main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Registering a fanforce group

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by marajoan, Mar 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    What do you have to do to make a fanforce group official? If a city has its own thread does it mean that it is registered or official. I am from Sheboygan, Wisconsin and there are forums for Milwaukee, Madison, and Green Bay. Does this mean that they are official fanforce groups or can we do a Wisconsin one? If you know, please help...

2. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    A FanForce group is official when you see the city group name behind the city listing. To become official, a group needs to have three meetings and then determine who will be their City Rep. If want to start a group that isn't close to any listed, we can start a new city listing. You will need to start a thread here for the area, and if three unique posters agree that they are from that city and would like to start a FF chapter, it will be created. Please check this board to see if there is a previous thread for your region looking to start up before starting a new thread.

Please review the FanForce FAQs for more information. Post or PM if you have more questions after reading the FAQs.

3. marajoan

Mar 3, 2002
    Thanks Boba. We are pretty spread out so I don't know about a city. It might be Wisconsin. We'll see.

4. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    You might want to start a Green Bay and surrounding area since Green Bay is set up already. :)

5. marajoan

Mar 3, 2002
    I'd be more likely to go Milwaukee since Green Bay doesn't seem to have any action on it. We would have 2 of the 3 posters already. We just need one more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.