main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Redemption of the Exiles - Revised Edition - Complete 3/25 (Dap, OCs, Luke, Kyle Katarn, Rogues)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lane_Winree, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    Who's excited? This guy is!

:D

Tatooine vs. Corellia blood match!

What would be their finishing movies? Luke's would be blowing up the Death Star. Han's would be making the Kessel Run. :D

Enjoying angry!Luke much?

I like "I'm not going to take any more crap" Luke a lot. :D

24 ABY

The calm before the storm. :(

It was dark in Darvix Zorvan's quarters.

Why is this not surprising?

"The Kalidor has landed," a male voice said.

snicker

It pained him to admit it, but at that moment, he missed being a pilot. Obviously, he didn't miss the white-knuckle combat and constant fear for his life. No, what he missed was the sense of freedom it gave him. With a few simple commands, he could travel anywhere, at any speed, and at any vector.

And yet another comparison is made to make my bunnies go a-hopping...

Karrde's in the process of fleecing Fey'lya's pockets

An admirable undertaking

we'll sit down with a bottle of Lomin

41 vintage?

Darvix finally knew where he needed to go. Now he needed to convince the Master Skywalker to remove the leash that had been around his neck for three years.

"I'm going to Lehon," Darvix said flatly.

Way to be persuasive. :oops:

"I know you were working with Karrde behind my back," Luke replied flatly.

You should know that Dap, Karrde is Luke's pseudo father-in-law!

Who is Jan?

If he wasn't careful, he would find himself resting eternally in Carth Onasi's locker.

[face_laugh]

It almost looked like a human corpse.

Ewwwwww

He was in trouble.

His spice was missing, and as his shaking hands testified, he was already beginning to suffer from withdrawals.

SEE KIDS? JUST SAY NO! :p

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes Lehon and the mysteries of the Rakata. I love this=D==D==D=

Nice update

3. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Yes, Dax does have some crazy tunnel vision. Excited that he's going after this by himself with some friends in the wings, and looking forward to how that goes with Dax's little crutch. Great update!

4. Lane_Winree

Lane_Winree Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2006
    Hazel

Thus one more information broker is born.

That does seem to be right up his alley, analyzing and selling information :D

And that's what makes Dap happy.

Intellectual stimulus. All Dap needs to be content.

The name Kyp Durron kept popping up in my mind throughout this convo.

Some parallels there. At least Dap didn't blow up a star system

No one can blame her for that.

She definitely needed to get away from him for a while., if for nothing else than to save her own sanity.

Dap - see this as an opportunity to kick the habit.

We'll see if that's how he interprets it :D

Nanci

What would be their finishing movies? Luke's would be blowing up the Death Star. Han's would be making the Kessel Run.

Meanwhile, Wedge's would be single-handedly overthrowing a planetary government. Just because he can.

I like "I'm not going to take any more crap" Luke a lot.

Badass In Charge Luke definitely has his moments :D

The calm before the storm

In less than a year ...

Why is this not surprising?

When you're constantly high, light = bad

And yet another comparison is made to make my bunnies go a-hopping...

Ooooh I'm excited! :D

41 vintage?

You know it!

Way to be persuasive.

Blunt force negotiations, Dap's specialty.

You should know that Dap, Karrde is Luke's pseudo father-in-law!

Yeah, there was no hiding that one!

Who is Jan?

Jan Ors is Kyle Katern's partner-in-crime and snarky love interest from the Dark Forces, Jedi Outcast, and Jedi Academy games.

SEE KIDS? JUST SAY NO!

Because that's your brain on spice *nods

earlybird - It's all been building up to this :D

Luna - He's obsessive-compulsive to a strong degree. We'll see if he's in over his head!

Okay everyone, there are two chapters left after this one. I can give you one tomorrow and hold off the finale until Monday, or I can post both tomorrow. What would you all like to see?

New post below!

