main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Recovering old account

Discussion in 'Communications' started by anika skywalker 2, Nov 8, 2012.

1. anika skywalker 2

anika skywalker 2 Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2012
    Hi!

I'm wondering if there's any chance I can get some help with this.

Back in 2000 I created an account on these boards. I used it up until I went to college, then didn't have time to keep up with it. Now I'd really like to be able to use it again. I know it still exists, but I don't have the email address nor remember the password associated with the account. I don't even remember what the email address was that I used for it.

Is there any chance I can get at least the email address changed on the account, so I can log into it again?

Thanks so much!

KD

2. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Typically, in order to do anything with an old username, we need to know what the username is.

3. anika skywalker 2

Nov 5, 2012
    Sure. My old username was "Anika Skywalker."

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    There is a user out there with that name.

5. anika skywalker 2

Nov 5, 2012
    Yes, it's my account, but I don't remember any of the login info anymore.

That's the point of this thread: I created the account originally several years ago, and now I want to start using it again, but I don't have the email address anymore and don't remember the password.

6. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I have sent you an email for confirmation.