main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Reincarnation: Epilogue *Complete* (AU. Romance. Vader meets a cloned Padme)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by dtdang2, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Wow, I thought that they would grow her in a tube or something but Sola being the seragant mother? That was a great twist!

2. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Yeah the concept of Sola giving birth to Padme is just...unnatural. But so's the cloning of Padme really. More soon!

3. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Wow, to know that Sola had reservations about cloning her sister and then being the one chosen to carry that clone is just too weird. How will Sola eventually take to P2? As an older sister or a mother and then how will she deal when Jobal steps in as the mother.

I'm thinking too much...I have to sit down:D

Thanks for the update. The twist was unexpected and has me anxiously awaiting the next update!!!

4. jpauln

jpauln Jedi Master star 3

May 3, 2005
    It's good to see that Sola will carry the clone... that will calm her reservasions and let her form a special bond with the child. I like where this is going.. keep it up! :)

5. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Strange, but I loved it! Keep the chapters coming, hugs for the PM[:D].

6. SkyRappa

SkyRappa Jedi Master star 1

May 24, 2005
    Great twist! I just assumed they were going to use the growth acceleration. Now Padme is going to be the same age as Luke and Leia. :eek: Lots of possibilities. This story rules !!!!=D= =D= =D=

Look forward to more

7. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Brrrrr....

That was kind of creepy[face_worried]
    Why do I have a feeling that someting goes wrong? :s

Oh well, let's hope for the best :)

8. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Sola carrying the cloned Padme? :eek: :eek:

That's a little creepy. I'm surprised they wanted an unaltered Padme. It makes me think her parents are expecting the clone to grow up and think and act exactly as Padme did...that's rather eerie...

Loving the story, though.

=D= =D= =D=

9. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    That was definitely an unexpected twist with Sola agreeing to carry Padme to term. I'm surprised they just didn't have her accelerated enough where she would go home as an infant and not have to gestate. Very interesting premise though. It will be interesting to witness how the family interactions will change. Great so far, curious to see what will happen next.

10. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    It's really strange that her own sister will carry her, I thought Padm'e will grow like the clones!!

Great Post!!!=D=

11. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    they already decided to clone her,i just cant wait for a Vader/padme exchange[face_dancing]

12. alexceasar

alexceasar Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    Okay, WOW.:confused: Way too much to process right now. Guess the family is too busy trying to play God, to wonder if they should. Sola carrying Padme. No age advancement. Hmm. It will definately be interesting to see Vader's reaction to the new Padme, as well as if she runs into Luke or Leia.

Will the call the clone Padme as well? The expectations for this child are gonna be enormous for her to be exactly like Padme. But we are products of our environments not just our genetics. The clone will have different experiences. She will not be the same personality as Padme.

I am definately waiting to see where you are taking this. You so have me hooked.

13. dtdang2

dtdang2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    Ladynaye: Hee Hee. Thanks!:D

Palpy560:I don't think the Naberries know what they're doing. They are too blinded by grief to think rationally. Thanks for reading!:)

mmfcfa:Yeah, no growth acceleration. I thought it would be more interesting if there was an age difference between Vader and Padme. As for Jobal, she's too old when Padme died to be able to carry a baby.:D I'll update you on the next post. :D

JediArym:I saw the first 45 minutes of Godsend, but never finished watching it. What happened at the end? I think you'll really like the Chapters where Padme meets Vader. You'll see if she's part of the Rebel Alliance [face_batting]

widow_skywalker:You're welcome for the Kleenex. I'm glad you like this story so far. The family dynamics are going to be shifted a little bit.:D

zvalarens:I'm glad you like the twists!:D

Aiel:Thanks!

SkyRappa:Thanks! I'm glad you like this story!

Starshine:I'll let you know when I post again!:D

KELIA:Glad you like the story so far!:)

JediMasterRev:Glad you like the twists. They want to have her childhood as normal as possible, so they didn't want the growth acceleration for her. I'll let you know when I post again!:D

callmesweet16:Yes, to have your sister be your mother...makes you think about the family dynamics![face_batting]

sithrules70:I've written the Vader/Padme chapter already. It'll be a couple chapters later. I hope you'll like it!

jmsbndgrl:Vader just has to wait for Padme! It'll make it all the more sweet when he sees her again![face_love] I'll let you know when I update again!

Galactic_Girl:I hope you like the twists in this story so far. Thanks for reading!:D

rb657062: They want Padme to have a normal childhood, that's why they didn't want to give her the growth accelerator. The next chapter is being beta'd so I'll have it up soon!

darksideyesplease:I'm glad the king of twists likes the twists in my story!![face_batting]

ladie_padawan:I'm glad you like the twists. :D

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi:I'll have more up in a couple of days!![face_batting]

HandmaidenVeme:I'm glad you like the twists! I'll post again soon!:D

jpauln:I'm glad you like the story so far!:D

sithrules70: I've written the Vader/Padme chapters already. It'll be a couple more posts before they meet, though. I hope you'll like it!:D

alexceasar:You bring up some interesting points. I agree that we are products of our environment as well as our genetics. You'll see which one has more influence on Padme II. Thanks for reading!!:D

14. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    Padme is going to be younger then her children. It might be weird, but I like the idea of there being a big age difference between Ani and Padme. I think that age has always played into their realationship and how it worked since Padme met him when she was almost an adult and he was a child. It will be interesting to see that reversed. I think that Padme is going to be somewhat smothered and want to escape a bit. She is a person who always did things her way and I think that her family is going to want to over-protect her. Great chapter.

