main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

'Red Tails' Theatrical Trailer

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Ody_Mandrell, Jul 29, 2011.

1. darakles

darakles Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2011
    I'm sure the movie will probably be pretty good, however, the trailer is somewhat piled with a bit too much of inspiring monologues which in the movie, it would fit, but in a trailer, seems a bit much at times, but I guess I understand how they want to showcase this movie to audiences. The air battle sequences look pretty sweet. Overall, an OK trailer.

2. DarthEricD

DarthEricD Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2006
    Even if the the movie is good, the ANTI-LUCAS army will come marching in blaming him for reasons to hate it.

3. Riven_JTAC

Riven_JTAC Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2011
    Can't wait for this. Trailer looks awesome.

4. Jedi_Ford_Prefect

Jedi_Ford_Prefect Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2003
    Or they'll claim he had nothing to do with it (despite all the buzz about him directing half the film in reshoots, or whatnot).

5. obi-rob-kenobi4

obi-rob-kenobi4 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 17, 2007
    This movie will probably end up winning best picture of the year and make all of the star wars mod edit heads explode [face_dancing].

The dogfights are going to be amazing!

I cant wait!

Mod edit: absolutely no politics in this forum of any kind. No labeling of fans with political labels. None.

[face_peace]

6. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    :rolleyes: HERP DERP There's an agenda against teh Lucass! HERP DERP!

7. JediMasterKendo

JediMasterKendo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2000
    I got to see the premiere of Red Tails from watching Spike TV's Scream Awards.

Things I like so far about Red Tails

- the battle cry
    - the pilots in their planes, the movie makes it look like an X-Wing movie kind of LOL
    -wonder if there's going to be any Star Wars references such as the gunner pod stations on the Millenium Falcon from Star Wars Episode IV New Hope

8. Dark--Helmet

Dark--Helmet Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 22, 2003
    Brand loyalty can make you see crazy things. I've seen fans blame people with gotees,"The Hollywood"and a global media conspiracy for any and all things negative said about SW.

GL got some help this time so this movie could be pretty good. I'm hoping this movie gets him out of the SW rut he's in and back to the filmmaker he was.

9. Sinistron

Sinistron Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2010
  10. Sinistron

Sinistron Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2010
    Sorry, double post.

11. StarWarrior92

StarWarrior92 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 7, 2011
    I got goosebumps while watching that trailer. The movie looks extraordinary.

12. QsAssistant

QsAssistant Jedi Master star 3

Apr 13, 2011
    Until today I've never heard of this movie. Looks really good and I'll be seeing it in theaters when it's released. I heard there might be a video game as well. Hope it's true!