main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN recent toy runs

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lukesky27, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Casey

Jedi_Master_Casey Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2004
    thanks for the update dennis. It seems like the stores are slowing down for the moment. Maybe that means here in a few weeks we're going to see a lot of new stuff.

2. lukesky27

lukesky27 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 23, 2004
    I saw place holders at various stores that either were not filled yet or empty??? I wonder if our Wal Mart is going to get the carrying cases?? I want the Vader for the Stormtrooper and Boba Fett.

Dennis

3. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    Target had a huge number of OTC figures last night.
    Lukes, Han, Obi-Wan, R2, C-3PO, Boba Fett, Greedo and the likes.

Kaybee did not have ephant mon...the store clerk said that a lot people have been asking about the figure, but one person bought like the last 5 or 6 last Saturday morning.
    (side note: someone from Bedford had 4 different auctions of these figures that started Saturday night and ended Thursday night on EBAY...hmmmmmm)
    Dennis

4. Jedi_Master_Casey

Feb 22, 2004
    thanks for the update dennis

5. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    So who was it ?
    Steve?
    No ,Could not be him..he never comes to Bloomington.
    I went to Greenwood today.
    Target-NOT A DANG THING
    Mijier-NODDA
    TRU-ZIP
    WALMART-ZILCH

Funny thing at Mijier..Employee in toys told me he was sick and tired of people coming in there watering at the mouth over the " vintage stye" figures.
    Dosent he know I pay his salery??

E

6. Jedi_Master_Casey

Feb 22, 2004
    we get no respect I tell ya. Snot nose kids

7. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    Went to Toys R Us in Greenwood. They had lots of Saga figures, same ol VOTC and 12in VOTC. Several vehicles to choose from also.
    Greenwood Super Target had VOTC, SAGA AND some OTC figures and not much else.

Dennis

BTW, ran into Mike and Sara at Target!!!

8. greedofan

greedofan Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    TRU in Greenwood did have the exclusive 12" Boushh/Han Carbonite 2 pack on clearance for about $12.50. They had quite a few, but the boxes were all pretty beat up. Still, the price was right so Mike & I picked one up :)

9. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    Oh yeah, I saw those...I forgot to mention that. They were really beat up though. They also had some other older Saga 12 inch on clearance.

Dennis

10. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    Okay, I walked into Wal Mart and saw a cool little display for the OTC DVD release. Liked it a lot!!
    I walked back to the toys to the SW section and found nothing, nothing, nothing...then a huge display of OTC Millennium Falcons. There were 20 of them inside a huge Falcon display. There was nothing else inside except Falcons...worth the look though.

Dennis

11. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    If you want the YODA, DV and LUKE VOTC...you can order them for $9.99 on Amazon.com right now...go take a look before they are all gone.

Dennis

12. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    Target and Kaybee did not have much yesterday. Someone opened a OTC MF at Target for some reason?? I cannot imagine why someone would open the Falcon, but they did. I might have my wife run to Greenwood today and checkout ToysRus to see if they have anything...get back to you later.

Dennis

13. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Be on the lookout for the K-Mart Exclusive Cantina 3 pack series (2) .LMK if anyone finds them or just pick it up for me,PLEASE. They are should be hitting shelves now.

14. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    Kimberly did not go to Greenwood on Sunday...we went to Wal Mart here in Bloomington and found NOTHING new.
    We actually ran in there Wednesday night and found nothing new, but new spaces for new things when they get them. Don't know when...but it looks to be very soon.

Dennis

15. deepbluejedi

deepbluejedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2002
    Everywhere seems to have the same old stuff lately. Even Target has had the same stuff on thier shelves for a couple weeks now. Is everyone holding off until Tues. before they put alot of stuff out? I'm still needing my ESB VOTC wave!

16. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    On the way home from the Reds game, I stopped at Lawrenceburg Super Wal Mart...They had an enormous display of VOTC stuff with all six figures currently out, tons of Falcons and many other things. They did not have the carrying cases though. They also had several Unleashed figures on clearance for $11. They had a huge amount of clearance stuff from Transformers to Harry Potter, Spiderman, LOTR and Star Wars.

They also had A LOT of 12 in figures like Yoda, Luke, Jawas, Ewoks, Original Obi-Wan.
    If you make it that way sometime soon...it is diffently worth the stop.

I did not buy anything because nothing jumped out at me except the VOTC figs, but I have all six.

Dennis
    I wonder if Paoli Super WalMart is that stacked???

17. DZ-437

DZ-437 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2003
    I was at the Paoli Super WalMart today. It's like a ghost town full of '02 figs.

18. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    Okay, for those that collect the Galactic Heroes...West side K Mart has the three new 2 packs.
    They have several of each, but it looks like the Yoda, Clone Trooper is either short packed or popular.
    So, you better get over there soon to get them before Vintage Phoenix picks up on it.

Dennis

19. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    For those that care, The Sam's Club Falcon with six figures is here in Bloomington. If you have an extra $65 to spend on one...you better get there before everyone else. They had about 15-20 and they put them out today. I bought the first one!!!

Dennis

20. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Well As usual Bloomington WAL-Mart dint know anything about the Exclusive DVD companion 3 pack of figure's.
    Dennis told me Bedford Wal-Mart had lots of the ESB & ROTJ sets but no ANH. I Need ALL three ( HINT HINT )

21. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    Eric
    I am going back today and will pick you up those two that they have. The two that I bought were $21.12. I will be home late tonight, like 7PM. Come over and we can exchange.

Dennis

22. lukesky27

May 23, 2004
    wierd happenings...Bedford had a ton of ROTJ but no ANH. Bloomington had a ton of ANH but no ROTJ.

dennis

23. Jedi_Master_Casey

Feb 22, 2004
    Went to the mall today....

Stop in at Target.

They have the 3 new unleashed figures. Sorry i couldn't call anyone, when i took my phone out of my pocket it was dead. They have 3 of the Tusken Raiders and 3 of the Aayla Secura and 1 of Bossk. I could only afford 1 so I got Bossk.

For those of us that collect the Galactic Heroes. They have the Bounty Hunter line out. I saw Boba Fett & Dengar and IG-88 & Zuckuss but not 4-LOM & Bossk. The ones that are there are kinda smashed. I got the ones that were the least smashed. Thier was only 2 of each. Now their is 1 of each.

No new OTC or VOTC. Tons of lightsabers though.

Thats all for now

24. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    B-town walmart has about 50 OVT Luke Skywalkers and many DVD 3pack ANH and ESB.

25. deepbluejedi

deepbluejedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2002
    Keep your eye on Target...I scored 3 Vintage ROTJ figs today.....their only 3! Boba Fett, R2D2, and Stormtrooper!

I'm still looking for the Vintage ESB figs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.