main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Relative Force - Part II - Author Announcement 3/13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PonyTricks, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Story removed.

2. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Yay!!!

Well... things all look realitively normal... all things considered...

*sits and waits for the fun to begin* ;)

3. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    Oh boo hoo, poor Euridice has to try to survive with a mere $50 Million. That Han Solo is so cruel. :rolleyes:

I am glad to see that Quentin is not as bratty as he was before. I did worry that his declaration that he would one day beat Luke in sabers was an evil foreshadowing of the kid's fall to the darkside... or maybe not.[face_whistling]

I love the interaction between Leia and Han. Now I am just waiting for a certain redheaded assassin to show up.

Great job. I look forward to reading more.

AG88

4. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Daily updates with this sequel? I hope so! [face_dancing]

Was so happy to read more with Corran in the beginning...he doesn't get enough screen time. [face_batting] Quentin wanting to change his name to Qui-Gon Solo is a nice honor to Han and his family. However, must agree with AG88. A little foreshadowing in the part with Quentin wanting to beat Luke in a lightsaber duel. That Quentin has a dark streak... ;)

Wonderful set up of action. Now - where's that redhead? [face_thinking] :cool:

5. Arkady

Arkady Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2004
    Euridice is drinking in the morning? Poor woman, has to live on fifty million.
    I love that Han will never give up the Falcon. But maybe some techs could go over it and make all the essential systems work?

Arkady

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I can't wait for more. And just for the record, I think I could survive on that amount! :p

7. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Yay! It's started! Hold on to your seats. It's gonna be another wild ride, folks. :D

8. kimmi

kimmi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2004
    If I was Leia I'd be in the shower with him grease and all!!!! and I'd enjoy it, too. Hot or cold.8-}

Glad to see you continuing this

9. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    [face_laugh] Euridice cracks me up. I hope you sleep well in your five-hundred credit sheets, Lady Sollon, I hope you sleep for a long, long time. [face_devil]

I love this whole ... trilogy, would you call it now? Such a fun AU. [face_dancing]

10. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I'm hooked again already. I feel no sympathy for Euridice. I love that with all of their money, Han and Leia still live simply, and Han still flies the Falcon. Looking forward to the trip to Hapes and how you characterize Isolder in this story. If you are going to pair him up with Chirlyn, I'm going to assume his IQ will not qualify him to join MENSA. Great start! :)

11. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Read Part 1 over at fanfiction.net and am looking forward
    to part 2.
    Great Start-looking forward to more.

12. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Going to Hapes, huh.o_O
    Oh I can't wait to see this.:D

13. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Oh-oh, not Chyrlin again! :p

14. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    LOL Love Han and Leia mush...telling him to take a shower...hehehehe and Threepio not understanding why it should be cold! hehehehehehehe

And STUPID Euradice. Ugh. Ugh, Ugh. UGH!!! :D

AND MY CORRANY-BABY!!! Love his appearance...poor boy...he's good, but he's no Luke Skywalker...can't beat the teacher....;)*rushes to hug him*

So...when's the next post? :D

Excellent start!

15. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    *makes popcorn*

Ready for the ride. :)

16. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Han would never allow anyone else to mess with his ship! Never!

As for Quentin's comment about beating Luke someday, I guess there are some shades of Anakin in there (even though they're not related, I meant behaviorally), but really, it's just the Solo brashness. Don't forget also that Qui Gon had a somewhat independent streak in him. I like that he wants to honor both Qui Gon and Han by taking on their names. I think he's a much nicer kid now that he is with better influences!

Poor, poor Euridice, wallowing in her whiskey! She has only 50 million credits (which has grown!) and two estates... :_| Tsk, tsk! I think I could do very well with that! She's gonna be trouble if she ever sobers up.

Oooh, Isolder & Chirlyn! Now that would be an interesting couple. Gotta set them up (ok, "Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...."). [face_laugh]

17. Katarina42

Katarina42 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 10, 2001
    A sequel? [face_dancing] You *have* been a busy girl!

Kat

18. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    Seeing this has made my day - er, I suppose at this point morning...

