main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Refreshments for the Halloween Bash

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Crazed_Ewok, Oct 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    With our first official meeting 4 days away (as Oct. 27) , I thought we might post what refreshments we'll bring for our little party thing ;) I'll probably make brownies and bring soda, anyone else bringing anything?

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I can bring candy and other little goodies...if that's ok with you... :)

3. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    yeah, that's fine :D bring lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lotslots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of chocolate :p Hmm...scratch that brownie thing, I'll bring popcorn ;)

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    LOL!! Ok, candy it is then!

And that's ok about the brownies...popcorn is good! :D

5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Oh, would you prefer Coke or Pepsi or something else?

6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I prefer Pepsi...but Wesmin doesn't like that...so I guess we'll go with Coke. :)

7. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Hmm...ok, (I prefer Pepsi too ;) ) I'll have to go to the store...hmm, okyday :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.