main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Rejected Spam Productions (RPC)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ben_Skywalker, Feb 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    I vote for RP #1

Ben - What is this about my RP and a PM again? :confused:

2. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    I pick #3

3. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    I vote for #1 :)

4. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    the first rp would be my choice...

5. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    Mitth, whenever we vote for RPGs, I'll need members to send their description of the RPG they're suggesting via PM. The time era (NJO, etc), general plotline, possible outcome of the story (no details), and playable characters are what needs to be included in the PM.

Voting:

1st RPG: 5 votes
    2nd RPG: 0 votes
    3rd RPG: 2 votes

We'll wait another 24 hours to give all members a chance to vote. After that, the voting will come to a close and we'll begin our RPG. :)

6. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Cool! I wondering, what time will the RPG start (board time) Because I live in Europe and there's this problem called time zones :mad:

7. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    #3 for me. The first one sounds good, too, though. The 2nd one is too complicated for my feeble mind. :p

8. Fire_Ice_Death

Fire_Ice_Death Force Ghost star 7

Feb 15, 2001
    I'm with lexu, #3 works for me.

9. Ben_Skywalker

May 20, 2001
    Voting:

1st RPG: 5 votes
    2nd RPG: 0 votes
    3rd RPG: 4 votes

Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like we have a winner.

Once again, here is the RPG we will play:

Era: Rebellion
    Plotline: Two forces, Rebel and Imperial, discover an outlying system with a great deal of resources. As both attempt to send a report back to their High Command, they find their communications across the galaxy disrupted by a supernova, and hyperspace travel halted by this same supernova.

Now, isolated in a remote system, the two factions vie (sp?) for dominance.

Basically a galaxy-wide RP on a system-wide scale. Each faction would have a small force of ships, (very, very small...). They would then fight for control over the system, mostly with land battles, and a precious few naval battles.

Think of it as Starcraft (or Galactic Battlegrounds, or any other similar game), except taking places on several planets.

Every aspect of a RPG such as WOTG is shrunk, Imperial Intelligence is shrunk to the Intelligence liason aboard the Imperial ships, and a few commandos. The Imperial Navy is shrunk to a tiny taskforce.

Author: Yomin_Carr

Now, here's how we'll do it. [b]Yomin_Carr[/b], since youre the creator, I'd like you to state what kinds of characters are allowed (i.e NO existing characters). Also, if possible, write a little more detailed description of the RPG and the rules for it.

Then if need be, we'll proceed to discussing the RPG. After that we can choose the characters we will play :)

10. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    I've been sick all week, so pardon the delay in posting. I'll get working on some more detailed rules, but generally I intended there to be no pre-existing characters, no character related to movie or EU characters, and no Force-sensitives. Ranks would be lower, no Grand Admirals, Emperors, etc. Beyond that... Anything.

11. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    3 for me too.

I recently made an RP like it, but it was the American Revolution. The leader of the Empire quit, and it died immediatly.

12. Ben_Skywalker

May 20, 2001
    Everyone who is interested in partaking in our first RPG, please post saying so.

13. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    Of Course I'm Interested. :)
    Would you expect any different of me? ;)

14. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    I guess I'm in, even though the creator of that RP is a mindless jerk, and a complete idiot...

15. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Yepp.. Im in. gimmie somethin to do. :p

16. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Oops, sorry, I've been busy :(

Count me in as well, if it's still possible. I'd like to know about the time though.

17. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Sorry about not posting here. I've been busy and have been posting in bursts. I'll update some this weekend.

18. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Yommie...! come on .. I want somethin to worl with.. Its ur own fault that u posted the best rpg :p

19. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    I'm in. :D

20. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Up, okay, first task at hand now is actually making the RP, gel, what I mean is to make your RP's solidify into something solid. Stamp out the rough edges, make the storyline deeper and richer, also come up with how they will be played. Pre-determined events and whatnot are just one small part of the process. You have to get your playing systems in order.

21. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    guess I'm in

22. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    I will also take part in playing in our created RP. Question is, is their any help needed still with the setup of its background/story line? or any other thing that needs help for that matter? if there is, i would be gladly willing to give a little help.

23. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Find your strong suit and work with it. If you feel that you're more suited to writing the storyline then do that, if you like making rules and seeing how things could work then do that. Just don't go idle.

24. Ben_Skywalker

May 20, 2001
    I'm really sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been having exams this entire week and couldn't really get on the JC.

Anyways, Yomin, have you gotten your RPG ready yet?

25. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    Hows things going guys? :) I am so lost! So point me somewhere...give ma an order QUICK! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.