Buff, NY Recently Had Some Problems. Things should get better I hope

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by OP-Antique-Mall_W17, Oct 31, 2012.

1. OP-Antique-Mall_W17 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    We tried to come and see you guys at the fair grounds for that SPCA event, but our car died as we pulled in. We had triple A come out, and they said the car just needed a jump, and to be driven around. However we kept having problems, and it turns out we needed a new battery. After that we ended up getting a flat tire from a nail.

In addition someone broke into my garage and stole a huge collection of star wars collectibles from me. Actually happened on my birthday Oct 26. :( I ended up having to cancel my plans and file a police report. I had to create a detailed list and replace locks. A royal pain in the but. I got the majority of it back, so I can talk about it now. The detective told me to stay off social networks for a few weeks. Some of it is still missing, and some of the stuff was damaged, but I'm just happy to get it back. For the last week I have been totally depressed and angry. Not to mention stressed out. just hope to get on with life now.
  2. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

star 5
    Sorry about all your bad luck, Steve. Hope things get better for you soon.
  3. CapturedJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I hope things get better Steve
  4. GrandAdmDraco Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wow that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Have they caught the guy/guys who did that yet?
  5. JediXXL Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That stinks, I hope things improve soon for you...
  6. 72Princess Jedi Knight

star 4
  7. jediprof Jedi Knight

star 4
    Also so sorry to hear of your troubles. Will look forward to seeing you and Mary in the hopefully not-too-distant future.
  8. OP-Antique-Mall_W17 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Thanks Guys
    Its sounds like they aren't going to find out who took the stuff. It was tracked down to a fed ex shipping center. I get the impression that the detectives don't seam to care about the case now that I got the stuff back. Oh well, at least i got most of it back.
  9. GreyGirl Jedi Knight

star 2
    So sorry to hear of all you've gone through.
  10. VideoPrince North Ridge Treasurers / Diplomat

star 4
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. Glad you got most of your stuff back.
  11. BigDanLevitan Jedi Master

star 5
    I'm am sorry to hear about what happened. Hopefully they catch the people responsible.
    It was also great to read that you got some of it back. Sadly, these things get put on the back burner with the police.