main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Redemption Song: AU featuring Anakin, Padme and Original Characters-updated 6/28!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MarcusDade, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    Hey guys. Sorry about the lack of updates. I've been VERY busy. HOwever I'm finishing up the update tonight and then Im going to proof read it and post it tomorrow, cause I have off tomorrow. :)

thank you for reading!!! :D

2. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    hey everyone. I dont think anyone has been keeping up with this thread, since they know that I'm really busy, but I just want to say. I'm really sorry I haven't been able to post in a while. I got a new job, where unlike my last one, I'm not at a computer all day, able to post in the forums.

SOOOOO. I haven't been able to update either this story or my other one: The Father He Always wanted.

However, I am writing updates every chance I get. It's just a matter of typing them into the computer. Rest assured that the next update will be within the next couple of days, although Im gonna try to get it up today. :)

3. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.