main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Relics of the past - A Republic Commando RPG

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by 92SE-R, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RC-6376

RC-6376 Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2010
    IC: Blaster

As the download completed, Blaster smiled. "Well," he thought, "It isn't much, but it is a start."

He returned a few minutes later, placing more code into the net. He wanted to make sure his query would remain safe and unnoticed by all. They would get a nasty surprise if they tried to access or trace it.

Tag: ALL

2. DarthRaziel69

DarthRaziel69 Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2010
    IC : Tofer

Tofer watched the young Jedi knight first question Blaster, and then herself being questioned by TC, as Blaster fiddled his equipment. It was obvious that Blaster had been a little startled by the abruptness of the Jedi. But then, the all too familiar sound of a larty setting down caught his attention.

Tofer watched as another Jedi jumped out of the LAAT/i and approached the General Tunus. A few moments passed, and all Tofer could make out was a few head nods, back and forth, after which General Tunus walked back towards the barracks, and this new Jedi approached the awaiting squad.

"Alright, troops, slight change of plans. I am Master Lorcan Mantish. I will be taking over this operation. Master Zey has fully briefed me on our mission. We will get more aquanted once we meet up with our destroyer that is currently in orbit."

Great, Tofer thought to himself, another Jedi. Changing leadership at the last minute. They really have no idea how to run a war!!! He was glad that he had his helmet on or his face would have given him away to the Jedi, if his emotions already hadn't.

Tofer climbed into the larty with his brothers, and sat down for the ride up to the destroyer. He spent that time pulling up the records of this new Jedi General, but he didn't find anything of particular interest.

Before he knew it, they had docked with the destroyer and being told to disembark.

"Alright, gentlemen, unload and find your way to your private barracks located on deck fifteen, room twelve. It's now," he looked down at his chrono, "eighteen twenty-five. We will meet in the forward briefing room on deck four at twenty-two hundred hours. That should give you a bit of time to get some grub and tidy your things away. Any questions?"

Several, Tofer thought to himself, but now isn't the time. Tofer headed to the barracks with the rest of the squad. He stored his weapons and hooked his helmet on his belt. He noticed that Aero had stored his gear for rapid deployment, which is not what our mission had called for, but then remembered that he had been called back into General Zey's office after the briefing, and probably had additional objectives.

Once Tofer had his gear stored, he decided he would do a walk around the destroyer, and then maybe hit the mess hall for some grub. He left the barracks and decided to put his helmet back on, so that he could take in more of the ship during his tour of the ship.

He put his helmet on, and noticed that his squad link was stick active. It looked like Blaster was surfing the holo-net, but Tofer knew better than that, but didn't know enough about hacking to really be able to tell what he was doing. Aero's helmet was on standby, simply giving his vital stats, but TC's helmet was completely shut down. Shatter's helmet seems to be malfunctioning because he wasn't getting any feedback at all, not even an indication that his helmet had been shutdown.

Tofer got bored walking around the ship, and he was starting to get truly hungry, so he headed to the mess hall. He found Aero and TC there, and decided it was time to get to know his squad mates a little better.

After hooking his helmet on his belt, and taking a seat next to TC, Tofer greeted both of them. "Hello, ner vode, so what do you think about our new Jedi General?"

TAG: ANYONE

3. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC: Aero

Aero looked at Tofer as he sat down. "The General?? Seems kinda.....upsy." he said, shrugging as took a drink from a service droid. "I don't know. But he must be able to hold his own if General Zey personally sent him on this mission." Aero commented, shaking his head. "Jedi are Jedi. Just can't understand them."

