main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Recent Administration Problems

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Harry_Hill, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tanktopgirl

Tanktopgirl Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2001
    PM? Not more circular pms....please...anything but that...

// prays for barrage of circular pms to stop

// staples eyelids to forehead in last ditch bid to stay awake

2. toochilled

toochilled Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    ''She doesn't represent any of you by your own admissions in threads that are still present on the FFUK board. You want to argue re CR, bring it to the board. That's a FF issue! '' - Charis

Charis, LV is still my CR. Agreed?
    Seeing as I am one of the few not to be totally scarred off. I can complain about her if I want to.
    I feel her behavior in this thread was disgusting for a CR and have stated so.
    The issue is being taken care of at the moment in the UKFF. Thankfully.

I also find it insulting for both yourself and Jeanette (LV81) to talk of harmony and 'no one disliking the CR'.
    Yes, there is harmony on the board because, as TTG pointed out, around 16 or so regular posters have left.
    I can't remember if it was here or not but LV stated to me 'I asked at the last meetup and no one had a problem with me and no one did ' Most likely, since, again, there are 16 or so people who will not go to the meet up because they have issues.

Thankfully though the issues are being dealt with and soon LV will not be the CR for the entire Brittish Isles. I hope that will help boost the activity of the UKFF from the barely active ibid hugfest it currently is the a once more active and bustling hive of debate.

edit: 165 would bew a bit of an overstatement/.

3. garrettendi

garrettendi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2001
    Charis, i almost never post on the FF-UK now because i know it will never be the same as it used to; despite the constant posts of "we must work together to get it to its former glory" and "its all in the past now so why dont we move on" .

4. Darth_Asabrush

Darth_Asabrush Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 21, 2000
    This is not a thread about the state of FFUK. If people wish to discuss that topic they should take it back to FFUK. Saying that there are also people who, while seem happy to condem FFUK seem very reluctant to help in a constructive manner to drive it forward which is evident time and again.

Some valid points about the roles of the admin team have been raised. CRs are not part of that team though. They are VIPs.

When I was making the comments about colours I was referring to Mods et al. However, all those with colours should act with a higher degree of responsibility. But please remember that VIPs do not have the same "policing" role that Mods do.

If we are to continue discussing this topic I suggest people refrain from getting personal. There are some people who are just out for blood and dragging this issue down the drain. This is a shame because as I have already stated there have been valid points made.

Please, refrain from getting personal and remain on topic.

5. Brainfeaster

Brainfeaster Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    The FFUK is now just crap thats all I've got to say. I sometimes post if it takes my interest when I sometimes lurk

And CR's need to act with the same amount of responsibitly as mods IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.