Hapans and the Solos...[face_thinking]. This should prove quite interesting.

19. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    RedGold- This is the calm before the storm... :eek:

academygrad88- . I did worry that his declaration that he would one day beat Luke in sabers was an evil foreshadowing of the kid's fall to the darkside... or maybe not- LOL! He's only fourteen... he won't turn to the darkside in this story, anyway! ;)

MirandaFair- Where's the redhead? :D Read on....

Arkady- But maybe some techs could go over it and make all the essential systems work?- Han??? Letting someone else touch his baby??? *faints* [face_laugh]

VaderLVR64- Yes, I could survive on that amount, too. No problem! :p

Jedi-2B- My beta! Do you like knowing what's going to happen before everyone else? [face_laugh]

kimmi- If I was Leia I'd be in the shower with him grease and all!!!! - hehe. Me, too! :D

KnightedRogue- Lady Sollon, I hope you sleep for a long, long time- Nope.... someone is about to give her a wake-up call! :eek:

Solo_Fan- with all of their money, Han and Leia still live simply, and Han still flies the Falcon. - :) I didn't want to change Han, even if I gave him a 'different' upbringing. And I imagine their apartment on Coruscant is quite nice, just not up to Euridice's standards. ;)

Kab730- Read Part 1 over at fanfiction.net - Thank you! And Welcome to Part II! :D

ccp- Going to Hapes, huh- Hapes always makes things, um, interesting. :eek:

Golden_Jedi- LOL! Actually, I'm up to typing Chapter 10, and so far, Chirlyn has not reappeared. But.... that doesn't mean I won't work her back in. :p

padawan lunetta- AND MY CORRANY-BABY!!! Love his appearance...poor boy...he's good, but he's no Luke Skywalker...can't beat the teacher....;)*rushes to hug him*- LOL! Well, Corran had a rather important role in "Everything's Relative", so I needed to put him in here for a bit, just to tie things in. :D

RebelMom- I hope it's a fun ride! :D

dm1 - [face_laugh] You and I think alike! Well, on these things, anyway... As for Quentin's comment about beating Luke someday, I guess there are some shades of Anakin in there (even though they're not related, I meant behaviorally), but really, it's just the Solo brashness- Actually, that's all I intended by that comment of Quentin's. He wants to become a great Jedi, and he's a Solo... so that involves some ego.

Katarina42 - Yes, I've been typing my fingers numb! Just ask Jedi-2B! :D

Liesl- Hapans and the Solos- Interesting. Yup. ;)

20. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
  21. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Almost missed this, have to go back to work!

Great update!

Euridice is back up to no good, and Jade is on the case!

Corran is in the dark but he's a smart guy. ;)

Just waiting for the fireworks now. wOOt

22. Arkady

Arkady Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2004
    So Euridice only wants four people dead. That shouldn't be too hard for Mara[face_laugh]

Han would never allow anyone else to mess with his ship! Never!
    He did let the techs on Bespin repair the hyperdrive, not the that turned out good, but he didn't seem totally against someone else working on the Falcon.

Arkady

23. Katarina42

Katarina42 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 10, 2001
    "It might be a better idea to worry about the Hapans. They've never had to deal with a Solo before. Their culture may never recover from the shock."

Oh my - how...accurate! [face_laugh]

Kat

24. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Groaning, she pushed herself into an upright position, and gasped in shock when she saw someone sitting in a chair next to her bed.

Luke and Euridice have something in common! Mara likes to sneak up on people this way, doesn't she? ;)

Do you like knowing what's going to happen before everyone else?

Darn tootin'! [face_whistling] Wouldn't have it any other way. Though you still never tell me the ending ahead of time. Maybe because you're not sure of it yourself. [face_thinking]

25. Half-Pint

Half-Pint Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    Boy, mommy sure is sneaky! She just does not give up! It is hard to believe that she gave birth to Han at all, considering he has NOTHING of her personality to begin with. She would give a Sith a run for their money, minus the light saber of course..

I smell a rat though... I dont trust Corran in this story. I dont think he is as loyal as he pretends to me.. Just intuition!!

Great job so far!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.