main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Redoing The Clone Wars/ Continuing TCW

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darthmaul208, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    If they were to redo The Clone Wars what would you like to see and how would you want them to do it differently. This is more to do with Story and Characters than Toys although you can bring it up. I ask because I am thinking of doing a TCW continued show using blender 3d and writing it myself although I would like people to either roundtable episodes or arcs or guest write singular arcs or episodes. If you are interested place a message in this board or PM me.

2. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I don't want them to redo TCW, it's fine as it is.

3. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    This is meant to be theoretical or should I add if they were continuing it in a few years?

Force Smuggler likes this.
  4. Darth Desolous

Darth Desolous Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    No redo. Finish instead Season 7 and Season 8.

EDIT: Oops, I didn't read the prompt and just assumed if you were asking for a redo or not. Honestly, I have no idea what they would if there was a redo.

5. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    well what would you like to see done in future seasons. right By redoing I mean restarting the show but not the stories. maybe still using the characters.

6. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    Oh ok, if the show was revived, I would like if they brought us closer to Ep. III by showing for example the Outer Rim Sieges.

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  7. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    Have we ever been shown the Outer Rim Sieges in detail?

8. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    Sadly no. I don't think we even got to the Outer Rim Sieges yet.

9. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    I know in the show but what about the 03 version and comics and the Eu?

10. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    Yeah, they do depict the Sieges but it would have been better to see it in TCW.

11. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @Darth Desolous
    how detailed do they do it in? I haven't seen it or pick it up although I think I need to.

12. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    They'd have to finish season 6 as well. No more political plots, animate the remaining Maul episodes, have Ventress kill Ashoka.

Darth Desolous likes this.
  13. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    well yes but I don't think they would I think they would either start at season 6 or go to season 7. Season 6 is the lost missions that's 13 episodes the maul arc is I think 4 so that's 17 so it's almost a season. I wouldn't mind political episodes but they would have to be good and interesting.
    @Darth Maul Apprentice "have Ventress kill Ashoka" Are you serious? Also you misspelt Ahsoka's name. its a common mistake though. Why do you want Ahsoka dead? and by the hand (I had to think about that would she use her lightsabers or a blaster?) of Ventress?
    I would like to see more War and battles episodes.

14. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    The EU is the most detailed, followed by the comics and the original CW Series. I don't have any of this material though and just obtained it from Wookieepedia.

Yeah, but I think it's already completed or at least near-completion. And it should just be the BH arc and the Anakin/Obi-Wan arc.

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  15. Garrett Atkins

Garrett Atkins Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 11, 2013
    Redo everything.

16. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    Season 6 is more than just these 13 episodes that we are getting. And the Maul arc, like what Pablo Hidalgo once said, fell way behind production, so it more than likely a Season 7 or 8 arc, and thus not really Season 6.

Darth Maul Apprentice likes this.
  17. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    yep I was looking forward to the Bounty hunter arc. what is the Anakin/ obi-wan arc?

18. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @Garrett Atkins Why? This isn't a thread for Hate but please explain yourself.

19. Darth Maul Apprentice

Jan 27, 2014
    Yeah, I'm serious. I think she's obnoxious and bratty. And seeing Ventress strike her down would be awesome.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  20. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    There's a clip on it on pg. 130 of the TCW bonus content thread. (Sorry I have no idea how to post it here)

21. Darth Maul Apprentice

Jan 27, 2014
    Even though it's "only" 13 episodes. I'm looking forward to them. The trailer looked awesome and it's less than a week away. Sweet!

22. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @Darth Maul Apprentice She was initially but I grew to like her she's not bratty though although maybe in the movie and a few episodes. Maybe but I wouldn't want to see her die - leaving the order was bad enough!

@Darth Desolous
    ah ok thanks I will look now.

23. Garrett Atkins

Garrett Atkins Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 11, 2013
    Well, I can't explain why I hate it so much without writing a novel on it, so I'll just say this: keep continuity and make stronger characters. Don't favor one character over another (Plo Koon and Ahsoka, I'm looking at you).

24. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @Garrett Atkins I agree with the exposure of Ahsoka and Plo Koon. Ahsoka I never minded as she is the main character. Plo there is no reason for it other than Filoni wanting him to. There's so many good Jedi and a lot of wasted opportunities. I also think Anakin and obi-wan were overused but that was the story so it was understandable.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  25. Darth Maul Apprentice

Jan 27, 2014
    That's great you have an opinion, I have one as well. We don't have to agree on it. Nuff said.