main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Relevance (NJO, AU, H/L, Sequel of MoE) - COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Jul 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I definitely like the fact that by the last two posts, everyone had found someone: Han & Leia, Jaina & Kyp, Anakin & Tahiri, and Jacen & Rainn. Love the mush! :)

2. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Ooooh!

You go Jacen!

Forget all about that barefoot blonde!

There's a real woman for ya!

*holds up hands*

I'm just kidding, Tahiri!

3. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    hehehe, It's about time for all of what happened! Yay! Great posts, so sweet.

I've been wondering about one thing though. If Jacen's 22 and Lee is 7 years old, then Tahiri must have been 13 when she had Lee...

Not that I care much about those things, I'm just wondering if I missed something.

4. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    Jacen has someone now? About time.

5. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    It's like the mega happy ending...

lordmaul13

6. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Awww! Love the Jacen/Rainn mushiness!

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

7. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I'm going with Jacen and Tahiri being over a year apart in age. So she would have been about 15 when Lee was born. ;)

I didn't really know any of the characters real age so I made them all up. 8-}

8. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    LOl that's what I wanted to know. I just didn't put it in the right words. My brain.s all srewed up

9. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
  10. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I'm gonna try and post tonight. I'm really tired so don't count on it folks. ;)

11. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Noooo... you made me all happy 8-}

12. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    LOL! Post coming shortly, my fellow DL Appy! ;)

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Three days later...

Ravani was waiting for them in the living room. It would be the first time that Leia seen her Stepdaughter
    face to face. Leia grasped hold of Han's arm as he was about to lead her into the living room chamber
    where Ravani was waiting with Gavin.

"You'll be fine, sweetheart," Han whispered, slowly embracing his wife close. "I love you, you know? I
    promise Vi is gonna love you."

"How can you be so sure, flyboy?" Leia asked dryly. "I'm not her mother. You don't know what's that
    like. I was terrible with my foster family my first few years. Especially with my foster mother. I thought
    she had been trying to replace my mother."

"Ravani was young when Xaveri died, Leia." Han began. "Real young! She's always been bothered by
    not having a mother too besides only myself. That's why she took to Gavin and his wife so well. She
    said it was like having a real family. When she gets to know you I think she's gonna take well to you. Vi
    will even love you, Princess."

Leia hugged Han once more before letting him lead her into the Living room where Ravani was waiting
    with Gavin.

Leia gasped softly as she took sight of a little girl standing in the center of the room. She was beautiful
    with dark hair, and light colored eyes. Something deep in those youthful eyes told Leia the child may
    look like her late mother on the outside, but deep inside the child, there was something of Han that Leia
    could quite not place.

"Hello, Ravani," Leia said formally with a grin, and offered the little girl a hand. "My name is Leia."

Ravani slowly accepted her hand and then softly spoke;

"Hello!"

Han beamed with pride at his daughter and carefully placed his hands around Leia's shoulders.

"Baby, Leia is my wife," Han told Ravani softly, and gazed proudly down into Leia's eyes, before
    looking back at Ravani for a reaction. "I was married to her long before you were born, and I'm going
    to continue to be. We want to be honest with you about that."

Ravani seemed to consider her next words carefully before speaking them.

"Welcome to the family, Leia," Ravani declared with a grin, and gave her hand a firm shake in Leia's
    own.

14. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Okay, I'm gonna try and post again tomorrow. ;)

15. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
  16. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    The next post will be a Han/Leia mush-mush post! :)

17. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I'm happy to see Ravani being so nice to Leia. I hope they continue to get along, because I think Leia will enjoy the chance to be a mother again and Ravani will enjoy having a mother. Good post!

18. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Awwww! Ravani and Leia [face_love] So beautiful. :)

19. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Awww, that was so sweet!

20. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    Much mushyness. Good.

21. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    The Solo family settled in easily enough after a good and long discussion with Ravani, and
    they answered any questions the girl had about their relationship as Ravani had never heard
    about Leia until Han had introduced them just a few hours ago.

Through the years it had always been much too difficult for Han to even speak Leia's name
    with anyone. Even Xaveri couldn't ever get him to speak about her. Only that he would always
    miss her.

It was Han's greatest dream come true for this second chance with Leia. Especially after
    losing Xaveri, and thinking his last chance for love had died with her. Raising Ravani had
    helped him deal with losing Xaveri better. It had made him think that there was still reason to
    go on.

Han thanked the Force everyday for Leia coming back into his life. Especially her accepting
    his past with Xaveri, and the young daughter that past had produced.

At fifty- five years of age Han never considered he would still be raising a child, let alone a
    very young child, and a child that was his. He always thought that Anakin would have been his
    last born child.

It had been such a wonderful delight when Xaveri had told him she was pregnant. She had
    actually thought he would have been angry, and would have left her upon hearing he was going
    to be a father in his fifty's. Most men would have without a second thought.

Han, I have something to tell you, Xaveri had beamed happily.

What is it, baby? Han said looking up from his morning Blue milk at the Kitchen table.
    You all right? He then asked after seeing how nervous Xaveri seemed to be. I talked
    with the hospital in town today.
    She said softly. What is it? Han pressed gentally.
    Honey, I don't know how you're going to take this. Just know I never planned this, okay?
    Xaveri nearly begged. You can tell me anything Han whispered, pulling her into his arms.
    I love you, Xav. You know that! Xaveri grinned and looked up into his blue-grey eyes.
    You sure about that? She asked beaming.

The news had knocked him silly. There was no other way to say it. But it had given him the
    greatest joy he hadn't felt in years. Another baby! Another chance! And it would be a baby
    with Xaveri this time. A whole new and amazing experience.

Then just one year later and she was gone forever.

Han looked over at the now sleeping form next to him, kissed Leia's cheek softly, and
    thanked whatever god there was that this woman was beside him. That dispite everything that
    happened he was getting yet another chance at life. He was getting another chance to live.

22. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Another post tonight! :)

23. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Those last two posts were so sweet!

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

24. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    awwwwwwww such sweet posts!!! Great posts cant wait for more
    DM

25. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    "Leia Solo?"

Jacen took sudden notice in the old woman that was standing over his daughter in the center of town,
    and hurried quickly toward his daughter threw the crowd. "Anything wrong, baby?" He asked.

"A powerful little Jedi witch, this one is," the old woman spat, reaching out to touch the girl's long thick
    hair. The woman's grey eyes flashed evilly as Lee cringed back in fear from her, and the girl grabbed at
    her father's legs as if to protect herself. "Much like your dear great uncle, little one. Much like him!"

"What do you know of her great uncle, old woman?" Jacen spat angrily. He turned his daughter safely
    behind him as he regarded the strange woman.

"I know he won't be here to stop it!" the woman grinned. "No one will stop it, this time!"

"Stop what?" Jacen asked as he hugged Lee to him protectively.

"The war!" the woman rasped.

It was then that the old ruins of Imperial Palace exploded behind them, knocking Jacen and Lee far
    away from the clearing path, and into darkness that Jacen feared none would wake from again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.