main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reflections: A Vignette Collection (FINALLY UPDATED: HOBBIE KLIVIAN "The Other Guy") 04/29

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Daughter_of_Yubyub, Nov 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    That is so Hobbie.

Oh sweet FORCE that is so Hobbie.

*runs off to read the rest of these vigs*

2. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Wow, I've been gone from this thread a long time, but the whole works was well worth the read when I returned.

You have an incredible talent, DoY. I don't say that lightly. I've read many things from many authors, but few can capture a character as well as you in as few, and as descriptive, of words.

I'm very impressed, and believe I will have to take a look in on your other work very soon. I'm glad to see such a talent being used, especially on these boards.

Thank you for sharing with us. We look forward to more.

Edit: My horrible spelling ;)

3. WRAITH_LEADER

WRAITH_LEADER Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    I have said it before and will do so again. this is my favorite Fan fic. You have a wonderful gift kiddo. Keep at it.

4. dingokitten

dingokitten Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2005
    I can't decide if Hobbie or Wes's was my favorite. They were all really great ^_^. I especially loved the last line by Hobbie, wars aren't won by a handful of heroes but by the thousands of other guys. Great job ^_^.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.