main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Reincarnation: Epilogue *Complete* (AU. Romance. Vader meets a cloned Padme)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by dtdang2, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    :_| :_| :_| poor Vader,how can you be so cruel with our favorite Sith Lord.:_|

2. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Beautiful and tearful start. Vader visiting Padmé's tomb caused me to shed some droplets from my eyes.

Interesting...[face_thinking] I am intrigued with the whole clone idea.

This is wonderful plot bunny you've thought of here. :)

3. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    A wonderful update that broke my heart. With the Death of Padme, Anakin died as well so it was very appropriate that part of him would stay buried with her.

Thank you for the PM!
    Post soon

4. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Just found it and I love it.

Such a beautiful start. Very moving.

:_| The Vader part made me cry. :_|

I'm intrigued to see where you go with this. Can you please add me to your PM list. :)

5. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    *sniff* That was soooo sad *cries*

More soon!

6. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    The title drew me to your fic...I must say it's really interesting.
    The first two chapters were sad especially when Vader paid a visit
    to Padme's tomb.

I can't wait to read more, please add me to your PM list. Thanks.

7. JediMindTrick000

JediMindTrick000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 2004
    Thanks for the PM! Sorry for just now reading, but I've been a little busy here lately.

Anyway, fantastic update! That was quite an emotional little bit there, and I can't wait for more of this story. Keep those updates and PMs comin!

8. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    :_| Poor Vader...poor Padme.....poor me sitting here bawling surrounded by wadded up kleenex! (I appreciated the jumbo box by the way!)

I find the idea of Padme being cloned very interesting....when will Vader discover this? I guess that's the question isn't it?!

Can't wait for more!! Thanks for the PM.

9. dtdang2

dtdang2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    KELIA: Thanks! The next couple of chapters will be about the cloning of Padme, then they'll get to meet!:D

mmfcfa: You're welcome for the PM. Thanks for your comments. I'll update soon!:D

jpauln: Thanks! I'm glad you like this story, and you're welcome for the PM. :D

sithrules70: Yes, poor Vader. But it'll get better for him. :D

Galactic_Girl: I was only going to write one story for the boards, but when I thought of this whole clone thing, I couldn't help but write this story too! I'm glad you like this bunny!

HandmaidenVeme: Thank you! I'll post in the next day or so...:D

jmsbndgrl: Thank you! I'll put you on my PM list. :D P.S. I think that you're an awesome writer, and I love your story, The Emperore's Gift...:D

Arwen-Jade_KenobiThanks!:D

JediArym: I'm glad to have you on this thread! My beta-reader helped me pick the title for this fic. I'll put you on my PM list!:D

JediMindTrick000: You're welcome for the PM. I'll let you know when I post again!:D

ANAKINSBABY: I love writing angsty stuff! I'm glad you like my clone plot bunny. I'll PM you when I update again.:D

10. dtdang2

dtdang2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    Chapter 3: Padme?s Diary

Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie received their daughter?s personal belongings from her apartment on Coruscant in brown boxes. Their eldest daughter, Sola was there to help them sort through Padme?s things. Jobal wept as she held each of Padme?s dresses, hugging them. There were many boxes filled with her clothes, but the last box that they opened had them intrigued. They found a locked metal box intricately engraved with flowers. There was an inscription that read, ?For my Angel, with all my love? on the bottom of the box. The Naberries were very curious, but they were unable to open the box.

Ruwee said, ?It?s private, maybe we shouldn?t open it??

His wife replied, ?I have to know?she was pregnant and she didn?t tell us. There has to be a reason.?

Sola agreed with her mother.

The Naberries went to a locksmith to help them with the box.

They all waited in anticipation, and after many hours, the locksmith was finally able to open the box. He told them, ?This has got to be the toughest lock that I?ve picked. Whoever designed it was a genius!?

The Naberries decided to open the box in the privacy of their home. When they finally reached home, they were all very pensive of what they would find inside. Jobal gingerly lifted the lid. Inside, she saw a matching metal hairbrush that was also intricately carved, a small leather-bound book, and there was a holo in the box. She activated the holo and saw Padme in her wedding dress, tenderly being kissed by Anakin on the Naboo Lake retreat.

?Why didn?t she tell us about this?? Jobal asked. They were all stunned that Padme did not tell them about the wedding.

Sola answered her, ?She must have her reasons, Mother. I?m sure she wanted to, but duty probably prevented her from saying anything. Jedi knights aren?t supposed to marry, anyway.?