15. dtdang2

Jun 6, 2005
    Pokey:You bring up some interesting points and observations. Padme has always been "The Adult" in their relationship. Now the roles a reversed, with Vader 20+ years older than she is. I hope you like how the story will turn out!!:D

16. JediMindTrick000

JediMindTrick000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 2004
    Well, I've been gone for a week, so needless to say I have some catching up to do, but I just read Chapter 4 and "Jobal?s Dream" was great. I love stories involving the cloning process (and the ethics of it and all). Wonderfully done, and I look forward to reading 5 and beyond...

17. dtdang2

Jun 6, 2005
    JMT:Glad to have you back! Thanks for reading :D I'll have the next post up hopefullly soon!!

18. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Well I was gone for a few days and I get to come back to this!! Yay for me!

It does seem a little creepy that Sola will be Padme's surrogate...and no growth acceleration....poor Vader he's in for a long wait!

Great update can't wait for more!

19. dtdang2

Jun 6, 2005
    Anakinsbaby:Glad to have you back! Vader is going to have to wait 20+ years again to see Padme!! (Oh I am so cruel!)

I'll post the next chapter tonight!:D

20. dtdang2

Jun 6, 2005
    Chapter 6: The rebirth of Amidala Padme Naberrie

Sola saw Padme in a simple white gown, clear as day. Padme was beckoning to her sister, and said, ?I have to turn him back to the light. There is still good in him.? There was love and hope in Padme?s soulful brown eyes. Sola didn?t know what Padme was talking about, but knew that her sister was determined to do what she said.

Sola woke up from her strange dream. The early morning sun was just pouring its diffuse light into the bedroom when Sola suddenly felt the contractions. It was exactly nine months to the day that the embryo was implanted. That?s odd, Sola thought. The baby isn?t due for another 10 days?However, the contractions came stronger, and her dream quickly faded from her memory. Sola called her husband to take her to the medical center. They were met at the birthing center by Ruwee and Jobal, who also brought Ryoo and Pooja to witness the birth of their baby sister.

Sola was nervous yet excited about the baby that was about to be born. She knew that genetically, it was her sister, but her maternal instincts had taken over the second she felt the baby kick in her womb. Although she had loved Padme, she felt a different kind of love for this baby. She felt that it was her own daughter, and she was going to cherish, love, and protect her like any mother would. She and her parents had decided that Sola and her husband would raise the baby as their daughter, and Jobal and Ruwee would assume the role of doting grandparents.

**************************************************************************************

Jobal was in the delivery room with Sola while Darred and Ruwee waited outside with Ryoo and Pooja. Sola had an easy delivery, and a beautiful baby girl was born. As the baby was placed in her arms, Sola felt complete devotion to the little girl. She kissed the little baby on the forehead, and said, ?Welcome to the world again, little one.? Sola looked up at Jobal, and saw tears of joy streaming down her Mother?s face. She handed the baby to Jobal, who was overjoyed as she held the bundle that contained her daughter. She beamed as she rocked the little baby in her arms.

Jobal said, ?Do you remember what today is Sola? It is Padme?s birthday today. She would have been 28. This is my Padme. This is my daughter. I can feel it. She came before her due date because she wanted to be born on her original birthdate! As a matter of fact, I remember having her early in the morning too!?

Sola looked at Jobal, and couldn?t explain the coincidence of the baby?s birth.

Just then, Darred and Ruwee came into the room with the girls.

?Congratulations, darling!? Ruwee told his daughter. He came over to kiss the baby who was sleeping soundly in Jobal?s arms.

Darred came over to kiss his wife. ?How are you doing, love?? he asked.

?I?m just fine.? She told him and squeezed his hands.

?What shall we name her?? Sola asked her parents.

Jobal said, ?Let?s name her after the Queen. Amidala. Amidala Padme Naberrie.?

Ryoo, who was nine years old, and her seven-year old sister Pooja, were excited with the addition to their family.

?Yay! Now we have another sister to play with! Are we naming her after Aunt Padme?? they asked.

?Yes,? Jobal said. ?Your Aunt Padme would have wanted this.?

After the healers were sure that baby and mother were well, Sola took baby Ami home to give her a second chance at life.

21. HandmaidenVeme

Jun 28, 2004
    This update answered all my questions beautifully. With the way the baby is going to be raised it looks like little Ami will be looked at as an individual and not a clone.-Yay! Although, it is titled "Reincarnation", so Padme is in there somewhere...[face_thinking], and Padme seems to be on a mission...hmmm[face_thinking]

All I can say is-
    POST SOON! POST SOON! POST SOON! POST SOON! POST SOON!:D

22. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Very cool how the clone was born on the original Padme's birthday.

If Sola's dream plays out, I hope Amidala can turn Vader back towards the light. I really hope there is not a repeat performance of past events.

Great Update! :D

23. HandmaidenVeme

Jun 28, 2004
    I found the update before my PM and was already replying when I was PM'd.:D :D
    *I'm going to have my midichlorian count checked...*

Again, you answered alot of our questions beautifully. Thanks for the great update!

and just in case you missed it the first time-POST SOON!!!!

24. jpauln

jpauln Jedi Master star 3

May 3, 2005
    That was pretty cool :) Padme was born on her b-day. I also like how they call her Ami... that's pretty cute. I wonder if Vader is keeping an eye on the Naberrie's and will notice the 'new' addition to the family? I eagerly wait for more!

25. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    What a pretty scene. Like that Sola and Darred are going to raise little Ami as their own daughter. Liked how you are tying in all the 'coincidences' with Padme's first life. Very curious to see how this little girl will turn out when she grows up. Great job! Look forward to more :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.