main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD Regent tickets on Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kahlan72, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    Hey, none of us are best friends around here! Most of us wll be alone til we meet up! :)

Join us! Tafe smafe

2. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Meh, I start work again at 8am the next morning but I'm still going to be there :D

3. Lozza

Lozza Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    Yep, I went for the online method in the end... But I still don't have my confirmation *grr*

4. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Well assuming you entered your e-mail address they would have sent it to you. I would guess that it is an automatic system so if you don't have it yet is a bit strange. I would question them about that.

5. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    The guy said that they were only selling for the one cinema (no. 3) at this stage. When it fills, they will start on the next cinema. They ended up with three cinemas for AOTC.

As they are not advertising, I think you would be ok to get tickets through next week for cinema 3. But don't delay. If you have a chance to get them (ie a friend in/going to the city), do so.

This is, of course, assuming that you're coming to the Regent screening.

6. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    When should i turn up to this?

Is there a huge line?

7. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    When you feel most comfortable, of course you must realise that the line will probably start real early that day. At least last time we had people camping out at 10am that morning in order to ensure to be first in line and as I recall some people still beat them to it, so...

8. GoobaFish

Apr 15, 2002
    M_S: Casual and I were talking about this when we got out tix. We thought that if we have people in the Mall (or even ourselves) during the arvo, we could have someone grab a spot once the line actually started to build, so we wouldn't be any further back down the line than Wintergarden.

This is with the assumption that we'll know what we all look like as the BBQ is a fortnight away.

What toys did you get? I was thinking of getting the 40cm high, $45 Agent Smith from Mr Toys... but settled for a Bad Taste Bear keyring. :p

9. Lozza

Feb 8, 2005
    Finding ppl is easy enough if we exchange mobile nos. Anyhow, this can all be sorted out on the 16th.
    I have my email now :D Finally... And will be in to pick up my precious tomorrow.

10. Murder_Sandwhich

Apr 7, 2004
    I should be able to rock up at about 12-1ish.

11. RoGuE_StreaK

RoGuE_StreaK Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 24, 2005
    But MS, it starts at 12! ;)
    OK, I took the plunge and ordered tickets. Girlfriend is now coming too, so I will no longer be lonely (just nagged! :D)
    As long as I get a seat I'm happy, though I guess now I have to try to make sure I can get two seats next to each other...

12. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Going by the amount of people making posts here we could end up with an entire row or maybe even two.

13. Lozza

Feb 8, 2005
    why doesn't someone start a poll to count how many are going to the Regent for the premiere

14. Murder_Sandwhich

Apr 7, 2004
    Maybe somebody at the theatre could hold up a sign with "QFF" or something so we could all find each other.

..or maybe not :p

15. jediguy

jediguy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2000
    Buying mine tonight, and I'll be there at 12 noon on the release day as per Episode II. This should be good.

16. salstar

salstar Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2005
    I don't think I'll be able to go tothe mignight screening, my mum won't let me cause I'm too young and all that. She thinks weirdos hang out at cinema's at night( i didn't tell her about you guys...honestly). so I'll just have to settle for the next day or so... *pouts*

17. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Not to worry we shall tell you all about it :p

18. Murder_Sandwhich

Apr 7, 2004
    I know what you mean, salstar . Im still young so my dad has to go the premiere as well.

19. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Bought my ticket online the other day. I'm going to be in town this weekend, so I figure I'll pick up the actual little piece of paper then, both for the peace of mind of actually having it, and so I can pin it up on my noticeboard and worship it while counting down the days. ;)

20. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Why stop there create you very own alter ;)

21. Nyder

Nyder Jedi Master star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Not sold out yet! I just purchased mine online. :D

22. jediguy

jediguy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2000
    OK, I have a ticket to cinema 3. I'll be there around noon on the 18th with a few mates, probably on a few chairs with prime access to O'Malleys. Any of you are welcome to join at any time.

Note: for AotC I went at the same time and there were only about 10 people in front of me.

23. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Why stop there create you very own alter

Oooh, now that's a good idea....

24. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Well of course it is :p

25. GoobaFish

Apr 15, 2002
    Jediguy, you'll be legal drinking age this time ;)

I'm up for a midday arrival. This way, as there'll be a half dozen of us there for the whole 12 hours, we can come and go, as long as someone stays in the line and we let the people behind us know that there's going to be about 20 of us in all.

This works for the people at work/school on the wednesday, so they can rock up in the evening and let us day-liners take a break.

...if that sounds fair?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.