main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Reincarnation: Epilogue *Complete* (AU. Romance. Vader meets a cloned Padme)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by dtdang2, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zvalarens

zvalarens Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2005
    Very nice update! I am glad that Sola will be her mother and Ruwee and Jobal will be the grandparents. It is a little less weird that way. Can't wait for more!
    Thanks for the pm.

2. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    It was a beautiful scene, but I still have this totally weird feeling. Terrific update

3. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    i loved how they called her ami.and sola will raise her... i cant wait her to confront vader.

4. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Loved it. Can't wait for more and hugs [:D] for the PM.

5. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    that was creepy.. I would think that Sola would be unsettled by the birth of her sister/daughter on Padme's exact date of birth!
    I cannot wait for the next update!!!

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    That was really sweet. The clone being born on Padme's birthday was a nice touch.

Nice update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

7. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Wonderful. Little Ami has now made her entrance to the world. :) Well, I was able to see the baby, now I must head off to class. :p

=D=

8. Darth_Polemic

Darth_Polemic Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2005
    ?Yay! Now we have another sister to play with! Are we naming her after Aunt Padme?? they asked.

Hehe. That's because they don't know it but she is Padme. But I don't think the parents can keep the secret for long since kids are usually smarter than they're given credit for.

9. dtdang2

dtdang2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    HandmaidenVeme:Glad I could answer all your questions!! I have the next chapter written, so I'll post it as soon as I get it beta-read!:)

jmsbndgrl:Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.:D

HandmaidenVeme: Wow, two replies for one post. Yay! You definitely need to have your midichlorians counted. The next "Chosen One of the Boards," perhaps?:D

jpauln:Vader's too busy killing the last Jedi's and Rebels.[face_devil] Bad Vader!!
    I'll let you know when I post again.

JediMasterRev:Thanks so much!!:D

zvalarens:The Naberries are going to try to make everything as "normal" as they can for Ami.

darksideyesplease:Thanks, darkside.:D

sithrules70:I'm glad I you like the name Ami. It's cute for a little girl. :D

Aiel:Thanks! I'll let you know when I post again.:)

widow_skywalker:I'll have the next update soon!:)

KELIA:Thanks!!:D

Galactic_Girl:Thanks for squeezing me in before classes!:D

Darth_Polemic:Kids all look innocent, and they know more than they let on...:)

10. mmfcfa

mmfcfa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2005
    Got your update. Thanks! :)

That was kind of short but you got all the main points out. Talk about being meant to be. Being born on the same day. I know you had everyone in the family identify their roles towards Padme, I mean Amidala, which by the way was also a nice touch. She's the same genetic being but still a different person. Anyway, with everyone knowing where their roles are towards her, won't there still be some resentment between Sola and Jobal when it comes time to raise Amidala. You know sometimes grandmothers forget that they're grandmothers in real life. I wonder how you'll handle this issue - or will you just bypass the whole growing up years and get to when Amidala meets Vader? [face_thinking]

Update soon! =D=

11. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Aw, that last scene was so sweet. Still weird beyond the telling of it, but sweet. I thought is was so sweet that Sola thought of Ami as her own daughter. I wonder if there's going to be some tension between Sola and Jobal as to who's really the mother.

12. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Wow, lots of important coincidences there and I the bit about Sola's dream has me hoping that she's here to save Ani from himself. Awesome!1

13. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Little Ami's birth was very sweet...especially coming on her original birthdate but I'm still a little weirded out with Sola being her "mom". I just won't think about their family tree...it'll make my head hurt!:p

Loving this story, thanks for the PM! Hope there is more soon!

14. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I think that there is a reason that the baby was born on Padme's birthday. This story has alot of twists and turns and it is only 6 chapters so far.

I can't wait to see what you have got up your sleeve.
    thanks for the pm.:)

15. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Godsend was one creepy movie! In the end of the movie, we discovered
    that the fertility doctor (played by Robert De Niro) mixed in some of his
    dead evil son Zachary's cell into the clone. The clone still looked
    like the original but the personality was that of this other kid Zachary.
    That is why the clone was having nightmares...he was remembering
    Zachary's past life.

Back to this fic...Awwwww, Ami shares the same birthday as Padme.
    I wonder if Padme's past life will have some effect on Ami when
    she grows up? Hmmmmm. [face_thinking]

Great update...I hope you update soon! :)

16. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    Wonderful, seriously wonderful. Short but there was so much in it. I love that it seems that the cloning was Padme's idea, that even now she would do anything for Anakin, even clone herself and 'come back' from the dead. Is Ami going to get dreams too? This chapter raised all sort of new and interesting ideas. Love it!

17. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    That was really sweet!!! I even cried a little!![face_love]

Great Post!!:D

18. LovedAnakin

LovedAnakin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2005
    This is a very interesting story. Its original. I can't wait to see when vader comes face to face with her.

