main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Regularly Scheduled Jedi Outcast Games

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rox , Feb 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    If we have a LAN in the future would anyone be able to offer a place to hold it? Assuming that I will still not be moved out, we will need somewhere big enough to hold everone and their computers as well as the proper power requirements for everyone's computers and monitors turned on at once.

Also, I would be able to offer one 4 port router, but if more than 4 people want to play we will need another router.

Perhpas we could hold the LAN party sometime in April or May.

2. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Hey all!

We usually have a game running every other night or so. Rox and Fluke have played with us and it's alot of fun! If any of you would like to join in, please let me know and I'll get you the IP numbers.

3. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    It's just after midnight and if anyone wants to play send an AIM to DPK99

4. JediJasen

JediJasen Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 15, 2002
    Shoot. I got the Jedi Outcast game on my computer, but thats in storage right now as Im using my gf's. Even then, I'd have to get my exroomie to finally burn it for me. Other then that, I got Quake 2 that I CAN play since I have it here with me. Other games I would love to get is Unreal Tournament cause Ive played it before and its so cool, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein Ive wanted since it first came out but have just kept to this demo I got on my computer. An LAN would definitely be needed for you guys to have a really nice game time - low pings, smoothe graphics - thats the only way to play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.