TAG:Any

4. RC-6376

RC-6376 Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2010

Watching his clone brothers leave one at a time, Blaster lay on his bunk, pouring over the information he had gathered. It was mainly historical in nature, and Blaster wondered at how accurate the data might be. It seemed to be an ancient treatise from a time when Force users on opposing sides openly battled for control of the galaxy. Thousands of planets were destroyed by both Sith and Jedi and Mandalorian's had invaded the Republic. It was more speculative by nature but did offer some insight, if you read between the lines. It appeared that each Jedi had differing levels of control over many different actions through their individual mastery of the Force. He knew that some were good, some marginal, and even some that had no ability to control minds at all. He also learned that although Jedi were taught to suppress emotion and passion, great power could be attained by their use. The Council had long viewed this path to lead to the Dark Side. Blaster wondered why such emotion couldn't be turned on and off like a tool. He also wondered how his new commander fit into that picture. He resolved himself to study this new General.

Turning his mind back to his mission, he decided to try another query. This time, he would leave his DAU and do a general search. Bringing up a map of the Teth system, he began to read all that he could find. He knew that the mission briefings were always compiled by someone who was never there and probably never had fired a shot in anger. He didn't want to be on the ground unprepared. He downloaded maps of the known population centers and facilities on the planet. It wasn't much to go on.

When he was finished, he decided to go for a stroll with no set destination in mind.

5. DarthRaziel69

Jan 8, 2010
    IC : Tofer

"Ain't that the shabla truth!" Tofer responded to Aero, grabbing a container full of blueish-green liquid from the same service droid.

"I guess Zey knows what he's doing, but the sudden change right at lift-off... I don't like it, last minute changes like that in the field can get us slotted quicker than anything. I read his file on the way up, and he seems to be pretty good healer, and he carries two lightsabers which could come in handy, but it didn't say anything about his battle prowess, and we don't really know much about him."

Tofer then waived his hand at the nearest service droid, who quickly came over to their table.

"How may I be of service, troopers?" the service droid said in a friendly voice.

"I'm going to have the roba beast with all the fixings, and a piece of uj cake for desert," Tofer said clearly to the droid, and then turned to the other two. "Order up, brothers, it's on me, besides you never know when you're going to have your last real meal!!"

Tag: Anyone

6. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ TC

"Meh, I think that he's more or less just an a-typical Zabrak Jedi, you know, quick to take charge, and easily ready to fight." TC replied, grinning slightly, and looked to the service droid.

"I'll have a Dewback Rib with Bantha Blood Fizz, and fpor dessert, a piece of Glaze Cake." TC looked to Tofer with a grin. "You did say anything, and I was feeling hungry..."

Tag ~ All

7. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Lorcan

Lorcan walked down the halls of the Acclimator-class destroyer Luminence, his hands behind his back. He felt the engines slightly pulsating through the deck. It was an odd experience to say the least, unless you were used to it. He turned into a side hall and passed a few doors. He stopped at the door labelled: Forward Briefing Room 4.

He let out a slight sigh and opened the door. It was well lit inside. It had a large circular confrence table, surrounded by about twenty plush chairs. In the middle was a holo-table, used for either maps or communications. On the wall to his right was the emblem of the Republic, made of a white and blue resin. Lorcan looked to his left and saw a small 'fresher and kitchen area. He walked over to the far wall though. It had seven large windows that looked out into space. He watched as the star streaked by in hyperspace.

"Just like the life of a soldier," he said out loud, "streaking by so fast they have little time to take everything in. Some cut short long before they should have been."

He bowed his head and thought back to the first battle he had led troops into. That first horrible day on Geonosis. The casualties were high, for both the Jedi and the clones that served under them. It was a terrible price to pay. Too many clones had died that day, and it still took a few months before the new labeled 'Generals' got the knack for proper troop deployment. Lorcan himself was guilty of this, and it ate at him. Probably more than it should have let him. In future engagements, however, he learned that he needed to consult his troops. They had been bred for war, and probably knew more about tactics than he, or most other Jedi, did. He had learned a lot since then.

He walked over to a desk and pressed a couple keys, calling up the file for their mission. He entered a few more keystrokes and an image came to like on the holo-table.

