main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Reintroduction

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheGhoest, Apr 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGhoest

TheGhoest Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2001
    Hello, everybody, I'm the Ghoest. I was instrumental in the awakening of the board way back when, but most of you probably don't remember me. I became a Star Wars fan when Episode I came out, and I would agree with a friend of mine when he says that, "If you want to talk about "art" in movies, Star Wars is it. Nearly a perfect combination of music, fights, and special effects. The ultimate popcorn film."

Anyway, nice to meet y'all again, and I'll post as frequently as possible.

The Ghoest-

2. Cigam Retah

Cigam Retah Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 1999
    Any chance you'll come to the Toy Party tomorrow?

3. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    Gee.... how did we ever get by before that!
    I should get really offended, but that would really discrace everyone who has been an active part of the Orlando Chapter.
    Buzz

4. Delaya

Delaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2001
    Welcome back! I was wondering where you had disapeared to. :)
    Does this mean you may be coming to the meetings?

5. jedibountyhunter

jedibountyhunter Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2002
    Alright people, WE the so called Star Wars fans are not reacting to an event that will not happen again in our lives. The midnight madness toy sales in Orlando, FL. I don?t care if you can?t buy seventy figures and eighty two ships or you are bummed out because the damn Toys ?R? Us did not offered midnight madness in Central Florida because their employees don?t know anything of toy appreciation!

This is the CLONE WAR TOYS, THIS IS WHAT THE TRILOGY REFERED TO THE MOST!!! I know that Orlando has one of the worst job markets in the nation and not too many people have a lot of money to blow off but this is not about buying everything! I don?t care if you buy a Jar Jar Senator or anything else! My friends, this doesn?t happen every day! Come on and let?s ban together for this opportunity. Remember that after this one is the premier of AOTC and then the VERY LAST EPISODE IN THE STAR WARS SAGA!

Come on people! Show your color and come out tonight! I don?t care where you go but just do it for the Star Wars dream that George Lucas created 25 years ago! I will be with my brother, J.D. and some other guys at the Walmart Supercenter in Apopka, FL and YOU KNOW WHAT!? IF I CAN?T GET EVERYTHING IN WALMART I?M GOING TO CAMP OUT AT TOYS ?R? US!

Let's DWARF THE CRAZINESS OF TIMES SQUARE!

This is not for money, this is for the passion that we all share and that the rest of the world frowns upon us. This is for all those times that we have been made fun of, this is for what we really love!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.