5. Lane_Winree

Mar 30, 2006
    Chapter 22 ? Fallout

Time had begun to lose meaning to Darvix. His spice-less stupor had caused him to meander through the building almost aimlessly. Every now and then, he would trip over himself and would be forced to sit down to take long breaks. A walk that shouldn't have taken any longer than thirty minutes had ballooned into twelve standard hours. Not that he noticed. His mind was in too much of a fog to register the time elapsed.

As sweat poured down his face, he gazed into the seemingly endless corridor. Already his withdrawal symptoms were playing games with his vision. The walls around him spun and shook violently, leaving him dizzy and disoriented. He leaned against the wall beside him, needing its support to stay on his feet. He knew idly that he should have turned around and returned to his X-Wing the minute he began feeling ill, but he was close. He knew that just at this end of this corridor within the lowest level of the temple was something that would make the picture clearer. He just had to force himself to continue walking forward.

His entire body was shaking with fatigue. Every time he placed one foot in front of the other, his entire being exploded into a world of pain he had never felt before. The logical part of his mind recognized that his heart rate had elevated to an incredibly dangerous level that put him at risk of stroking out. His shallow breathing wasn't helping matters any. Darvix was dangerously close to a complete physical breakdown, but he didn't care. He could see the sealed door at the end of the corridor, just a few more paces ahead. If he could just get beyond that door, he was confident he'd find what he was looking for.

Darvix's research had lead him to learn of the existence of a holocron that had belonged to Darth Revan. He hoped (and to a certain extent believed) that it would contain information concerning the final whereabouts of Revan. In truth, he had no idea if the device actually existed, much less what it contained. After three years of inactivity, Darvix was desperate to spark new life in his puzzle. He wasn't about to fail at this task like he had failed at everything else he had aspired to accomplish in his life.

Finally, he was standing at the door. Darvix managed to find the entry control to its left and began keying in commands. He sincerely hoped that he had correctly memorized the button sequence, the last thing he wanted to do was force the door open via explosive charges. That very well could cause the entire temple to collapse on top of him. Thankfully, the panel accepted the keystrokes and the door slowly slid open, revealing a dark chamber.

Darvix lifted up his glowrod to illuminate the room. At the far end was an ancient terminal, indicator lights still flashing and operating. The walls were barren, save for the unmistakable signs of blaster scoring and lightsaber burns. Finally, in the center of the room was a small podium where the holocron was said to be resting.

What a shame that it wasn't there.

Darvix slowly approached the podium, his mind numb. He had come all this way and waited so long, only to have the entire effort rendered pointless. The holocron was gone. If the holocron and information truly had, it was likely destroyed ages ago. Any traces of it would no doubt be lost by the time the Jedi Purge prior to the Galactic Civil War occurred. Darvix knew he was an idiot to believe a four-thousand year old device was still sitting here, undisturbed.

Defeated, he slumped against the wall and stared at the empty podium as he sat down. By now his heart rate and reached a frenzied pace. He closed his eyes as he tried to stave off the loss of consciousness that was likely coming. Darvix needed medical attention, but he wasn't likely to get it. He no longer had the strength to make his way out of the temple, proving just how foolish he was for not turning back sooner. Kasari had been right, his headfirst attitude had finally gotten him killed. Without the chemicals of the spice running through his body, his brain was misfiring. Before long,

6. Luna_Nightshade

Jan 25, 2006
    Great update--enjoyed the hallucinations and the additional information, and I'm pumped that Dax tossed his spice into the sea. It'll be great to see what he's like without it. Looking forward to more information about Revan and Kasari and Vik getting back together. But why do they have to fall off the map to do it? A little backup would be great if this is going to get as hard as I expect! Great update.

7. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    He knew idly that he should have turned around and returned to his X-Wing the minute he began feeling ill, but he was close.

Darvix found something even more important to him than his spice addiction - his puzzle and discovery addiction.

What a shame that it wasn't there.

I share his frustration.

Standing before him was his dead mother.

