main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN recent toy runs

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lukesky27, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukesky27

lukesky27 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 23, 2004
    I went to Super Target in Greenwood yesterday and found nothing new to report except a very cool LOTR figure that I should have bought. DANG IT!! King of the Dead...VERY SWEET!!!
    Wal-Mart had just put out several boxes, but nothing new either. Just the Holographic Luke Assortment. There you go!

Dennis

2. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I too went to Greenwood Sunday and found 2 New Obi-Won Unleashed figures. Very cool.Im startingt o become a really big fan uf the Unleashed. If everyone wants to chip in for gas, Im all up for making a toy run to say Castleton or T.H
    or Evensville some weekend.
    Eric

3. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    where did you go to in Greenwood? I assume Toys R Us!
    I did not make it up that far. I will always be on the lookout for Leia Unleashed for you and Casey...I have never seen one except online.

Dennis

4. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    K-mart on the west side had the HOF assortment today as did Target here in town...they put out it looks a couple of HOF assortment boxes. Nothing great, but if you were looking for any of those...there you go.
    The only figure that I did not see was Darth Vader.
    I picked up an extra Darth Maul if anyone is interested. LET ME KNOW!!
    Dennis

5. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    Well, I made the journey down to Tennessee this weekend and got a chance to go into a super Wal-Mart.
    They had the same exact assortments that we have. Nothing great, did see a Vader...should have picked it up. There were several Unleashed figures...Obi-Wan and Luke X-Wing. But, they had SW Legos on clearance, so I picked up a TIE Fighter and Jabba's Prize with Gamm Guard and Boba Fett. There were many on clearance, but those two caught my eye and were more than 1/2 off.

I was in Target this morning here in town...they had Anakin's lightsaber, but no new figures to speak of.
    I did find a Batmobile hotwheel...picked it up just to have it.

Dennis

6. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    Well, a trip to Target and the mall didn't reveal too much yesterday. Target had the same HOF assortment that they had for several weeks. There was one Darth Maul with a plastic cup left there. Anyone ever go into Kaybee anymore? They have some old SAGA stuff and not much else...but, they are only $2.99 with a buy one get one half price sale going on. So, if you need a figure or two from 2002-2003, check them out and see if you can get two for $4.50. They also have the four packs for $9.99 with the buy one get one half off price. I asked the manager why they do not have any new STAR WARS stuff and he said that it is not his choice, he puts out what the company sends him. They have new toys from other movies...but no new STAR WARS???

Dennis

7. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Good job Dennis, Keep us figure collectors up to date.

8. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    I must always hit Target on the wrong day or time or whatever...nothing new again yesterday...in fact NOTHING new in the last week. Well, except for what Eric bought up.

9. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    John just told me they have the ne Liea glass and figure so Im heading there right now.

Tammy and I are going to Louisville KY on Sat and hitting every toy store We can find!

10. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    I hit Toys R Us today on the East side of Indy. No cool figures to report...they had many 4 packs of Jedi and Carkoon. They had Han Solo and Obi Wan Unleashed...not bad. But, the had about 5 Darth Vader TIE Fighter from OTC and about 7 Red Leader X-Wing fighters...Very cool!!! I pick up a three pack of the droid army because I dig on the Battle Driods.

Harry Potter Series Two of the little figures were there. I got one of each of those and the NIGHT BUS Carrying Case...all for my wifey. She will be happy when she sees those.

LOTR: They had all kinds of new LOTR figures including several brand new three packs that are not in the brand new price guides. Not sure if they are exclusives or not?? VERY COOL stuff if you collect them.

Van Helsing: TONS OF STUFF...lots of stuff that I have never seen. I don't think that these figures went over well with people, but they are cool.

There you go: Good Luck to Eric tomorrow in Louisville.

Dennis

11. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Well my trip was fairly successful,for other people.LOL
    I found a Unleashed Chewie ( for Casey ), Han Solo & Luke x-wing OTF ( for John ). I did find a Anikin Glass w/figure at the Target in Clarksville. An at a KB outlet store along 65 South . SW Life board game for $9.99. One thing that was very curious was I most have seen 10 or more RED clone trooper Unleashed between 2 TRU. I thought the RED one was the variant. Must be the white one.
    Well all in all it was a fun day spent with my family just hitting all the store's along the HW.

12. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    It seems you must of had fun yesterday Eric. :)

13. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    BIg score today!
    aT k-MART EAST AND WEST
    I found The Origanl triolgy figures ( Ben & Han )
    @ $9.99 each
    And found tons of TOT 12 inch figures there too at a wooping $29.99 each! They have Boba and Luke.

COOL STUFF

14. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    Eric,

thanks again for the information...my wife picked up the Boba Fett and Luke 12 inch figures at K-Mart. I want the Stormtrooper though. I guess that I will have to wait on that one. I hope to see more VOTC figures sometime soon at a store near me.

Dennis

15. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    I was down in Bedford this morning and stopped at K Mart to see what they had. Well, they had several of each of the Galactic Heroes sets at $5.49 apiece and one VOTC 12in Boba Fett. They literally had three 3 3/4 figures and none of them were worth having. That was IT! Sheesh, I would think that they would have more...but nothing else. Oh Well. I should have stopped at Wal-Mart also, but it looked packed when I drove by. It is the central hub of Bedford.

dennis

16. Jedi_Master_Casey

Jedi_Master_Casey Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2004
    hmm, i think it might be time to take a trip to bedford

17. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Hey Everyone
    My biggiest enjoyment next to our club, Is figure collecting and hunting for that extra hard figure at the toy stores. If anyone wants me to get ahold of them whenI find new stuff, Give me your cell or home number and Ill call ya as I find stuff.
    Already have Casey and Mike/Sara's number , SO just let me know. And I ALWAYS appreciate people calling me when they find good new stuff. If you need my number LMK.
    Eric

18. DZ-437

DZ-437 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2003
    WalMart in Bedford only has a couple repack Saga and a couple HOF figures. Nothing in the OTC waves yet except lightsabers.
    Thanks for the K-Mart report, I havn't had the chance to get over there yet.

19. DZ-437

DZ-437 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2003
    If anybody comes across an Unleashed Tusken Raider, please let me know.

Thanks

20. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Went to BredRock K-Mart and got the Vader/Obi won Galatic Hero's. But nothing other then 1 VOT 12" Boba Fett.

21. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    Eastside K Mart has 3 12 in Luke OTC and nothing else
    Target has 6 different Saga figures and a Leia with the cup figure.
    Kay-bee--nothing new
    Sam Goody had one case of VOTC for a high price of $12.99 apiece. DAMN! But, since I do not see them anywhere else, I picked up a HAN, Obi-Wan and Leia.
    Left 2 Obi-wans and Hans and 1 Leia

Dennis

22. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    FYI:
    Vintage Phenox
    has the VOT figures for $25.00 each &
    The Galatic Hero's 2 packs for $15.00
    [face_laugh]

23. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    Those prices seem reasonable for Vintage Phoenix. Let's see...we pay $10 and charge $25 because we buy up everything we see so no one else gets a shot at it.

24. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    Went into Wal Mart this morning and they had nothing new except the OTC lightsabers. It looks like they put out a case or two of Saga figures recently though.
    Nothing that you cannot find everywhere. They did have some LOTR figures that I have not seen ANYWHERE on the new cards including Strider, Eowyn and Gandolf the Gray. So, if you collect those...go check it out before they are gone.

Dennis

25. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    AH HAAA
    I beat Dennis home from Target just now!
    LOL
    [face_dancing]
    Well thanks to Casey ( jedi_master_Casey )for the phone call, The three of us Plus Dennis's Dentist Who is a big fan, got some new cool stuff.

They had:

OVT Han , Leia , Obi -Wan @ 9.99
    OVT 12inch Luke, Stormtrooper , Boba Fett @ 29.99
    Galatic Hero's all 3 of the first wave @ 5.99
    OVT Falcan @ 49.99
    OVT X-wing @ 17.99
    OVT Tie Fighter @17.99
    OVT Lego Falcan at a wooping $99.99 !
    And they finally got in UNLSEASHED
    They had 3 Leia's and all three were snatch up by Dennis and his Dentist ( cant remember his name )
    BTW ..I did give him a card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.