main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Reincarnation: Epilogue *Complete* (AU. Romance. Vader meets a cloned Padme)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by dtdang2, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    A truly beautiful finish,I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic,and i hope there will be many moRe like it to come!!=D=[face_peace]

2. Darth_Drachonus

Darth_Drachonus Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2005
    Bravo. Marvelous. Beautiful. Brilliant. Good job. =D=

3. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Brilliant work.

4. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Wonderful ending! I loved it! =D=

5. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Fantastic!!!!!!!=D=
    I always love a happy ending :)

@};-

6. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

Thank you, thank you!!!!

That was a sweet ending to a great story. Pat yourself on the back and take a bow!!!

@};- [face_peace]

Blessed be.

:D

7. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    *roaring applause*

Congrats on finishing up! Wonderful conclusion!

8. merijune

merijune Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2005
    What a beautifully written story and epilogue!

9. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    Nice ending. Great story.=D=

10. ROTSFan

ROTSFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2006
    DarthVaderette: Great story, I enjoyed reading it, thanks!

Thanks for delurking for the finale. Glad you enjoyed @};-

VaderLVR64: The ending was just as satisfying as the story as a whole! Perfection! Bravo on a job well done!

[face_blush] Thank you Kim. Your support has meant a lot...

smiley_rancor: Lovely epilogue - brought closure to the whole story for each of the characters.

Really well done, I'd like to be added to your future PM lists, thanks.

s_r

I'm glad my description brought the needed closure, I'd had it in mind for a long time. Thank you so much for following. I'd be happy to add you to future lists.

star_writer2: Great Job!

Thanks [face_peace]

naadi: A truly beautiful finish,I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic,and i hope there will be many moRe like it to come!!

Thank you for your kind words. Glad to have you back @};-

Darth_Drachonus: Bravo. Marvelous. Beautiful. Brilliant. Good job.

*blush* You're very kind

Jazz_Skywalker: Brilliant work.

Thank you for your kind words, and for your assistance with beta for this story.

jmsbndgrl: Wonderful ending! I loved it!

I sincerely hope you enjoyed and found the closure the story needed. Thank you for being my most steadfast reader (and the comments) [:D]

HandmaidenVeme: Fantastic!!!!!!!
    I always love a happy ending

Of course, I love a happy ending too. [face_love] I never wanted to kill him.

Jedi_Queen_Mx Thank you, thank you!!!!

That was a sweet ending to a great story. Pat yourself on the back and take a bow!!!

Blessed be.

Thanks for your comments. This is for you - @};-

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi: *roaring applause*

Congrats on finishing up! Wonderful conclusion!

Good to see you again. Glad you liked the conclusion :)

merijune: What a beautifully written story and epilogue!

Hi, merijune! Good to see you again.

Darth-Buddy: Nice ending. Great story.

Thanks for following, Darth-Buddy. [face_batting]

11. IsithTorin_DarkJedi

IsithTorin_DarkJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2007
    =D= Wonderfull ending to a great story.=D=

12. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    I am so sad that this story has come to an end. :_| Still, it was absolutely beautiful. :) You have done an amazing job with this story. Congratulations! =D=

13. HeKilledYounglings

HeKilledYounglings Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2006
    I haven't read all of it, but I must say that the narration of this piece is flawless. I think the idea of a cloned padme is VERY high concept, and that alone earns my praise.

Okay, back to reading. AND yes, I'm "one of those"... a lurker. :( I started reading this about a week and a half ago. Forgive me, I'm shy.

14. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    That was one of the most enjoyable stories that I have read.:)

bravo[:D]

15. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    IsithTorin_DarkJedi: Wonderfull ending to a great story.

Thank you for taking the time to read and for your thoughtful comments. @};-

Kitten: I am so sad that this story has come to an end. Still, it was absolutely beautiful. You have done an amazing job with this story. Congratulations!

I feel the same :_| Hard for me to believe I won't be writing it anymore. Thanks for your comments, glad you enjoyed

HeKilledYounglings: I haven't read all of it, but I must say that the narration of this piece is flawless. I think the idea of a cloned padme is VERY high concept, and that alone earns my praise.

Okay, back to reading. AND yes, I'm "one of those"... a lurker. I started reading this about a week and a half ago. Forgive me, I'm shy.

That's OK *hugs* Lurking is fine just as long as the message gets read (unread messages tend to build up [face_mischief] ) I'm enjoying yours too-those are some rapid updates you have going!

Flattered you enjoyed the story that much.[face_blush]

Amidala66: That was one of the most enjoyable stories that I have read.

bravo

Thanks so much. You've been a wonderful reader. I appreciate your support. [face_peace]

16. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Awesome ending! Simply awesome!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

17. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    Your description of Anakin/Vader returning to life-- the cold and the noise and the discord-- was great!! Rings familiar to anyone who has spent time in an ICU....

Unlike the Empire, they were not miserly in their issuance of medical care, working diligently to help all of their patients. Anakin knew only the Republic would show such mercy. Deep down, he'd always known.

Deep down, he'd always known. Loved that.

