main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Recruitment

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by GannorAton, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GannorAton

GannorAton Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2007
    do we have it? I know from my own personal experience had I not had just stumbled upon the forums at TF.net I wouldn't have even known about you guys. I mean I have a buddy that works at the Wal-Mart on the Eastside that is interested, a chick friend from Princeton, and two buddies that work @ Toyota (possibly) as wanting to attend the next GM or at least post, Kyle had a prob creating a username.

Anywho, I know that this being a SW club, the leaders are never content with just having a small number of people, although close and however long you've been in it!

2. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    Certainly we have efforts to recruit new members, mainly centered around posting fliers at places SW fans are likely to frequent (mainly Comic Quest). If you have friends that are interested, then by all means, bring them in! Word of mouth is always the best advertisement. As for your friend who had trouble creating a user name, what problem did he have specifically? I might be able to help him out.

3. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Absolutely, Gannor! Point them to the boards and encourage them to come to the GM if possible. If not, there are of course 3 other opportunities throughout the month to attend a meeting. New members are always welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.