main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Regarding the Ewoks...

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Attack_of_the_Ewoks, Jun 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Attack_of_the_Ewoks

Attack_of_the_Ewoks Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    After the battle of Endor, when Star Tours began travel to Endor for tourists and the moon became famous for the battle that freed the galaxy and such, do you think some Ewoks left to go to other planets to become, you know, members of society? Maybe even speak English? Or become an ambassador or serve in the Senate?

2. Dumbmonkeygirl

Dumbmonkeygirl Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2003
    English speaking ewoks, there is a scary thought

3. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    What Ewoks? They were all but destroyed in the Death Star's explosion. Think about it, the Death Star explodes so close to the moon, that it will literally rain huge chunks of metal.

That was not a good day to be living on Endor. Oh, and it would take a little while for the big chunks to hit Endor giving the heros plenty of time to party and leave.

4. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    I dun think there would be any big debris landing on Endor that would do any great harm. That would be LAME.

5. Errant_Venture

Feb 21, 2002
    What other logical explanation can there be for having the Death Star blowing up in Endor's atmosphere with no harm being done?

That debris has got to go somewhere. . .

The Rebels saved a galaxy, but destroyed a moon. A small price if you ask me.

6. KosmicKnine

KosmicKnine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    And exactly how do you know that no one cleaned up the debris? With the vast quantities of droids in the GFFA, I think it's vastly logical to assume there is at least one if not many series of space droids whose purpose is to gather ship debris floating in space.

7. Errant_Venture

Feb 21, 2002
    So the Rebellion carried along thousands of "cleaning droids" in order to make sure that no DS debris hits the moon? Especially when the DS is in the moon's atmosphere and orbit?

It would make a lot more sense for the Rebel ships to destroy as much of the debris as possible, so when the vast majority was vaped by the DS explosion and the rest was vaped by Rebel ships, it left the sanctuary moon quite unharmed. That by the way is what happened.

I like to think of the moon as smoldering ruins in my personal AU. Die Ewoks! [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.