main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Regular Monthly Meeting- Sunday, Nov 27th- Location change?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Hi all, I got word via Khylea in our yahoo group that Godfathers appears to be closed permanently.

Due to this occurrence, I think we should have the November meeting at my place (If you are unfamiliar with where it is, then please PM me for details- or look in the database contact list and the file in the files folder w/ directions to Cate?s place via our yahoo group page) :
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/MosEverett/

In the meantime, I will be looking for a new meeting location, feel free to propose ones you?d like to me. We will vote on them as a group. Since we don?t need to worry about another regular monthly meeting until January (the fourth Sunday in December is Christmas, but I am having a New Years Eve/Life Day get together at my place for those who want to come so we will still be getting together in December), that gives us some time to decide and get the word out on the new meeting locale

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    I drove by Godfather's last night, yep it is definately no longer in business, how sad.

Amy had a great idea for our next meetings. Those of us who are collecting the BK toys, if you have extras of some then bring them to the meeting and we can have a BK toy swap!

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Folks, between working overtime, running a home, caring for a child organizing my grandfathers memorial service and studying for my upcoming last exam and then final exam for my college classes that I attend on top of all that, my time is extremely limited.
    If you have suggestions for new meeting locations that you are unsure of where they are or even if they still exist, please look up their exact locations (i.e.- address) and make sure they really in business (I.e. - call them) before submitting them to me to add to our list of new meeting locations to be voted on, please don't PM me with a vague description of "I think there is such and such a place on such and such street, what about that? I won't add it to our list without having valid locations and contact info for the place.

That being said, we only have two valid locations on our list so far, Izzy's Pizza and IHOP, both located in the shopping center at 100th street and Evergreen Way. And as stated before, we don't need to decide on a permanent place until prior to our January 22nd meeting, (which means we really should decide two weeks prior to that)
    But we do need a temp place for our upcoming Nov 27th meeting.

Should I make an executive decision and just pick the place, or do we want to vote on the temp location for this one meeting? Let's have a quick vote here to decide our fate

So, please place your vote for our temp location thusly:

Cate choose
    Cate's Place
    Izzy's
    IHOP

4. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
  5. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    It looks like IHOP is the more popular choice right now over on the yahoo site as well so I think that's going to be it at least for November, here's the address for anyone who needs it:
    10301 Evergreen Way. It is a shopping center that includes an Izzy's Pizza, A Pacific Fabric, An Office Depot and a Rite-Aid. The IHOP is closest to Pacific Fabric and Izzy's is too

I just thought of something, maybe we should rotate between all the nominees before we vote on a permenent new location?

there is no regular meeting in Decemeber since the fourth sunday falls on Christmas (but there will be a New Years Eve/Life Day party at my place Dec 31st

So maybe we do January at my nomination (TBD still) since it is also my Birthday?

6. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    sounds okay to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.