Oh, boy!

I think I'm going to die.

Kasari suddenly bolted upright.

Interesting o_O Kasari's picking up on Dap's murmurs.

Darvix sighed to himself and glanced to his side. Sitting right next to him was a glowing blue figure.

Ah, this is like the Christmas Carol. (Outch, a bunny bit me hard)

Great scene with the Force Ghost. =D=

"There's?easier ways to get me in bed with you," Darvix muttered softly as he regained consciousness.

She stared at him for a moment. Hauled back from the brink of death, and the first thing he did was make a pass at her?

[face_laugh]

"Don't think I'm going to make a habit out of this,"

Too late :p

"You've been doing it for a handful of years," he noted. "I'd say that's habit by now."

See :D

"Greetings, Descendant," the man said. "If you are seeing this message, than I can only assume that you have fulfilled the first part of the prophecy: you freed the people of Taris' underworld as I promised them. The fact that you are here, right at this moment, means that you are the one chosen to trace my last steps in this Galaxy.

"The people of the Taris underworld have sent an encrypted signal that has unlocked this terminal for your use. You will find within it the location of the Ebon Hawk, my flagship. Within the Hawk, you'll find all of the information you have been looking for. I urge you: find my ship and recover the data hidden within it. Only then will you be able to bring about our redemption, and only then will you be able to prepare your people for the disaster that will one day afflict the entire Galaxy.

Very cool :cool:

Without a second thought, he hurled the black case into the waiting ocean.

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! [face_dancing] YES!!!!

8. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    Oh this was such a great chapter, Lane. I really, really enjoyed it.

Standing before him was his dead mother.

Well that is never a good thing.

Was it foolish to go alone? Probably. Was she making a mistake? Possibly. None of that mattered, though. Instincts took over her body as she raced towards him.

Yay, Kasari to the rescue!

Loved the interaction between Dap and his "mom." He finally figured out what we've been yelling at him all this time. Yes he did a terrible thing, but wallowing in self-hatred is only going to bring on more darkness. It's like that Infinities Darth Maul vs. Darth Vader comic, when Maul asks "What could you possibly hate so much to destroy me?" and Vader replies, "Myself."

Sitting right next to him was someone he thought he would never make contact with, not while among the living, anyways. The figure stood up and moved in front of Darvix, casting an amused grin towards him. Darvix still wasn't sure whether or not to believe it, but right in front of him was the Force ghost of Atton Rand.

Time for some answers! And this is what I like to affectionately call a JK Rowling info-dump. :D Such useful things in stories, aren't they? (That chapter in Deathly Hallows was my faaaaaavorite)

"You have her eyes,"

::sniffle::

"Don't die on me now you stubborn son-of-a ..." Kasari muttered through clenched teeth.

[face_laugh]

"There's?easier ways to get me in bed with you," Darvix muttered softly as he regained consciousness.

:oops: Well at least he's normal. :p

Without a second thought, he hurled the black case into the waiting ocean.

AND MAY THE CHOIRS OF ANGELS SING IN THE HEAVENS "HALLELUJAH!"

"Well, what do you say we get going?" Darvix asked. "It's going to be a long three years, so we'd best get started soon."

Three years?! Where the hell are they going?! Why is it taking them so long?!

Don't make us wait for the end! :p

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    All is coming together in a fabulous way. Love it. Darvix and his mother, Atton and Kasari and now going on a mission=D==D=

10. Lane_Winree

Mar 30, 2006
    Luna - Seems like even Dap realizes when it's time to give it up. As to why they have to fall off the map? They're going to venturing very, very deep into uncharted space. The last thing they need would be to pick up some unwanted followers.

Hazel

Darvix found something even more important to him than his spice addiction - his puzzle and discovery addiction.

I like to say that Darvix has a Rubik's Complex. He's not obsessed with saving the Galaxy, he's obsessed with solving riddles.

Interesting Kasari's picking up on Dap's murmurs.

