main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Release--FATAL RECON--(Predator-type film)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by burkevader, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burkevader

burkevader Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2008
    Hey there mates...our latest film chronicles 7 soldiers on a classified mission who find that they are being hunted by an unknown predator. VERY PROUD to say 3 of our cast are real life marines which added to the authenticity of our tactics and story-arc.

Appreciate you checkin it out and providing feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=447t7yT7UN4

[image=http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206798_1954852037387_1425295136_32319106_5984361_n.jpg]

2. VanderPike

VanderPike Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2004
    I liked it, man. I have been watching your stuff since you started posting and they are getting better every time. This one felt a little disjointed in parts; try a little more exposition in your dialogue. Also, nice locations but do you use any filters on your lens? The light was blown out in many shots.

3. burkevader

Jun 12, 2008
    Hey thankyou my friend for taking time to leave feedback....I hope I get better every time....that is the goal....continually learning more every shoot. Dialogue is defnitely tough to not only write, but to get the cast to act it well (3 of the guys were real marines and the rest just dudes). I do not use any filter on the lens....but I believe what you are referring too is the color filter I put on after the shoot .....I really tried to have harsh shadows and high contrasts thus the brights being really intense. Is that what you're referring to?

anyways....if I don't hear back from ya....thanks again friend

4. Altureus

Altureus Jedi Knight

Jan 6, 2011
    I actually really enjoyed your video. I felt it was intense and had pretty good acting for most of your crew.
    The only part I didn't really like was the hand to hand combat part because it felt a little disjointed. But, besides that everything was awesome, the Black Hawk Down soundtrack really helped too.

5. burkevader

Jun 12, 2008
    Hey there thanks for chekin it out...hand to hand combat is a tough animal to do without getting hurt and making it look real...and your criticism is appreciated.
    Oh....and good ear on the Black Hawk Down......Zimmer simply outdoes himself with every score he produces...and it adds such atmosphere.

thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.