1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Reflections: A Vignette Collection (FINALLY UPDATED: HOBBIE KLIVIAN "The Other Guy") 04/29

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Daughter_of_Yubyub, Nov 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    That is so Hobbie.

Oh sweet FORCE that is so Hobbie.

*runs off to read the rest of these vigs*

2. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Wow, I've been gone from this thread a long time, but the whole works was well worth the read when I returned.

You have an incredible talent, DoY. I don't say that lightly. I've read many things from many authors, but few can capture a character as well as you in as few, and as descriptive, of words.

I'm very impressed, and believe I will have to take a look in on your other work very soon. I'm glad to see such a talent being used, especially on these boards.

Thank you for sharing with us. We look forward to more.

Edit: My horrible spelling ;)

WRAITH_LEADER Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    I have said it before and will do so again. this is my favorite Fan fic. You have a wonderful gift kiddo. Keep at it.
  4. dingokitten

dingokitten Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2005
    I can't decide if Hobbie or Wes's was my favorite. They were all really great ^_^. I especially loved the last line by Hobbie, wars aren't won by a handful of heroes but by the thousands of other guys. Great job ^_^.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.