main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN recent toy runs

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lukesky27, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greedofan

greedofan Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Alright Cole. It looks like I'll be needing one of those trading cards... :)

2. darth_tristar

darth_tristar Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2005
    Got my shadow stormtrooper figure from starwars.com today. While it is just a re-paint, i must say that the black armor is pretty sweet.

3. Darth_Venome

Darth_Venome Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    I was supposed to receive mine today as well. I tracked it online, and it said that I had REFUSED the package! I called FedEx immediately, and they said that the driver said no one was here! I'm pretty steamed at them right now, as they said they would call me to redieliver at 1 pm, and here it is almost 4. I want my plastic toys! ha

4. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I am headed of to Wizard World in the mourning, With dreams of finding mini bust's heaven!!!

5. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Well, it seems the toy front has been pretty quiet lately. Waiting for the next wave to hit. Have been seeing the Greatest Battles figures around alot. Can't wait to get my hands on that holographic Maul.

6. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I was at Greenwood Target last night and found new 501 Titanium figure. I really dint like the look of this one. It had battle damage on it that just dint look right. I'll probably pick one up sometime though.

7. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Checked out the new Bedford WalMart Friday night and found the entire wave of Endor figures. I had not seen the Emperor or the Death Star Gunner before. Also found the new Die Cast B-Wing fighter. B-town walmart has almost the same alotment of figures as of this mourning

8. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I was at Target this mourning. They have the Target exclusive Titanium Lava Darth Vader figure.

9. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Was at wal-mart today and they had the 3 packs for the moives there. They are ok, but I would wait for the tins that will be coming out end of the year.

10. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I found all of the new galactic Heroes tonight at Walmart. Love the Biggs & Tie Pilot!

11. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    I was in Anderson visiting my folks today and I found the Naboo Obi-wan, the holographic Maul and the lightning damaged Vader. I really wanted the Endor Luke, but I guess I will have to keep looking. The Maul figure was a little disappointing, but the Obi-wan is cool.

12. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    You can pre-order the first 3 comic two-packs at the star wars shop.

13. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Walmart has a ton of the Endor waves, Moff JarJerode 3PO Death Star Gunner Ewok Hammerhead Emperor , On clearance fro $4.00 each most in mint cond. They are back next to the fish supplies.

14. greedofan

Mar 13, 2004
    Target has the Build Your Own Lightsaber kits on clearance for around $23.00. We also got in the new exclusive snowspeeder with Zev figure (super cool!) and Kit Fisto's starfighter as well as some new Battle Packs...

15. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Martinville Wally World has the new(repack) Luke Jedi & Vader (Ep 5) UNLEASHED in the new cilender tubes.

16. greedofan

Mar 13, 2004
    Target has their exclusive Vader Titanium figure, the Boba Fett Unleashed and the Grievous Unleashed on clearance (on some back endcaps in toys).

17. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I went to our new Walmart last night and found the following.
    Luke Jedi (44) X 1
    Darth Vader (45) X 3
    Rebel Trooper **Black** (46) X 1
    Obi-Won Kenobi (47) X 1
    Rep Been (49) X 1
    Naboo Solder (50) X 3
    Plus they had hundreds of the same ol crap we have been seeing since July.

18. greedofan

Mar 13, 2004
    I saw today that Target has the Darth Vader and Yoda Fabriche figurines as well as the snowglobes. They are super cute! :) We also have some kind of cheesy Yoda and Vader stockings with big plastic heads that talk. If anyone sees any other Star Wars stockings out there please let me know...

19. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Target had all of the figures in the brand new wave this evening. Finally got my Luke! yay!!!

20. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I was at Walmart yesterday and they had 5 each of the new 4 figure tin's.
    They are EP1 EP2 EP3 . I think they are a walmart exclusive, although I'm not entirely sure.
    They are $30.00 each
    They also had 3 Spudtrooper/Darth Tater walmart exclusive Tin @ $14.99 each on sale.

21. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Target had the exclusive Mace Windu battle pack tonight.

22. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Target had all of the 6 new collector's tins, the new galactic heros diorama packs and the Mace Windu Battle Pack. The shelves were also stocked with just about every basic figure out so far.

23. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Thanks DT, I was going to post that just now myself.
    The new GH sets look GREAT. Unfortuantly for me, I'm starting to run out of room for anything bigger then a basic figure.

24. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Target had 14 Imperial Shuttles yesterday. Sara told me they had a few more in the back as well. These ship's look great and are huge! They are $59.99 and come with Vader and red Emperor guard.

25. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Walmart-
    Just inside the door at walmart, they have the figure tin's & now they have a ton of the walmart exclusive Cantina band . They are all $26.87

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.