main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Regal Cinemas now selling tickets

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DARTHPIGFEET, May 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTHPIGFEET

DARTHPIGFEET Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2001
    Had to hook up my home town SW people, especially when I'm in town for awhile. I just got back from purchasing three tickets for the 12:01 am show at Regal Cinemas in Waterford Lakes 20.

You can go in person and buy them at the theatre or purchase them at www.fandango.com

Hope this helps for us who couldn't get those AMC 12:01 shows yesterday. Also the ones who feel pissed off about the DLP situation at Pleasure Island.

2. JEDI_AERYN

JEDI_AERYN Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2002
    Anyone planning on going to Regal Cinema in Winter Park Village?

I'm thinking of going Thursday night...but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Aeryn

P.S. DarthPigFeet, thanks for giving out www.fandango.com. I'll probably by my tickets through them.

3. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    Thanks for the information, but I have a quick question. You say you got tickets for the 12:01am showing... is that on the 15th/16th or the 16th/17th? I just checked www.fandango.com, and none of the theaters there seem to have one for a midnight showing on opening day (technically the 16th, but, again, most people consider it the 15th). The only 12:01am showing that I can find is at Winter Park, but, again, that is the 16th/17th showing.

Am I reading something incorrectly, or did you get tickets for the 16th/17th?

Thanks for any additional information!

Brandon

4. Green_Saber

Green_Saber Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    I ran into the same thing. After calling the theaters, and waiting until someone answered the phone, what I found out was that many of the theaters that are having 12:01 showings are only selling that showing at the box office. You may have to make a couple of calls to see who still has tickets left for a 12:01 showing.

John

5. DARTHPIGFEET

DARTHPIGFEET Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2001
    I got my tickets for the 12:01 show on the 15/16th. Infact the manager who was ringing up my tickets was having problems because he kept putting in the 16th and nothing came up. It wasn't until I told him the 15th that it came up.I checked today and I found out the Regal in Waterford Lakes has sold out of there 12:01 show which I'm going to.

About the fandango.com site. I didn't buy them from that. I bought them in person at the theatre, because I'm in town for a few month visiting family. However Regal deals especially with fandango and that is where the manager told me to go for additional tickets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.