Ark Red on Fridays - Warning: Political Issue Inside! :-)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Prezrick, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Prezrick Jedi Youngling

Im sorry, I no you will not like this thred:_| but pleas do not erase it befor everybody gets to se it.
    [face_flag] You will soon see a lot of people wearing red on Fridays here's why...
    The Americans who support our troops,are the silent majority.So we need to E-MAIL CALL or TALK to all our friends & family (and if you can local news paper,VFW or anything else)and continue carrying the message to national levels as we start to get this going.Our idea
    of showing uor solidarityand support for troops is starting Friday,and continuing on aech and every Friday!untill this war is over! Pleas every red blooded American who supports our young men & women WEAR SOMETHING RED!!!!
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS,WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE. FOR US, THIER BLOOD RUNS RED!!!!!!!!![face_flag]
  2. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Well, be prepared to wear Friday red for a long time. ;)

But I support our troops, so I may consider it. :)
  3. MisterBlunt Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I want to support our troops, but I just want them home. We aren't fighting for Freedom in any wars that I know of. We are fighting for oil and polotics and for Bush's approval rating.

Does anybody know of any bumper stickers or t-shirts or anything that say something to the effect of "BRING OUR TROOPS HOME!?"

Prezrick, you might want to think about adding a political issue warning to the title of the thread--some people don't want to go near issues like these.
  4. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Well, I figure what's done is done. If we bring them home now, Iraq will be worse off over there than they were before we arrived. While I have the attitude, "Let countries fight their own wars," I believe we've restored some needed freedoms over there for sure. Some of the populace there just have a hard time accepting it. ;)
  5. Jedi_Prezrick Jedi Youngling

[face_flag] Elan-Rai you are so right if we bring them home now all heck will break lose in Iraq.

MisterBlunt i will try my best to stay away from posting political threds.[face_flag]
  6. MisterBlunt Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I didn't say not to post them--just give fair warning--some people can really get their pants in a bind. ;)

Y'all are probably right, but these wars just tick me off so much.
  7. Jedi_Prezrick Jedi Youngling

[face_flag] I no, but I wont post to meny[face_flag]
  8. davisjaron Jedi Youngling

star 2
    lol, just be careful about wearing the color red in some parts of little rock and some other cities, lol.
  9. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    You're asking for it to be caught in those "parts" of Little Rock anyway. [face_laugh] ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.