main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Regional T-Shirts?!?!?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by lgtsbr, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    Well - I literally just finished a chat with the CR's of the Northeast Area and more importantly Chris the CR from Buffalo

The 2 of us started to kick around a joint Buffalo and Rochester t-shirt. The main thing we agreed on is that the cost per shirt will drop quite a bit because we will be ordering a larger quantity. We also kicked the idea of a "Snow" theme around cause, well, lets face it, we have snow for 9 months out of the year ;)

I know I had suggested a new t-shirt design for our group - but I think a joint WNY t-shirt might be a really cool idea.

So basically we need to help with a design.

What are your thoughts?

Are you guys interested in this?

Let me know your thoughts and feel free to post here or email me any design ideas you have

Dave

2. lgtsbr

Nov 4, 2002
    I just finished up a conversation with Strawbary and was informed that there has been talk of a Northeast T-Shirt

Being that was really the first I had heard about it - I am again asking for help.

If you guys have a design in mind or if you want to submit a design - please let either myself or Strawbary know

Thanks

Dave

3. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    I think a Snow theme would be cool... ;)

4. TheForceChoke

TheForceChoke Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2003
    Yeah Snow is cool... cold too.

how come I never see like darkside stuff on fan force stuff or is it just me?

Andrew

5. lgtsbr

Nov 4, 2002
    Bumporama

Hey everyone - Vicky is still lookin for t-shirt designs

Please either send them to me ot Vicky

Thanks

Dave

6. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Yeah I guess if we cannot do one anytime soon, I would be interested in a regional Fan Force shirt. I cannot think of a design though. What pictures would you use to go along with North East Fan Force? I don't know except for the usual stuff. I got an idea if we ever did one but I do not know about a regional one. It will be interesting to see what people come up with.

7. lgtsbr

Nov 4, 2002
    Another Friendly Bump

(Can ya tell I am feeling the pressure??? :p)

8. MaxReBoot11

MaxReBoot11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2003
    I think a 'wintery Western NY' is perfect for a local/regional theme.. I will try to submit a design idea by the end of this month if I can.
    (I don't get on the the Boards, or iNternet, much cause of dial-up, or I prolly would have seen this category sooner...)
    ~M

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.