main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Regional Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Just let me know what time you all want to meet. I am scheduled for class till 1:30 on Saturday...

2. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Come join in the Regional Meeting planning party on Saturday at 3pm. Bring your ideas and suggestions. PM Jedi_runya for directions to her house if needed.

3. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Shriner's Hosp. has agreed to let us come with a group. I do not know the details as the PR dept. passed my name and number on to another dept. and did not leave there number. As soon as they get back to me I will give you the details. She was quite excited about us though so maybe we can get a bigger group there.

4. NIBBOR11

NIBBOR11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    I wondered if anyone had thought of checking with Shriners.

5. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Hey all, If you haven't had a chance please check out the Midwest Regional Planning thread. Dajuan posted the registration information on there are some other threads re: entertainment, attractions, etc. that your input could really be used.

http://boards.theforce.net/mid_west_regional_discussion/b10149/p1

I still have not heard from Shriner's, but just left another messag.

We will be getting plastic bags from the St. Louis Tourism and Convention Center for our welcome packets. Yay!

6. Darth_Djinn

Darth_Djinn Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2004
    Hey all we have some new info for everyone!!!

First off registration has been set!!! $45 pre registration/ $50 late registration. Pre-registration will last until 4-15. everything that registration entails can be found here.

Second we have a entertainment/attractions thread up here.

we look forward to seeing everyone in June!!!

7. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Awesome on the bags Leash :D

8. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Yay! Finally got a hold of someone at Shriner's and they have us booked for 1pm on June 10th for 10costumed individuals. Woo-hoo!

9. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    My mom checked with her work about the 15 passanger vans. They do not have any in the St. Louis area. [face_frustrated]

10. Jedi_Master_Medic

Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2005
    Oh wow so cool!

11. Jedi_Master_Medic

Jul 8, 2005
    Hey i have been waiting can I be one of those 10 people?

12. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Medic, as right now, we don't have it figured out who is going. We need to wait to see how many people register...as soon as we get those numbers, we can work out who is going and we will post how that is going to work. Just bear with us during this planning stage. :)

13. Jedi_Master_Medic

Jul 8, 2005
    OKAY! Tu
    Jedi Runya are we expecting a large crowd? I know my registeration will be after the 15th for sure, a few bills came up un expected.

14. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Hey, everyone! I wanted to alert everyone of some changes in prices and remind everyone that the registration date (April 15th) is quickly approaching.

Check the registration thread for more information.

15. Jedi_Master_Medic

Jul 8, 2005
    How do the shirts run? Do they run small ro big?
    I have had some shirts that were a "M" but fit like a L or S depending on the manufactuer.

16. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    We have no idea. They aren't ordered yet since we don't know how many we'll need so we've not seen the actual shirt. I would hit the middle ground and go medium.

17. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    Are there only 4 people singed up right now?

18. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Well we have people who have reserved rooms and not registered and we have had people who have registered, but not reserved a room. So, registered we do only have 4 people at this point. But, I am more than confident that we will have tons of late registers. It's just how people like us operate. (At least I do!):D

19. Darth_Djinn

Darth_Djinn Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2004
    NOTICE:

PRE-REGISTRATION FOR THE MIDWEST REGIONAL MEETING ENDS ON 4/15 AFTER THAT REGISTRATION GOES UP $5.00 EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET THEIR ROOMS RESERVED IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO PM ME!!!

20. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I wanted to check with everyone here to see who is planning on attending this meeting. We are trying to plan and need to know who can help in what areas...(see schedule). :D Thanks!

21. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    The Midwest Regional planning committee would like to remind everyone that the meeting is just around the corner. And with that we have been busy planning a great weekend and for a little teaser of what is to be included we have a very special guest speaker set to talk on Friday night!

With the new addition of the guest speaker, we have pushed back the registration date until the 5th of May!

So don?t miss the fun!! Sign up to attend today! PM Jedi_Dajuan, jedi_runya or twilek69 for questions or suggestions. And see the MidWest Regional thread for more information.

22. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    Can someone put me down for a shirt X-L, please?

Still working on the rest of the weekend.

23. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Finally registered for this.
    Booking hotel room tomorrow.

Sorry - I've had ALOT of DRL stuff crap going on so I'm just now getting on this.
    And now it looks like I'm flying in and getting a rental car (and maybe staying a couple extra days)

24. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Yay! We've got a mirax coming :D If you decide to just stay for the event you won't need a rental car, we'll get you where you need to go. If you want, just rent it for the non event days and I can drop you off at a rental place, save some money.

25. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Got the room booked, registered, still need to book a flight. The rental car would run me $100-150 depending on if I want to spend extra days down there. My orignal plan was to drive the Skate down there... but she's been acting up and puking oil again. [face_frustrated] And the boyfriend worries about me when I have to drive long distances in it. [face_love]

Maybe I'll go come for the weekend and use the Dajuan Limo service to get to/from the airport. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.