main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Regarding the "Pirate Day" banner

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Dingo, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dingo

Dingo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2001
    Any chance of changing the "BoardColumnLink" colour to something that can be seen on the main page? And of updating it to include one of the control scripts for the headers?

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I've mentioned the Board Category Name color problem in the Pirate thread in MS already. Hopefully that one will be sorted soon as they aren't readable unless you put the mouse pointer over them.

3. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    I can try to change the style sheet if it's editable on the admin pages, if not, we'll have to work up a new one and gabe will have to upload it. I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Well, I tried. It's not editable with the admin menu. That's kind of frustrating. Any changes like this to style sheets have to be made in the coded .css and sent to gabe for uploading.

4. Dingo

Dingo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2001
    That it is Rhonda, which is why I think that it would be better to use the board sections for the CSS unless it's for something that is a bit more exotic (advanced options or random banner scripts).

Edit: Oh, and is it possible to do something about the rather bright blue used for BoardRowA's background? Something a bit closer to the pastel blue region would look a bit better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.