Wonder if that could mean something. :D

Ah, this is like the Christmas Carol. (Outch, a bunny bit me hard)

I've been wanting to write a Dap Christmas Carol themed fic for AGES.

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!

Finally, right? :D

Nanci

Well that is never a good thing.

Seeing dead people. Usually a bad thing.

Yay, Kasari to the rescue!

Someone has to keep Dap out of trouble!

Loved the interaction between Dap and his "mom." He finally figured out what we've been yelling at him all this time. Yes he did a terrible thing, but wallowing in self-hatred is only going to bring on more darkness. It's like that Infinities Darth Maul vs. Darth Vader comic, when Maul asks "What could you possibly hate so much to destroy me?" and Vader replies, "Myself."

That's really it. For so many years he's been destroying himself internally because the one person Dap truly despises is himself. It's this terrible feedback look that eats away at him.

Time for some answers! And this is what I like to affectionately call a JK Rowling info-dump. Such useful things in stories, aren't they? (That chapter in Deathly Hallows was my faaaaaavorite)

Ah the JKR Info Dump, one of my favorite narrative tools :D

Well at least he's normal

It'll take more than a near-death experience to knock the sarcasm out of him :p

AND MAY THE CHOIRS OF ANGELS SING IN THE HEAVENS "HALLELUJAH!"

HE CAN GROW UP AND ACT MATURE!

Three years?! Where the hell are they going?! Why is it taking them so long?!

It's not stated explicitly in this fic, so I'll just put it here.

They're about to travel through Vector Prime.

Don't make us wait for the end!

Both posts are going up today!

Earlybird - Glad you enjoyed! Time to put the bow on this fic :)

Okay everyone, I'm not going to make you wait until Monday for the end. The final two chapters are below!

11. Lane_Winree

Mar 30, 2006
    Chapter 23 - Ancient Confrontation
    Unknown Space ? 27 ABY

Kasari Lisae glanced at her wrist chronometer as she walked through the dark hallways of the Tatooine Gallows.

The heavily modified Gallofree GR-75 transport had been retrofitted before departing from Yavin IV several years earlier. The numerous cargo modules within the transport had been converted into supplemental fuel cells and consumables storage, allowing it to stay in hyperspace for the better part of six years. Occasionally, they would drop out of hyperspace to recalculate astrogation routes. Other than that, all that could be seen from the ship's viewpoints for the last three years was the molten black and blue of hyperspace. With only three crewmembers on board, the ship could afford to hide in the cover of lightspeed for the duration of the voyage. The last thing they needed was for the Imperial Remnant, pirates, or any other hostile group to catch wind of them.

As Kasari strolled past the room that housed a makeshift dining hall, she noticed the lights were on within it. Inside, she spotted Darvix hunched slightly over the table, a toolkit beside him. She quietly padded into the room, sitting down in a chair across from Darvix.

"Little late to be working on something, isn't it?" she asked.

Darvix looked up and smiled faintly. "Just the person I wanted to see. Mind picking up that pulse-adjustor tool in front of you?"

Kasari raised an eyebrow and took a hold of the small, cylindrical medical tool Darvix had pointed to. She couldn't help but notice that he was looking significantly healthier these days. The bags under his eyes had vanished and given way to a more vibrant appearance. He no longer seemed as pale as he used to. She knew that he had drastically improved since giving up spice three years earlier. The personality improvement was almost enough to make her to overlook his slightly receding hairline.

"Sorry for asking you to help with this," Darvix said as he set his left arm on the table, palm up. "Normally I have Luke assist me. I can't stand to do this on myself."

It took every moral fiber in Kasari's body not to take his words out of context. She watched as Darvix picked up another small tool, placing it on the bottom-side of his right forearm. He depressed a button on the tool, and with a soft electronic tweet, the skin of his arm suddenly split apart turning into two small compartment doors. Darvix pulled the flaps of- what Kasari could now see clearly- prosthetic flesh open, revealing a complex set of circuitry and cybernetic components.

