Prairie Regina Jedi, are there any out there?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Jason5001, Apr 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jason5001 Force Ghost

star 3
    hey, is there anybody out there in regina who know if any of the theatres are getting a digital projector for the AOTC movie? Cuz if they dont what will you do then? i think that i would go the next province over or something like that.
  2. Woofer Jedi Master

star 4
    Good luck!

According to the TI DLP website there are only 3 DLP cinemas in all of Canada!

One in Toronto, one in Kitchener-Waterloo(?) and the last in Richmond, BC

But that doesn't mean a load of local Star Wars fans from Regina won't be getting together!

Probably some are already on the FanForce message boards. Get 3 of you guys together 3 times and you wil be recognized as an official FanForce chapter, with you own message forum, and all sorts of extra bonuses.

There are chapters in Montreal, Toronto and Niagara. Victoria should be official fairly soon, and there are certainly more than enough people in other cities to form their own chapter.
  3. Darth-Schwartz Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm in Pilot Butte. I dont think Regina will get any digital projectors. southland might have one by the time e3 comes out :(
  4. Jedi_Jason5001 Force Ghost

star 3
    WEll then, I guess I shall just have to save up enough money to go to TO and watch it there. Either that or go the the US and catch it there. Does anybody know if there are any DP going to be in Edmonton or Calgary?
  5. Darth-Schwartz Force Ghost

star 4
    GET YOUR TICKETS NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!
  6. Darth-Schwartz Force Ghost

star 4
    hey jason if you see this click my web adress below. lets keep in touch for e3.
  7. Jedi_Jason5001 Force Ghost

star 3
    E3?!!! Sorry man but I'm not exactly familiar with that. And no I didnt get my tickets...bad move i know, i know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.