main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Red vs Blue:Blood Gultch Chronicles 2

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SHAFTWINDU54, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHAFTWINDU54

SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    How many of us have laughed for hours at Red vs Blue, with randomness of Caboose, and the fact that Tex is so butch, at one point we all wanted to be a red or a blue. So this is our chance, we can be as juvenile, as random, as stupid, as we want. Storylines for Red vs Blue are not that complicated, so this is my grand scheme.

Years have passed since the first generation of Red vs Blue, both sides were sent through a time warp and havent been seen, or heard from for many years. So Red and Blue command deemed it necessary to put forces back in the Blood Gultch. We want to try and have the same amount troops on each side.

PM me your character sheet, you can only have one character to start off with, so this is basically how your CS should look

Code Name:(EX:Griff, Church)
    Ht:
    WT:
    Personality:I want details in this part, this is the most important part, you need a character with sometype of personality. And I dont want 100 different sons of Caboose either!! State likes, dislikes, quirks, mental disorders, split personalities,
    Side:Red, Blue, Freelance Mercenary, Dibolicle Criminal Mastermind Muuuhahahahahaha!!(EX:Doc/O'Malley)
    Weapons:2 Only
    Color of Armor:Red, Teal, White, Charcoal, etc.
    Bio:Important but if you wish to expose details during story line that's fine with me.

Rules:
    1.Get Creative with the dialogue and story, add to it, do random stuff. This is meant to be funny!!Make it Happen[face_laugh]!
    2.Follow Standard TOS
    3.In light of #2 I know that in RvB that there is a moderatre amount of cussing, so use #$%@!#, your point will come across, and lets face it, sometimes a well placed curse word is funny!
    4.No killing characters without my permission
    5.No Godmoding
    6.Be Creative See #1
    7.Try to be original with your Characters
    8.All original Characters from RvB are restricted from usage
    9.Have Fun! This is supposed to make us all laugh!
    10.NO ALIENS!!! These will be used in storyline

This is my Character sheet for the Blue Commander,

Code Name:Lt.Charleston
    Sex:M
    Ht:6'3
    Wt:242
    Personality:The Most uptight British officer you could imagine, he follows the rules by the book, (perfect straight man), He annoys everyone with his miltary protocol, Has to have tea time, He hates no one, not even the Reds. He cant stand insubordination, (which is what he really deserves) I think ya'll get the Idea!
    Side:Blue
    Armor Color:Dark Blue
    Weapon:Main:pistol, Back up:pistol
    Bio:Born William Manchester Charleston, in Kingsbury, England. A legacy in the army and a descent fighter, although his uptight British ways get extremely annoying, he makes the people around him want to shoot him. But he takes his work very seriously.

Thats about it, PM me your CS's when your ready!!

NP edit: You can only have one open RPG at a time.

2. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    GM Approved

Code Name: Col. Sanders
    Sex:M
    Ht:6'4
    Wt:235
    Personality:eek:ne of the best military minds the world has to offer. Too bad he doesn't have a lick of common sense. If you ask him to take over a small country, he could do without a problem, however ask him to swing a hammer and he's more likely to break his finger than hit the nail. The only reason he got the job of Red Leader is the fact his military brilliance only slightly outweighed the rest of his overall stupidity in the common sense aspects of life.
    Side:Red
    Armor Color:White
    Weapon:Main: SMG, Back up: Rocket Launcher
    Bio:Born Karl James Sanders, he is your typical All American Hero, on the battlefeild that is. Don't ask him to do much else without screwin' it up. He is admired for his military ability, but mocked for his lack of real common sense.

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: I want to reserve that tank, Sheila.

4. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    OOC: I don't believe she's available.

5. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Is this RPG mod approved?

You already have one RPG open in this forum, and the rules state that you can only have one RPG open in a forum at a time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.