"I never knew you had a prosthetic arm," Kasari said.

"Well, it's not exactly something you bring up in polite conversation," Darvix replied.

"You're incapable of polite conversation."

"True enough," Darvix grinned. "Could you set the pulse-adjustor to point-two-eight and run it along this primary cyber-artery?"

Kasari nodded and did as she was instructed. "If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did part of a protocol droid end up on your torso?"

Darvix was silent for a moment before responding. "I got into an accident on my first assignment with Rogue Squadron. Hell, my first assignment ever. We were in the heart of Imperial Remnant space, trying to steal a flight of prototype starfighters the Remnant was in the process of developing. While we were trying to commandeer one of the ships, we were ambushed by a Stormtrooper battalion. My ?wingman and I managed to break through the ambush and steal one of the prototype fighters and an old Xg-1 Assault Gunboat. I ended up taking the Gunboat to fly cover, while my wingman took control of the prototype starfighter.

"The two of us ended up leaving ahead of the rest of the Rogues. Unfortunately, as soon as we left the planet's atmosphere we were ambushed by a Star Destroyer and full TIE Fighter complement. We managed to hold out for a few minutes before I lost weapons control and my wingman lost aft shields and picked up a few squints- TIE Interceptors in pilot lingo. I needed to buy a little more time for the hyperspace coord

12. Lane_Winree

Mar 30, 2006
    Chapter 24 - Redemption of the Exiles

"That's impossible!" Darvix snapped. "Darth Bane has been dead for a thousand years! His followers went with him."

The cloaked figure approached him, lightsaber still active. "I was a follower of Darth Revan's and Bane's teachings. When I learned of the True Sith through his works, I ventured to this space to learn more. Instead of finding the knowledge of the Sith, I learned that Revan was a traitor to our cause. Furthermore, I learned of his last prophecy: a descendant of Darth Revan's closest aide who would bring the knowledge of his treachery back to the Republic. This is something I cannot allow to happen."

"So you've been keeping yourself alive through the Force for a thousand years," Darvix noted, "just for a chance to kill me? It'll be a shame for all this time to go to waste, old man."

"The knowledge held by Darth Revan and the Exile poses a tremendous risk to the True Sith," Darth Bane replied as he inched closer to Darvix. "Revan's prophecy spoke of you, that you would be the one to deliver this information into the hands of the Jedi who is said to be the one that will create the new Jedi Order. Your very existence endangers the Sith, Descendant. For that, you shall die by my blade!"

Kasari watched in horror as the stranger lowered his hood, revealing eyes glowed an inhuman yellow. It was clear that this follower of Bane had become completely corrupted by the Dark Side of the Force. Without warning, he lunged at Darvix. In one lightning quick movement, he eluded the attack. Kasari heard the sound of two lightsabers coming to life. Both were in Darvix's hands. One blade was a deep emerald green, much like Master Skywalkers. She immediately recognized that lightsaber being the one he had built shortly after becoming a Jedi Master. The other was a color she had never seen before in a lightsaber: an orange as vibrant as a Tatooine sunset. Darvix stood in a low crouch, both blades extended away from his body.

She realized that it was the first time she had ever seen Darvix using the weapon of the Jedi.

"Stay back!" Vik ordered. "You're just going to get in his way!"

Kasari ignored Vik, immediately reaching for her lightsaber. Vik grabbed a hold of her, wrapping his arms around her to keep herfrom assisting Darvix. "He's going to be killed!"

"Don't sell him short!" Vik said. "He's in his element."

As Darth Bane lunged forward again, Darvix managed to elude him, deflecting the red lightsaber blade with one of his own. He called upon the Force to speed his movements up. His blade technique had always relied on pure speed. Kasari knew that Darvix had never been the strongest duelist, but what he lacked in strength he made up for in speed and technique. He skirted around Darth Bane's attacks, parrying each movement with precision accuracy. Every now and then, he would sneak in a thrust of his own, only to have it brushed off. Despite his speed, the mysterious attacker seemed to be matching his every movement.

