Non Star Wars Red Hood Cosplay?

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Kran Starborn, Aug 15, 2013.

Moderators: Commander-DWH
  1. Kran Starborn Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I wanna do a Red Hood from Batman cosplay but need some help on a few things to get it together. Here is the version of Red Hood I wanna cosplay as and its the version from Red Hood & the Outlaws: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...035585-red_hood_by_lucianovecchio-d4ciug1.jpg

I would post the image but its its a bit big and would make this thread seem huger then it is. Anyways I already have a brown jacket that is similiar to his and I could find some toy guns to use as the gun props along with the belt and holsters for the guns, the pants and the boots. But two things I feel I would have the most problem putting together where it really feels like a Red Hood cosplay is the red hood helmet and the red hood body armor with his red hood symbol on it. Any suggestions on what exactly I could do or where I could get either one of those things?
  2. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    It really depends on what route and medium you want to use. As it's based on a drawing, it's completely up to you if you want it all to be fabric, a mix of fabric and foam, fiberglass, syntra, etc.
Moderators: Commander-DWH