main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA "Red Tails" - Lucas' new, non sci-fi, movie

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sol_Jedi, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    I saw the trailer for this, and it looks pretty good. Based on true events, I think Uncle George needs to do some more of these and let his kids handle Star Wars.

2. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    I've heard about it in passing but only checked out the trailer right now. It doesn't look half bad. My passion for history (and historical fiction, as this will surely be embellished a bit) and the coolness of aerial dogfights will probably make me see it.

3. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Wow first heard about it here and saw it right now, Looking Good Master George, kinda Tuskegee Airmen and an Awesome Cast, plus Super Bonus first movie I have seen other than a Discovery Ch Doc that has the Messerschmidt Me262, like super wicked!!!

4. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    I'm always down to see what Master George can do with anything other than Star Wars.

5. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    Me Too and not much longer to wait, plus another use for my new Stubs Card!!!

6. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    At Last we saw Red Tails today and now for my Review, it was an visually and propwise and excellent period film, the only thing that really botherd me was the lack of Period Dialog from the actors in a film like this, I understand taking a few liberties, it could also be the Fact that I watched Memphis Belle the night before? I would still Highly Recomend this Film.:D