"You're slowing down, old man!" Darvix yelled at his opponent as he brushed off another attack.

"You're arrogance will be the end of you!" the Sith spat. "You cannot appreciate the strength the Dark Side lends me!"

"That's where you're wrong! I've reveled in its presence. I know it is nothing more than a crutch for your foolhardy ambitions!"

He motioned as if he were going to move to the left, but suddenly broke right. Darvix thrust the orange lightsaber in his left hand towards Darth Bane, who responded by attempting to parry it away. In the distance, Kasari made out a grin forming on Darvix's lips. He quickly performed a backflip, thrusting his right hand forward. As the green lightsaber blade moved in a circular arc with him, it sliced through the Sith's arm, severing it from his body. He quickly recovered and lunged at his assailant, thrusting both blades through his torso before moving them outwards and away from the initial penetration. With a thud, the attacker fell to the floor. The upper part of his body landed in one spot, while his severed wais

13. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    Chapter 23:

Unknown Space ? 27 ABY

Three years stuck on a ship? Oy vey! And just how far did they go in hyperspace that long?

"Sorry for asking you to help with this," Darvix said as he set his left arm on the table, palm up. "Normally I have Luke assist me. I can't stand to do this on myself."

It took every moral fiber in Kasari's body not to take his words out of context.

Don't worry Kasari, I'll do it for you. :D

"You were going to marry him, weren't you?" Kasari asked. "Your wingman, that is. Vik told me that you proposed to one of your squadmates while you were a Rogue."

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

"Her name was Cheriss ke Hanadi,"

Poor Cheriss :(

"At some point, we all have to let the past go and move on, as much as we don't want to.

Listen to the woman, Dap! :p

"You know," Darvix said as he looked up at Kasari. "if things had been different, we ..."

"I know, Dap," Kasari said with a small smile. "but things are the way they are for a reason."

Nodding, Darvix stood as well, glancing at her for a moment. Neither one of them were much in the mood for words anymore. All that needed to be said had been said. The only thing left were actions that held far more meaning than words ever could. Darvix reached forward and held Kasari's chin between his thumb and index finger. Without so much as a whisper, he closed his eyes and leaned forward pressing his lips to hers. The two remained locked in place for a long while. To them, it felt like only a few fleeting moments.

"Just because things are the way they are now," Darvix quietly said, "doesn't mean that the future will continue that status quo. The Galaxy is forever changing, even if we're too stubborn to change with it."

Quietly, he left the mess hall, leaving Kasari behind. She realized that he was right, and perhaps that was another one of his so-called truths of the Galaxy. No one was immune from the ebbs and flow of change, not even one Darvix Zorvan. Finally, she was beginning to understand what Master Skywalker had seen in Darvix all those years ago. He was an incredibly flawed, but incredibly insightful man. Most of all, he was a teacher who wanted only the best for those below him.

Perhaps that was why Kasari was in love with him.

This was a lovely, lovely passage. Very understated, very natural, and very powerful.

"Query: Who are you, organic meatbag?" The droid asked.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

"Observation: I see that you have brought other meatbags with you," The droid said. "Question: Would you like me to kill them before leading you to the Ebon Hawk?"

Ahahahahahaahahahah!!!!

I bet you really enjoyed writing this part. :D

"You know, I'm starting to like this droid," Darvix said.

What. a. shock. :p

Darvix swore aloud and looked back at Kasari and Vik. "Stay back. Vik, if Kasari tries to help, shoot her in the leg."

"Request: May I take that honor, meatbag?" HK-47 asked.

HA!

A low, gravelly voice responded to him, "I am a servant of Darth Bane, follower of the true Sith Order. I know precisely who you are, Descendant."

Uh-oh!!!!!!!!