Deep down, everyone was hurt that Padme didn?t confide in them, but they understood her need for secrecy.

Jobal then took out the leather bound journal, and said, ?I want to know how this all started.?

The family cried as they read through her memoirs. They realized how torn Padme was for not telling them about her marriage to Anakin. She wrote of her love for him, and her worry for his safety during the Clone Wars. They felt her excitement about her pregnancy, and learned of her plans to return to Naboo to have her baby, and to finally tell her family everything.

Jobal sobbed as she read the final entry in Padme?s diary aloud to Ruwee and Sola:

?I wish I can tell Mother and Father about my joy! They?ll be so excited to know that there is another grandchild on the way for them. And Sola, she?ll be an Aunt. Ryoo and Pooja will have a little cousin to play with! I wish I could tell them about Anakin and our marriage, but I cannot risk him losing his position as a Jedi Knight. The Republic needs him to win this war. I don?t know how long I can hide my pregnancy. I suppose I?ll travel to Naboo and have the baby there with my family. They need to know sooner or later. I can trust them to help me.?

They were happy that Padme found true love with Anakin, but were saddened that they would never have a chance to embrace their son-in-law. They all believed that he died during the Jedi purge. They bemoaned the loss of their daughter, their son-in-law, and their grandchild.

Jobal cried out, ?She didn?t deserve to die! I want my baby back! She hasn?t even started living her life yet. I didn?t get a chance to accept Anakin as my son. She loved him so much, she was still holding on to that pendant that he gave her ten years ago! Why did she have to die??

Ruwee and Sola both wrapped their arms around Jobal to comfort her, and the family wept again for their loss.

11. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    This post is so heartbreaking too.:_|

You really know how to write about people's pain.
    Even though this is a sad post, you did an excellent job.

12. mmfcfa

mmfcfa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2005
    Thanks for the up-date![face_peace]

:_| :_| :_|

More Kleenex!!!

13. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Such a sad chapter - Padme's family finally finding out the truth
    of her relationship with Anakin. I can almost see that holo of
    them in the Lake Retreat. :_|

I can't wait for your next chapter...please PM me when you update.

14. leiaelyssa

leiaelyssa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    Keep me on your PM list I love the story so far..

15. Palpy560

Palpy560 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2005
    Thank You for the PM![:D]
    This is a very powerful update.
    I can feel for Padme's family. :_|
    The family cried as they read through her memoirs. They realized how torn Padme was for not telling them about her marriage to Anakin. She wrote of her love for him, and her worry for his safety during the Clone Wars. They felt her excitement about her pregnancy, and learned of her plans to return to Naboo to have her baby, and to finally tell her family everything.
    [face_worried] How sad.
    But nicely written. [face_batting]

16. JediMindTrick000

JediMindTrick000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 2004
    Yeah, what ^they^ said! :D Seriously, you're writing a very compelling story here, and I'm looking forward to all your updates. Keep it up, my friend!

17. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    Aw... That was so heartbreaking. Her family was so sad. It must have been hard for them to go through her things.

18. jpauln

jpauln Jedi Master star 3

May 3, 2005
    This was a wonderful update. It's tragic to think of how little Padme's family knew about the marriage. It's even more tragic that they never knew their grandchildren.

19. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    So very sad! I'm glad they found out that Padme was married and who her husband was. Atleast some of their questions were answered. Although I don't know what's easier, knowing or not knowing- hope that makes sense. Well, atleast they know that Padme loved and was loved in return and that she was happy. As of now I don't think they need to know what really became of Anakin...

Thank you for the PM! I can't wait for the next update!!!

20. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    How sad! They think Anakin died in the Jedi Purge. :_| :_|

They don't know! :_| :_|

Maybe someday they'll find out.

Great update, you captured their pain well.

21. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Awe man, angsty post once again! You're good at these! *sniff* more soon!

22. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    :_| I'm crying!!!!:_| So much that I couLdn' see exactly my keyboard!!

That was so sweet and sad!!

Great Great Post!!!:D

23. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    :_|:_|:_|

Someone hand me a napkin please!

This is so beautiful and so so sad and I like it :)

24. rb657062

rb657062 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2005
    The box idea was cool...now when does the clone come in?

lol. I'm a little eager. [face_blush]

- Rachel

25. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    so very sad... oh my, can't wait to see what happens next

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.