main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Red Vs. Blue

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by filmmaker, Aug 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filmmaker

filmmaker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2002
    This isn't off topic because what these guys are doing might be possible with some of the Star Wars games, and it's a really good idea. Check out Red Vs. Blue , and download the Blood Gulch series. There are currently 16 episodes, and although there is some rough language (you have been warned) they are brilliant and funny. You could say that they are sort of a HALO fanfilm.

2. Tempestjonny

Tempestjonny Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    I've been following these since episode 4. It ROCKS.

If you've seen them my fav bits are
    "yes....i am a gay robot" and
    "sorry i can't hear you over your constant team member killing"

download them all now......btw don't try to look at the latest one on it's own....it would make little sense.

3. Darth_Obstreperous

Darth_Obstreperous Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    I too enjoy the comedic plights of the characters found in Red Vs. Blue. But alas, the comforts of home also bring forth the tortuous patience of 56k. The episodes I have missed during these days of summer shall be viewed once I return to my scholarly institution and its Ethernet, which brings forth my messeges faster than Hermes himself.

It's 4 in the morning btw.

4. RocketGirl

RocketGirl Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, I'm enjoying these. The first few were the funniest, but they're all pretty good. :D

5. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    I first found them by someone else posting here around Episode 4. My favorite parts are... oh, let's see... the Puma argument... and Episode 10 ("Bloody murder! Bloody murder!" "This just desn't seem physically possible!")

6. filmmaker

filmmaker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2002
    Language aside, my favorite has to be "You team killing f#@ktard!". The first transporter sequence was hilarious also. I'm really impressed with the filmmaking aspects of it too,.... The moving shots, the shots where the tank creeps up behind them....all of it very well done, and very well written too. It would be very interesting to see Chris and the Digital Llamas do something like this with a Star Wars game.

7. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    I'm just starting to do that with Team Fortress Classic, along with the rest of my clan (*-J4F-*, if you play bounce or maybe other sniper maps, you mgiht have heard of us).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.