Madison, WI Red Leader standing by...

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Wedge007, May 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wedge007 Jedi Knight

star 2
    hey dorks. anybody from madtown?
  2. Mithrander Jedi Padawan

I'm from near Madison...Evansville Wisconsin to be exact...
  3. BountyHunter1 Jedi Knight

4. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm from Madison north east side
  5. The_Cloaked_One Jedi Knight

star 3
  6. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Baraboo? I'm a big fan of Circus World.
  7. marajoan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm from Sheboygan and new but there is no activity on either Green Bay or Milwaukee thread. Anyone there? Are you going to Celebration?
  8. Sgrmac Jedi Knight

star 1
    Madison Fanboy here....I want to start a forum for the Episode II Local Lines in Madison.(East Gate, West Gate & Orpheum..watch for it here soon...
  9. que4zone Jedi Knight

star 1
    I sitting here in a pit next to Marshfield... (A pit of what you may ask?? well.. I'm not sure?)..
  10. yoda_boba Jedi Knight

star 1
    Im from Madtown, i couldnt go to Celebration 2, but im huge fan and if i could be a part of this id be quite happy.
  11. Biker_Scout Jedi Padawan

Well, I guess I'm heading up the Downtown dork zone. Hey, supposing the people that are posting are of college age or older, I'm getting together a clone trooper costume from Rubies which can be viewed at http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlist.asp?company=RUBIES My goal is to have a squadron of at least 3 clone troopers patroling State street on Haloween night. With that in mind, I'm also looking for either the plans or a location/adress that I can purchase the cole trooper blaster rifle. So if anyone out there has some input and can let me know, It would be much appreciated.
  12. Biker_Scout Jedi Padawan

Well, I guess I'm heading up the Downtown dork zone. Hey, supposing the people that are posting are of college age or older, I'm getting together a clone trooper costume from Rubies which can be viewed at http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlist.asp?company=RUBIES My goal is to have a squadron of at least 3 clone troopers patroling State street on Haloween night. With that in mind, I'm also looking for either the plans or a location/adress that I can purchase the cole trooper blaster rifle. So if anyone out there has some input and can let me know, It would be much appreciated.
  13. Biker_Scout Jedi Padawan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.