19. dtdang2

Jun 6, 2005
    mmfcfa:There will be a little bit of disagreement between Sola and Jobal, but not much. They have different views on things. I'm going to write just a few chapters on the growing up years, then we get to the good part of meeting Vader!:D

ladie_padawan:Thanks! Sola and Jobal with have a little bit of difference of opinion, but nothing too major. After all, Jobal gave up the right to be her Mother in the best interest of the baby.

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi:Thanks! You'll find out if she can save Ani or not![face_batting]

ANAKINSBABY:Baby Ami sure does have a complicated family tree! No one is really who they seem. I'll let you know when I post again!:)

Amidala66:I'm glad you like the twists in this story. I'll let you know when I post again!:D

JediArym:Thanks for the synopsis on Godsend. I watched it when it first came out, and its been bugging me ever since because I didn't get to finish it. I'm glad you like the story so far. I'll let you know when I post again.

Pokey:Thanks, Pokey! I thiink that we're on the same wavelength sometimes because you seem to know what I have up my sleeve. So yes, she'll have dreams too![face_batting]

callmesweet16:Thanks!!

LovedAnakin:Hi! I'm glad you are on this board. Thanks for reading! I have a few more chapters before she finally meets Vader!:D

20. dtdang2

Jun 6, 2005
    Chapter 7: The Birthday Party

?Look, she even blows out the candles like Padme used to.? Jobal said to Sola.

They watched as the brown haired little girl blew out five candles on her cake, one at a time, from left to right.

?Yes, Mother. She seems to follow every step that Padme used to take.? Sola sighed. Sola didn?t think of the little girl as her sister, but as her beloved daughter, and was a little bit concerned that she was so similar to Padme. She was afraid that her daughter would have tragedy befall her if she followed in Padme?s same footsteps. Every fiber of her being wanted to protect the little girl from the same fate as Padme, and she did everything she could think of to steer her in a different direction.

Jobal, on the other hand, was very pleased that the little girl not only looked like Padme, she acted like Padme as well. She knew that her daughter had come back to her. Ami Padme Naberrie was the top student at her school. She was articulate and intelligent beyond her years, and her loving and compassionate nature was clear to everyone around her. Jobal was very happy that her daughter could relive the childhood that she had lost. Of course, there were some differences too, since it was Sola who raised the child, and growing up with two older sisters sometimes took some of the attention away from her. She was more playful and had quite an active imagination. She was also very creative and artistic, and was a little bit more demure than Padme had been. Nonetheless, Jobal loved her just the same.

?Let?s open presents, okay Padme?? Jobal asked the little girl.

?Okay, Grandma!? The little girl replied. She knew that her name was Ami, which was what everyone called her at school. However, at home, her parents, grandparents, and sisters called her by her middle name, Padme.

The first present she opened was a coloring book given to her by Sola. She clasped her hand in delight, eager to start coloring. ?Thanks, Momma!? She told Sola. ?It?s just what I wanted!?

?Here, open Grandpa?s present next,? Jobal told her as she handed her a box.

Padme pulled out a little doll with blonde hair. He was wearing a tan robe. She hugged the little doll.

?I?m going to name him Luke!? she said. ?Thanks, Grandpa!?

?Now open my present, Padme.? Jobal told her.

She opened another box, and there was a little baby girl with brown hair in pigtails, wearing a white dress. She grabbed the doll, and hugged it along with her first doll.

?This is his sister! I?m going to name her Leia!? She squealed with happiness.

After all the presents were opened, Ami played with her two new favorite dolls, Luke and Leia. She was teaching them how to color.

Sola and Jobal were in the kitchen when Ruwee came up to them. He chuckled, and asked, ?Wherever did she get those names from??

?You mean her dolls?? Sola asked.

?Yes, her dolls.? He said, still laughing. ?It seems like Padme has a name for all her dolls and stuffed animals.?

?She probably heard it at school somewhere.? Sola told him. ?As a matter of fact, I like those names.?

?Speaking of school, what did you tell her when she asked you to join the Youth Legislative League that her school was promoting?? Jobal asked.

?Well Mother, I told her ?no,? of course. I don?t want her following the same political path again. She really likes drawing and coloring. I?m going to enroll her in an art program for the summer. I think that would be fun for her.?

Jobal and Ruwee nodded in agreement with Sola. They didn?t want Padme to sacrifice her life and personal happiness by serving Naboo like she did before. This was one issue in which Sola, Jobal, and Ruwee saw eye to eye. They wanted her to have a happy childhood, grow up, find love, get married, and have a family.

21. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Something tells me that 'Ami' may end up the same way Padme did. Or at least end up serving Naboo like Padme did. Awesome update, more soon!

22. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    Fascinating Idea! So...I am guessing that for this story you are having Padme's soul inhabiting the new body. Does her soul intrinsicly remember her past life?

dolls named Luke and Leia---[face_evil_grin]

So she will be a year younger than her children...that is a little weird...

I really like this!

23. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    Creepy!! I wonder if Vader will find out she was cloned??

24. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    I loved this fic, it's so different from everything else floating around.

[:D] thanks for the PM and please go on. :D

25. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    Happy Birthday Ami!!

Great Post!!=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.