main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Regarding JC Voting (JC Voters Please Read)

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by -_-_-_-_-_-, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

I concur with PK, except for me.

AYBABTU

2. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    The darth thing sounds real good to me.

I think as long as whoever is in offense does not do it again, then they can stay in the house. Despite it being wrong, there is no need to throw anyone out.

-Seldon

3. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    lol...well, if it was stated in the YJCC thread, then you've got me. Even when I stick my head in there, all the BB threads have sunk beyond my desire to search for them, and everyone I know who's supporting my efforts, as dastardly as they appear, don't read/visit the YJCC forum either....it's what you get when you insert a token FF member into this mix. :p (On top of which, one who's name sake pretty much should tell you all you need to know about how I'm going to play this thing)

Edit:
    On page 11 (@50 per), I found the voting thread for this task...no mention about socks voting...in fact the voting note in that thread is significantly different than the thread in here. In any case, I don't have enough time to research this all the way to the beginning. As annoying as it is, it might just be good form to politely mention voting specifics when they are required, given their infrequency of use.

4. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    The thing is, there's really no control over knowing who's behind it.

If you say that from now on people will get eliminated, I'll get a bunch of my friends to make sock votes for you, Seldon, so that then it'll look like you were coordinating it, and you get eliminated.

The best thing to do is to just not count any votes made my socks. Anything other than that gets too complicated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.