1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Redone Clonewars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Lord_Lunan, Jun 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Lunan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, im new at this, i have spent time in MUDS, but that is only so much. This is during the era of the republic. IGNORE THE MOVIES with the exception of: locations, technolgy, and the basics. But the CIS does exist, and it is about to go to war. There are no stats, just pure RP. I will be chosing a vice-master to help me run this, first come, first serve. This is because i have camps this summer, so i cant be here every day.

That being said, there are several ranks:
    Sith: Master(1)-apprentice(1)-dark jedi
    jedi: Masters(4)-Kights-padawans
    Republic: General(1)-Lnt.-Captain-soilder
    Cis: General(1)-Lnt.-Captain~droid
    ~Droids will be RPed by the prople commanding or attacking them.

The character sheet sould look like this, PM me or the VM for approval. **********************************************************************************************
    Name: Darth Enmity
    Race: Ipharian-Da'Lor
    Height: 3 meters
    Affiliation: Sith
    Training: 20 years: started at 10
    Homeworld: N/A
    Eye color: Dark Purple
    Hair color: N/A
    Skin color: Red
    Armor:
    -Black Impervium Armor: segmented for moblilty.
    -Crimson elctromesh armor (under armor plates).
    -A black plastoid helmet: Black, polarized lenses, Combat sensor, and an Interface visor.
    -Grey Armorweave cloak.
    Weapons:
    -2 wrist-mounted red lightsabers: fixed length.
    -Durasteel Staff-mounted Lanvarok: worn on back.

SHIP:
    Name: Putrescence
    Model: Rihkxyrk Attack Ship
    Crew: pilot
    Weapons:
    -3 Laser Cannons
    -1 Concussion missile launcher
    Hyperdrive class: 0.2 (no space for sheilds)
    **********************************************************************************************
    This is what the sheets should look like, Submit them to me or the Vice-master (when i get one) in a personal message for aproval. Training is used to see how well you would do in situations like battle. You cannot have more than 50 years of training. period. You may add a Bio if you wish, i am still working on one.
    To prevent myself from being the "all-powerfull topic starter", i will only be the sith apprentice. The masters And Generals are first come, first serve.

Enjoy.;)

(for people who wish to know about my characters race,http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ipharian-a%27Lor)
  2. Lord_Lunan Jedi Knight

star 1
    can i at least get a responce from someone?telling me what im missing or what is wrong with this?
  3. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Well the Clone Wars is kind of overdone here. There have been a ton of "what if" and "this never happened" RPGs for the Clone Wars, so they kind of got old.

Edit: And also you should always read over your post before making it. Your spelling and grammar is a little off. And you should get some more practice as a player before you start gm'ing.
  4. Lord_Lunan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ah, ok, thanks, its just im never there when these things start, so i tried making my own.
  5. dontlookatmethatway Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll add my two cents as well. I would suggest looking at other RPGs on these boards and see how they are structured. Try to make your posts attractive by putting in color and by using bold and italics. Add a set of rules. Have an example character sheet (with all spaces blank) for your players to show them what kind of sheet they need and put your own characters on different sheets. Check your post for spelling and grammar. Poor spelling and grammar make you look like a newbie and decrease the chance that people will join your RPG significantly.

Also, adjust to the forum climate. Find out which types of games have been overplayed. There are kinds of games that people just won't join (like generic, boring Jedi vs. Sith games). There are also certain standards most users on the forum have for games. It would be beneficial to meet and surpass those standards. Learn the lingo and conventions. For instance, your assistant is the co-GM, not the VM. And you, as the GM, are the "all-powerful topic starter".

Sorry if I've offended you with my comments, I'm just trying to be helpful.
  6. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Wow, apparently I was an acception to the rules (though I do agree with all that dont said), my first game had none of that. No color, bad spelling, overdone subject, and all the rest, and it lasted almost 800 posts. Perhaps I am just the coolest kid ever.:p
  7. Lord_Lunan Jedi Knight

star 1
    ok then, that means that i need to make up...MY OWN WAR!
  8. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Probably a good idea, mate.
  9. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Or, you could can the War Idea totally...We haven't had a good Space Pirate game lately...
  10. Lord_Lunan Jedi Knight

star 1
    hmm, space pirate, I LIKE IT! But fist i need a Co-GM.
  11. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
    I could co-gm and help with the intro if you like, just let me know through a pm.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.