Austin,TX Red-on-red

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by LordNecrossus, Jul 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordNecrossus Jedi Padawan

Hey, guys. Student from Cedar Park here. I've got an idea for a short FX-oriented fanfilm:

Open on an empty highschool hallway. Bell rings, students pile out of classrooms. Focus on a goth-type kid. You know, metal bracelets and big coat, black fingernails, that sort of thing. He should look mildly sith-esque, in fact. Watch him walking through the hallway for a minute, perhaps. Suddenly, he activates a red lightsaber, along with another goth-kid behind him,whirls around, and in one motion begins a superfast battle of evil-on-evil. Of course, this sends a lot of teenagers running, and even more come back to watch the fight. A few civilian casualties, an exiting soundtrack (I'm thinking of the pop-violinning band "Bond", perhaps), superfast fighting the whole way through, and cool multi-bladed sabers of my own design (two blades out the front at an angle!), and you've got a winning (como se dise "cheap"?) and exhiliarating fanfilm. Ten minutes, max. Anyone up for it? :p

Necrossus
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.