recent toy runs

Discussion in 'Bloomington, IN' started by lukesky27, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    BTW, I got "THE BATTLE OF HOTH" fourpack yesterday in the mail from Toys R Us. If you have not seen one of these and I didn't until I got it, you should check it out. The Taun-Taun is awesome, Chewie looks great with snow on his fur, there is a new droid in there that is sweet and Luke has some great looking articulation. The only drawback is the Leia figure. She looks like a monkey again in the face. It is downright scary looking.

Dennis

[face_dancing]
  2. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wal Mart last night was fun trip...nothing new but they put out a bunch of the Saga figures it looks like. If you still need a holo Luke or Lando Skiff, head on over and pick one up.

Dennis
  3. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Keep your eye's open at K-Mart . The NEW 3 pack cantina set is out. They are ringing up at $19.99

If anyone see's a good one,Pick it up for me and I will gladly pay you for it.

Eric
  4. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I ran into Target tonight and found the following:
    OTC Luke X-Wing, Han Solo and C-3PO...left them there if anyone is interested. They also had the new AOTC cup with Anakin figure. Better hurry, it will probably go fast.

Dennis
    [face_dancing]
  5. Jedi_Master_Casey Jedi Master

star 1
    I was at target today and they have out Vader and Yoda from the ESB VOTC. They have quite a few. Check the packages tho, a few were smashed when i went. I also saw quite a few lukes from the first wave of VOTC. well thats all i've got.
  6. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I just came from there myself. Casey was right about all the figures being smashed,They did have 2 Leia Unleashed that looked good. Tammy found me a Yoda that was good enough to buy and I found one Luke that mint, Other then that they all looked like Bontha Fooder!
  7. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    WOOOOO
    HOLD ON TO YOUR BLASTER'S EVERYONE!
    Walmart had a case of OVT and 2 case's of the OTC with at least 4 Luke Dagobough Standing on his hands & 5 Greedo's.

Go figure...Literley

[face_thinking]
  8. Jedi_Master_Casey Jedi Master

star 1
    Went to target today. They have some wicked sales today! 24 pac of tp is $11.00!! Im easly excited as u see. Anywho, i also found some otc figs...i got the last of a few. i think everyone has them. well i talk to everyone later, see ya tommorrow.
  9. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was at Wal Mart yesterday to see that they had a ton of VOTC. All of the Bens, Leias and Hans that anyone would want. There were many OTC figures hanging around also, not as many as I would have hoped. But, I did not pick up anything. If you are still looking, you might want to check out Wal Mart.

Apparently, when Eric decided to boycott Wallyworld, he talked to the wrong knownothing person there. I mean no one there really knows what they are getting in stock. It is just like Sam's Club, they do not know until they have it in hand. They probably just answered "we are getting nothing until the holidays" just so the customer would stop talking to them.
  10. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    K-Mart West had the NEW 3 pack cantina set this mourning. $19.99 each. Very cool!
  11. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Target has VOTC 12 in this afternoon with the new BOBA FETT grayish uniform. There are two each of Luke, Stormtrooper and Boba Fett. Good luck.

I also got the new Cantina three pack at K Mart.

Dennis
  12. NorvelleJedi05 Force Ghost

star 4
    Target has some Princess Leia / Return of the Jedi collectible glass and fig on clearance.
  13. DZ-437 Jedi Knight

star 1
    If someone would be kind enough to pick me up a Leia with cup I would be happy to pay them back for it.
  14. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'll keep a look out for ya Steve.
  15. NorvelleJedi05 Force Ghost

star 4
    Negative echo-3.

Steve, I already have one for you. I'm at Gen Con. :D
  16. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Sam Goody in the mall has a TON of Darth Siddious and Luke jedi knight Unleashed. I dont like either so I dint get one.
  17. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Target had absolutely nothing of note. Same with Wal-Mart today. I did not see the Unleashed figs at Sam Goody...must have been gone or I looked right over them.

Dennis
  18. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    U must have Dennis. There were at least 6 DS and 6 Luke Jedi. The figures were against the back wall on the left side of the store.
  19. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Does anyone know when that Sam's Club MF w/6 figures is supposed to be out? They do not even have it on their website as of yet.
    NEVERMIND: I think that date is October 1st along with an exclusive two pack of X-Wing and TIE Fighter with two figures. I might be spending some MORE money at Sam's Club come October.

Eric,
    those were on the left side?? They keep all of their action figures on the back right hand side! That is why I didn't see them I guess??

D.
  20. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Dennis
    Please pick me up the Falcan from Sam's Club.
    I dont have a membership.
    Eric
  21. greedofan Jedi Knight

star 2
    I found 1 Tusken Raider Unleashed (which I snagged for myself :) ) and several OTC figs at Target this afternoon
  22. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Greedofan,
    How many times per day do you stroll back to the toy section to make sure things are well? [face_laugh]
    I know I would!!!

I went to Mooresville Meijer and found some Luke and Darth Sidious Unleashed and some 12in VOTC.
    I stopped at Martinsville KMart and found Cantina 3 pack, 12in VOTC and not much else.

Dennis
  23. greedofan Jedi Knight

star 2
    Actually Dennis, I don't stroll back there as often as you would think :) I usually only have time to check before my shift starts. Sometimes I check on my lunch break, and once in a while I'll check back after my shift is over. Sometimes you guys find the stuff back there before I do! :)
  24. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, heck that sounds like three times a day to me!
    [face_laugh]

It's all good as long as you save some of the good stuff for us too. :p

Dennis
  25. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Stopped in Target today. They had a lot of OTC figures to check out.

KayBee got a lot of older figures in, but it looks like just one wave from Saga...but there are a lot and they are $2.99.

Sam Goody had some VOTC and Unleashed.
    same old VOTC and Sidious, Luke Jedi, Luke X-Wing Unleashed.

There you go
    Dennis
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.