main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN recent toy runs

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lukesky27, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Venome

Darth_Venome Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    I really loved the Republic Commando set too. I liked how the commandos were all attached to the package the exact same way. That way I was able to rearrange them in the display order I wanted, without taking them out of the plastic holders.

The Lucas set is way cool too. I like how George's Cane has a little Death Star as the pommel. I really think the Katie Lucas Twi'lek is a great figure too.

Now I see that Starwarsshop.com has charged me for the Imperial Briefing Room set, so I hope it arrives soon.

Oh yeah, Wal-Mart had the Cantina Band marked down to $10.90, so if you have been holding out for lower prices, this might be your chance. Although if I had waited another week, they probably would've been $5. Ha!

2. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Oh yeah, Wal-Mart had the Cantina Band marked down to $10.90, so if you have been holding out for lower prices, this might be your chance. Although if I had waited another week, they probably would've been $5. Ha!

WHERE?????
    I looked for them Friday and they moved em.

3. DarthVenome

DarthVenome Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2004
    They were over by the gardening stuff they recently shelved. One of the aisles had a small batch of clearance stuff at one end. I had a hard time finding it too.

4. Darth_Venome

May 26, 2005
    Nice to meet you at Target this morning, Tristar!

Anyway, I've heard about it online, but never ran into it in Bloomington yet. I bought a pack of the Star Wars Starship Minis at Target this morning. Not being able to wait any longer, I opened it upon getting to my car. Much to my chagrin, someone had removed all of the Starship Minis from the box, replaced them with worthless minis from a different set and empty plastic bags, resealed the box, and put it back on the shelf!

I took it back immediately, and the guy at the service desk was really nice about it, and said "I'll get security to figure out what happened!"

So be careful out there. Check those figures and battle packs before you buy them. We have a charlatan in our midst!

5. darth_tristar

darth_tristar Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2005
    Wave 9 was finally at Target today! Hip hip hooray! I got all but the Commander Appo. THey also had all 3 comic 2 packs and the dagobah battle pack. Still waiting on the Ilium and Felucia ones though. Too bad I pre-ordered my first 3 comic packs cause they haven't shipped yet.

6. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Yay!!!! Target had Commander Appo, the Ambush at Ilium and the Betrayal at Felucia packs today. The Ilium pack is really cool, the Padme is awesome. I really like the Appo too. I know its a re-paint, but it is a neat figure.

7. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Dang it, I can never get out there when they have new stuff.:_|
    DT , Can you email me when you see the 30th figures?
    Eric

8. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    I sure can! They still had a lot of the Ilium packs at Target today.

9. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Well, wave 9 has finally hit stores. Hopefully the wal-mart wave will hit soon. I am a little disappointed that those will be so hard to find. Guess that means I will have to head to my old nemesis ebay to find those. I hope the TAC actually gets to B-town in March and not a month later like usual.

10. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I found at Walmart last night, Labria The Devil looking guy from the cantina scene, & The Training on Degobough which is a four figure set. Has anyone seen the walmart exclusives, Aurra Sing, Kitlk Keed'Kark , Nabrum Leds & Kabe?

11. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Not fair! Ahhhh! I am jealous of your find. I did find the Dagobah set a few weeks ago. I think it is pretty cool, what about you?

12. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    yes, but with all of the 4 packs, I dont buy them because I dont have the shelf or closet space for em'. :_|

13. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Wal-mart has multiple wave 10 figures right now. I picked up all 5, and there were tons left.

14. Xereau

Xereau Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    FYI as of 6 p.m. tonight Spencer Wal-Mart had most of the Wal-Mart exclusive wave.
    Eric, all those you mentioned were there. I don't collect 3 3/4" figures anymore (although I love to look), so I wouldn't know if this is wave 10 as Darth_Tristar mentioned or not.

15. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    I recieved my Comic 2-packs in the mail the other day. I must say these are some pretty cool figures. They aren't as cool as the Crimson Empire set, but they are neat figures none the less. The paint jobs on them is really good. I am exicted for the next wave so I can finally get a Vos figure. The TAC will be hitting stores soon. I am very excited for this collection.

16. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Thanks for the heads up Xereau.

17. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Wal-Mart has the new Unleashed Blackhole Stormtrooper as of about 5pm this afternoon. They also have the re-pack obi-wan and anakin Unleashed as well.

18. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I seen them last night and I just thought,Ya its a cool trooper, But I refuse to pay $20.00 for it. I can see $14.98 ( old price ) but Im just not going to pay that much.

19. Bodknocks

Bodknocks Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2003
    I don't know man, it's pretty sweet... [face_worried]

20. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Maybe Im finaly starting to see I spend to much on figures.

21. DarthVenome

Jun 21, 2004
    This past weekend, Wal-Mart restocked with waves 8, 9, and 10 if you missed them. I don't know what is left at this point, but as of Saturday monrning, they seemed to have plenty of each.

22. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Sunday , yes they still had pretty much all the rest of the final wave before the 30th ANV figures come out.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I cant wait for those!!!!!!!!

23. DarthVenome

Jun 21, 2004
    Wait no more Echo-3. K-Mart West had the first wave of the new figures as of lunch today. I wasn't the first to get there, but they had at least one of everything still on the pegs when I left. Galactic Marines! Hooray!

24. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Thanks DV. Hopefully they will have some when I get of work tonight.[face_praying]

25. Darth_Venome

May 26, 2005
    Target had the new Vader Figure with the coin album this morning. Wal-Mart and Target had the new Tie Fighters, and K-Mart East did have one 501st Trooper Titanium as well. That's all I saw today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.