Chapter 24:

"That's impossible!" Darvix snapped. "Darth Bane has been dead for a thousand years! His followers went with him."

The cloaked figure approached him, lightsaber still active. "I was a follower of Darth Revan's and Bane's teachings. When I learned of the True Sith through his works, I ventured to this space to learn more. Instead of finding the knowledge of the Sith, I learned that Revan was a traitor to our cause. Furthermore, I learned of his last prophecy: a descendant of Darth Revan's closest aide who would bring the knowledge of his treachery back to the Republic. This is something I cannot allow to happen."

"So you've been keeping yourself alive through the Force for a thousand years," Darvix noted, "just for a chance to kill me? It'll be a shame for all this time to go to waste, old man."

"The knowl

14. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I've been wanting to write a Dap Christmas Carol themed fic for AGES.

You should do it :D, I think mine is going to go around Jacen.

Chapter 23 - Ancient Confrontation

They spent 3 years in hyperspace - just the 3 of them? And they all survived the journey?
    I?m impressed!

Just the person I wanted to see.

Not like he has many other choices :p

"You were going to marry him, weren't you?" Kasari asked.

She?s still stuck on that? [face_laugh]

Without so much as a whisper, he closed his eyes and leaned forward pressing his lips to hers. The two remained locked in place for a long while. To them, it felt like only a few fleeting moments.

Well, well, well?! :D

"Dap," Kasari said, "I have a bad feeling about this."

Oh-ho! [face_worried]

She was a Dynamic-class star freighter, the YT-1300 Corellian transport of the Mandalorian War era. Nearly four-thousand years old and it was somehow still in one piece. The hull was covered in blaster scoring, showing off the many battles that it had no doubt been through.
    ?
    "What a piece of junk!" Kasari said, exasperated. "We came all the way here for this?"

"Indignant defense: The Ebon Hawk was the fastest freighter in the Republic,"

It?s the Millennium Falcon?s great-great-great?grandma.

"Resigned explanation: I am HK-47, a Hunter-Killer assassination droid constructed by Darth Revan during the Mandalorian War,"

LOL - this droid is funny.

A low, gravelly voice responded to him, "I am a servant of Darth Bane, follower of the true Sith Order. I know precisely who you are, Descendant."

Oh, goody! Let?s have a party :p

==========

Chapter 24 - Redemption of the Exiles

:eek: Darvix vs Sith [face_worried]

Very cool fight!

Long ago, this had likely been an active place, where both Revan and the Exile spent countless hours and days. What had they done here? What were they thinking about as they sat in these seats?

I have a few ideas as to what they were doing :p

"Greetings, Descendant," the Exile said on the holovid. "It seems a little odd to greet you like that?Perhaps an explanation is in order, if you haven't already figured it out."

I think I know where this is going? o_O

?
    With that, the screen faded to black.

Extremely cool!!!

Vik shook his head. "They're calling it the Yuuzhan Vong."

:( :( :( Cursed Vong!

Like the exiles he had chased for a decade, Darvix had finally achieved redemption.

=D= =D= =D= =D=

Fantastic story, Lane!

I already have Resurrection standing by on my datapad and will read it ASAP.

15. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    Hazel: "Resigned explanation: I am HK-47, a Hunter-Killer assassination droid constructed by Darth Revan during the Mandalorian War,"

LOL - this droid is funny.

You need to play Knights of the Old Republic just so you can see HK-47. He's so so awesome. :) Wasn't he voted best video game character that year, Lane?

16. Luna_Nightshade

Jan 25, 2006
    Great finish to the story! I love that Dap was able to figure out his mystery and also turned into a likable, redeemed character that you can admire. And I LOVE that droid, by the way. It was awesome to see Dap beat the guard with his lightsaber, and also the real story of Revan and the Exile. Looking forward to finishing up the third story. Great job connecting all the dots!

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Loved it. Great ending and revellations to Darvix and his friends.

Thank you for sharing this story with all of us.=D==D==D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.