Bloom, IN recent toy runs

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by lukesky27, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_tristar Jedi Master

star 1
    Eureka!!! My wonderful, spectacular, amazing, smart and beautiful wife found a Biker Scout while in Anderson today! Finnaly, the saga will be complete! Now just waiting for the special Target Grevious.
  2. Darth_Venome Jedi Knight

star 1
    As of noon, Wal-Mart had at least two of all the new VOTC figures. They were the taped ones too, so you dont have to destroy the case getting the redemption pieces out.
  3. darth_tristar Jedi Master

star 1
    Sending in my form for my Lucas figure first thing tomorrow morning. Do you suppose that Target will ever get the new Grevious figure and the Skirmish in the Senate pack in? It is driving me to the dark side with my anger!
  4. Darth_Venome Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wal-Mart had the new Heroes and Villians in stock. They also had the new Titanium Snowspeeder.
  5. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Pay Dirt!
    Target had in this morning All of the OVT collection ,So I can send in for my GL figure. :)
    They also had in the Skirmish of the Senate Exclusive four pack which is super cool.
    I did not see any GG figures though. :(

After further review.... These at Target are the "sealed" one's ,Which means you have to total destroy the claim shell to get the POP out of it. The ones I got at Walmart last week were the taped kind. AHHHH
  6. darth_tristar Jedi Master

star 1
    Who said Mondays were bad?! Target has the Demise of Grevious figure as of 8AM this morning. There were 4 left on the shelf when I left the store. THe figure looks really cool.
  7. MusicTrooper Force Ghost

star 4
    ref, Lucas StormTrooper.....UGH

good luck to all as the ebay scalping has begun!

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-MAIL-AWAY-LUCAS-STORMTROOPER-UGH-VTSC-IN-HAND_W0QQitemZ6056530189QQcategoryZ751QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ed
  8. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Thanks to my beautiful , wonderful, loving wife, I got one today too!
    :)
  9. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    For once in the last 12 months, I hit pay dirt at TRU in Greenwood.
    I found 4 of the 12 new Heroes & Villains figures. Also found both new Bosk & Stormtrooper Titanium figures and found a few new Titanium ships too.
    Spent way to much $$ , but what the heck I'm I doing working so much if I cant spend a little?
    Oh ya...I'm saving for a 52 in HDTV to get in Sept .
  10. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well tonight Target had a few Heroes & Villains figure's.
    I got a Mace Windu and they had a few Anakin's ,Ben,Chewie & R2d2.
    Still no sign of the UNLEASHED.
    Walmart had Zero.
  11. Xereau Jedi Padawan

Howdy folks. I know I never post here, but thought you would like to know there is an entire end cap of the new Unleashed at Wal-Mart Bloomington as of 6 p.m. tonight. It is against the back wall to the left as you exit the current SW aisle. I got my 3, Unleashed collection is once again complete.
  12. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Thanks for the heads up Jim. I ran right over this mourning at 4am and got my set. :)
  13. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I love them!
    [image=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/jedimaster_eric/Picture193.jpg]
  14. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    As of this morning, Wal-mart still had at least 3 of each new unleashed.
    kudos to the staff at Wal-mart for placing them on the end cap where no one would find them.
  15. darth_tristar Jedi Master

star 1
    Was at Target today and like usual, they had nothing of interest. Wal-Mart still had plenty of the Unleashed figures, but that is about it. On a total side note, I ordered my wife a signed carrie fisher print from Offcial Pix and it just came in today. I must say that it is pretty sweet.
  16. darth_tristar Jedi Master

star 1
    Just a heads up for everyone, StarWars.com is offering Kir Kanos and a Special Mystery figure as a StarWars Shop exclusive. You can pre-order now. I just ordered mine and I must say the pictures look sweet. Can not wait to find out what the mystery figure is. The set also comes with a special editon Dark Horse Comic.
  17. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The secret figure will be Carnor Jax . I talked with a person from EE and that's what they told me. I too can not wait for this as I am HUGE CE fan!
  18. darth_tristar Jedi Master

star 1
    I figured that's what the mystery figure would be, but I wasn't sure. Either way, I have my set ordered. This will be a nice stretch, George Lucas figure in July (hopefuly), Shadow Stormtrooper in August and Kir Kanos in September.
  19. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    FYI=
    Hasbro cashed my cheack yesterday on the mail in GL figure.
  20. darth_tristar Jedi Master

star 1
    I'm hoping they cash mine soon! I know they got it because I got delivery confirmation on mine.
  21. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hit the jackpot today.
    I found at Walmart this afternoon the first wave of NEW Tattoone figures. They include..
    R5-D4 (new..I think)
    Long Snoot( new )
    Sandtrooper ( new )
    HammerHead ( new )
    Hem Dazon ( totally new figure )
    I'm still trying to find a commander Cody if anyone see's one.

On a side note. I got a sandtrooper for Sam and he opens his , The figure itself is VERY well made unlike the flimsy cheap a$$ EPIII figures. The figure looks very cool and very worthy of display opened.
  22. Xereau Jedi Padawan

The new Titanium wave with Ep3 Millenium Falcon, Luke's Speeder Bike, and Republic Cruiser were also at Wal-Mart
  23. darth_tristar Jedi Master

star 1
    Yay! My GL Figure Redemption check cleared today! Can not wait to get that in my hands.
  24. darth_tristar Jedi Master

star 1
    Target had a limited number of the new Tatooine wave. I got a Luke, Han and Sandtrooper. They had the rest as well as a Commander Cody. I can't remember who was looking for one, but at 11, they had one.
  25. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Not sure about College Mall, but Greenwood Park Mall Hot Topic had Series 6 Star Wars Bust-ups. It looks like they had two cases and I bought four of the six...didn't want Han or Obi-Wan. They are in very cool hard plastic cases now instead of the cheap cardboard boxes. The price went from $5 to $6, but they are very cool.

Good luck finding new stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.