recent toy runs

Discussion in 'Bloomington, IN' started by lukesky27, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Eric, did you pick up the Y-Wing?

I went into Target yesterday, NOTHING!!!

Kaybee had some VOTC stuff...Vader and Yoda left.
    They are $12.99 there though. Suckbutt!!! They had a Stormtrooper on Thursday and I bought it. I know I overpaid, but hey it IS a Stormie!!!

Dennis

2. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    nope, Dint have the $30.00 on me :( :(
    I havent had any OT at work for 5 weeks now, So things are becoming a little tight for me :(
  3. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    K-Mart west had some OTC figures in today.

Had a Boosk, Tusken Raider and several others.

Dennis
  4. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Target today has many OTC Lando General , Han Solo in At-St outfit & General madine.
  5. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    More new stuff at Target.
    Today they had in all of the ESB (- Lando ) and all of the Jedi Vintage OTC figures.
    Sadly I have no money
    :(

Dennis called me to let me know that Greenwood Target also,Had them.

On a person note....
    I thought the ESB 3-PO was RIDICULOUS looking.

Eric
  6. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Today add for K MArt has Dollar days....
    On Friday they will have all SW figures for $3.29 each.

Target also has a large toy add with the EXCLUSIVE Slave One advertised at $29.99

I dint not see any Sat but they might have waited until today to put them out.
  7. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Saturday:

K-West = Wickett's , Lando General , ghost of Obi won.

Target = chewy unleashed , red clone trooper unleashed.
    All of the VOT figures minus C-3PO.
    Stormtrooper 2 pack GH's.
  8. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Friday Nov 19th:
    Target had no new 3 3/4 figures but did have three GH Stormy two packs and had all of the new 6 1/2 Playskool Jedi Force figures.
    Walmart:
    As usual , Not a dang thing there but ton & tons of VOT Han,Ben and Luke's.
  9. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Sunday Nov 28th

Target had 2 re-issued Darth Sidious unleashed & ALL of the Vintage OTC figures. Dennis told me Friday he seen the New transition figure for Ep3,At a Indy Target, But he dint pick any up because He was not impressed with them.
  10. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Eric,

you are correct, I saw the figures at Target on Southport road and I didn't buy them because they are worthless looking figures.

I did pick up two figures tonight at K-Mart West.
    R1-G4 which I have been looking for for awhile and Imperial Trooper OTC#38 which is nice looking.

Dennis
  11. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    K-Mart West has all of the transition figures in a great supply except The Wookie and Pablo Jill. There were MANY Rabe, Queen Amidala, Sly Moore, a couple of the Wookie and Pablo Jill. Get there quick before they all disappear.

They also had a lot of The GH sets including one Stormtrooper two-pack.

Dennis

12. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Target has 2 re-Issie Count Dooku 1 Mace Windu and 1 Darth Vader with helmet Unleashed.
  13. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Greenwood Target:
    Nothing
    TRU -Many Exclusive Y-wings and many Silver Darth Vader's!
  14. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    KB Toys at the mall has several Tusken Raider, Aayla Secura, and Boosk Unleashed for $12.99. All of their SW toys are 30% off. I picked up the T.R. Unleashed, because it looks good.

Target did not have the Darth Vader Unleashed that I wanted...someone must have bought it.

Dennis
  15. Jedi_Master_Casey Jedi Master

star 1
    i went into sam goody yesterday and they have the mini bust ups for 4.99 i believe it said.
  16. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I was at K-west tonight to get the transition figures..UNTILL I seen the New ridiculous price on Star Wars figures. $6.99 each!!!!

Are they nuts ??
    So I dint get any of them.Ill wait for Target to get them in.
  17. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    you didn't buy any because of the price? Well, from what I have read, you better get used to that. All new figures are going to have a price increase. I assume that Target and Wal-Mart will have them at $5.99 and $5.97 respectively.

Dennis
    I'm OUT!
  18. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yes, No sale for me. Especially since I have had no OT since Sept and I thought it was selfish on my part to spend $7.00 a figure when I am having a hard time buying Christmas for all my friends and family this year. Thats why I passed up the Silver Darth Vader's at TRU yesterday.
  19. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I can see your point and you said something to me when I wouldn't pay $12 for that Ghost of Palpy figure.

My wifey, being the kind soul that she is, bought me the Silver Darth Vader figure today at Toys r Us while she was in Greenwood. What a great wife!

Dennis

20. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    O dont get me wrong! If I had the $$$$ , I would have bought them in a min. But I only have one income.You have two. See my point?
  21. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am just giving you crap because of the whole ghost of palpy figure that you gave me crap for not buying this past summer. :D
    I understand that you could not pick up those figures...I said that I see your point.

Dennis
  22. greedofan Jedi Knight

star 2
    I scored a Target exclusive slave 1 today! It's the only one I have seen and I found it at the service desk. It is super cool! I'll let you guys know if I see any more...
  23. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Lucky you :)...dang, first choice on all Target stuff! Did it have the missle with it or not? I have heard that Kenner is sending out replacement missles to anyone that did not get one.

Dennis
    :)
  24. greedofan Jedi Knight

star 2
    It appears to be missing the missile, but it's still super cool :)
  25. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I imagine that it is super cool...it is just like the POTF2 one that came out in like 1997-8??? I know it has a hidden missle launch feature that the other did not, but are there other differences? Way to go...any more cool stuff coming in lately?

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.