Padme felt a stirring at the thought of the political arena she'd always loved but realized that being a leader to millions, while rewarding, was no more important in the end than being a role model to one family.

SO TRUE!!!!

She and Anakin were soon to build a quiet life together on Naboo, and enjoy the solitude they had fought lifetimes to have but never found.

Lifetimes indeed! Thank you to you writers for granting them this in the end.

The official story released by the New Republic was that Anakin Skywalker, the Hero With No Fear, had been captured and imprisoned by the Empire after the end of the Jedi Purge and was recently freed. In a way, it was true.

Yes, it WAS true.

It was with acceptance, and some sadness, that Amidala marked this event, for it had been the place of her origin. But she knew life was too unique, and too fragile, to be manipulated anymore.

Beautifully put. Not inappropriate for people of this galaxy to consider, since, "we have the technology..."

He would see them again. It wasn't final, there was only the Force. Forever. Here and now, he had a future to look toward. :_| =D=

Great ending!!! Thanks for bringing everyone safely home!!

18. Minela

Minela Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2005
    You are a most gifted writer. This story has been so beautiful and the ending trully satisfying. I esspecially loved the end on Endor, reflecting the ending of RotJ, with Anakin and Padme in place of Luke and Leia. So beautiful, well done.

Congratulations to both of you on finishing the story, and I look forward to working with you ROTSfan.

19. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    Jedi_Master_Cazz: Awesome ending! Simply awesome!

Cheers_Cazza

[face_blush] Thanks for following. Glad you liked it. @};-

ratna: Your description of Anakin/Vader returning to life-- the cold and the noise and the discord-- was great!! Rings familiar to anyone who has spent time in an ICU....

Deep down, he'd always known. Loved that.

SO TRUE!!!!

Lifetimes indeed! Thank you to you writers for granting them this in the end.

Yes, it WAS true.

Beautifully put. Not inappropriate for people of this galaxy to consider, since, "we have the technology..."

Great ending!!! Thanks for bringing everyone safely home!!

Thanks ratna! I'm lucky to have had a reader such as you, who finds so much meaning in the story. Good luck on your test too [face_good_luck]

Minela: You are a most gifted writer. This story has been so beautiful and the ending trully satisfying. I esspecially loved the end on Endor, reflecting the ending of RotJ, with Anakin and Padme in place of Luke and Leia. So beautiful, well done.

Congratulations to both of you on finishing the story, and I look forward to working with you ROTSfan.

Thanks Minela! Yeah I kind of had thought about the parallel ending on Endor myself and wondered...what if? As in what if Anakin had been the one to redeem himself? See U soon :cool:

20. jumpforjoy

jumpforjoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2006
    Wow...

Then, as suddenly as they'd appeared, the apparitions flickered and were gone, dispersing into the Force and leaving Anakin alone. For a moment he felt sad. Padme slipped her hand into his, and when they were ready, they turned and departed into the twilight forest.

He would see them again. It wasn't final, there was only the Force. Forever. Here and now, he had a future to look toward.

The Empire had fallen, and in its wake, his children's legacy was rising.

Long live the Republic.

That was a powerful ending! It wrapped everything up very nicely. (and I'm very glad that Anakin didn't die)
    Thank you for the wonderful story! :) [:D] :)

21. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    jumpforjoy

Wow...

Then, as suddenly as they'd appeared, the apparitions flickered and were gone, dispersing into the Force and leaving Anakin alone. For a moment he felt sad. Padme slipped her hand into his, and when they were ready, they turned and departed into the twilight forest.

He would see them again. It wasn't final, there was only the Force. Forever. Here and now, he had a future to look toward.

The Empire had fallen, and in its wake, his children's legacy was rising.

Long live the Republic.

That was a powerful ending! It wrapped everything up very nicely. (and I'm very glad that Anakin didn't die)
    Thank you for the wonderful story!

Thanks so much for following, your words mean a lot. Hope to see you around the boards/stories soon [face_peace]

22. indigrl

indigrl Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2006
    I have to say that this ending was such a wonderful ending ! I'm very glad you add that Anakin got a new lease through stem cells, Bravo for touching a somewhat taboo subject! Another touch I loved was that you did not have Amidala and Anakin have other offspring. Having them live a quiet life they had always wanted with a building connection with Luke and Leia was simple yet exactly what Anakin deserved.

23. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    indigrl: I have to say that this ending was such a wonderful ending ! I'm very glad you add that Anakin got a new lease through stem cells, Bravo for touching a somewhat taboo subject! Another touch I loved was that you did not have Amidala and Anakin have other offspring. Having them live a quiet life they had always wanted with a building connection with Luke and Leia was simple yet exactly what Anakin deserved.

[face_blush] Thanks...it's been great having you along. Yeah I imagine his external and then his internal parts were pieced back together until he was almost like normal again. About the offspring...interesting you'd bring that up. I'd always thought they would eventually have a child, but it just didn't have a place in this story. At least they managed to reconnect with Luke/Leia again! [face_love]

24. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    Wonderful, I loved this story! =D=

25. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    Thanks, you're so sweet. Glad you stopped by and liked it; it's been awhile since the story's been reviewed. @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.