It was a topographic image of the area around the building they were going to infiltrate. It was not a friendly image. The building sat on a large flat area, with a cliff with about a five-hundred meter drop, about one-hundred meters on its eastern edge. Coming around the back of the building, about one-hundred-fifty meters from the building, was a cliff that rose about fifty meters, and nearly encircled the area. The only real break in the line was a natural canyon that had a roadway built at the bottom of it. The road, which was probably a river at one time, was the only way repulsor vehicles could get to the building. From a strategic standpoint, it was sheer genius. From a commodity shipping standpoint, it would all depend on if you were making the money, or spending the money.

Lorcan sat in a chair and closed his eyes. He would need a little more input on this mission. Some different ideas on how to get into the building, while not being seen. As much as possible at least.

A small smile formed on Lorcan's face. The commando's were going to like the next parts of the briefing, he was pretty sure of that. And if they didn't... oh well. Everyone had their orders. Unfortunately, it seemed like the commando's got the short end of the stick far too often.

He opened his eyes and looked at the chrono. It was almost time.

He reached to the comm and keyed in the correct frequency.

"Theta squad and ARC Trooper Aero, please report to Forward Briefing room four."

He closed the comm, and looked back at the image. He decided he would leave it up. It would give them something to discuss as they came in.

tag: all

--

GM Note: Lorcan's comm would have been after your meals, so go ahead and finish there. After that, you would get the comm.

8. RC-6376

RC-6376 Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2010

Blaster had been wandering for hours it seemed, part of it in a daze. The wrist communicator he wore woke him from his reverie, calling him to the briefing. "Well" he thought, "time to go earn our pay."

After several minutes, he arrived for the briefing. He was the first member of his team to arrive.

Snapping to attention, he stated, "RC-6376 reporting for duty as ordered, Sir!"

9. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005

Lorcan watched as the first RC showed up. He snapped to attention and saluted Lorcan.

Lorcan stood and returned the salute.

"Please, have a seat." he said.

He looked at the RC for a moment longer.

"Please, have a look at the topo," he said with a gesture to the holo-table, "we'll wait for your brothers to arrive before we do anything further."

10. RC-6376

RC-6376 Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2010

"Affirmative, Sir."

Blaster sat across from the general pretending to look at the topographical map. He had seen this view a few hours before.

He wanted to get a measure of the man behind the projection though, which is secretly where his view was.

11. DarthRaziel69

Jan 8, 2010
    IC: Tofer

"I hope you're right, ner vod." Tofer said and then chowed down on his meal.

He had just finished his meal, and was leaning back in his car, when his comm beeped and was echoed by his comrades sitting next to him.

"Theta squad and ARC Trooper Aero, please report to Forward Briefing room four."

"Well I guess that's it for the R&R, time to get to work." Tofer said standing up and replacing his helmet. "Last one there is a scruffy lookin' nerf herder!"

Without looking back, he jogged out of the room and headed toward the meeting room. He got there and found that Blaster had already beat him, but no one else had.

"RC-2424, reporting at ordered, sir."

"Please, have a seat." he said.

He looked at the RC for a moment longer.

"Please, have a look at the topo," he said with a gesture to the holo-table, "we'll wait for your brothers to arrive before we do anything further."

"Yes, sir."

He sat down, and blinked into his helmet turning his squad link back on. He first downloaded the map into his suits internal memory banks, and then glanced and Blasters display. Blasters viewpoint seemed slightly off center from the map, and then Tofer realized he wasn't looking at the map, but at General Mantish instead. He blinked a couple more time to open up a private, secure link with Blaster.

"Admiring our new Jedi General, Blaster?" Tofer said.

Tag: Blaster

12. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

"Well, seems like break time is over." Aero said, taking up the challenge and running towards the briefing room. As he entered, he had noticed that Blaster was already in there, and Tofer had sat down and set up a secure link with their brother. Aero took a seat next to Tofer and awaited for their briefing.

TAG:any

13. RC-6376

RC-6376 Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2010

Blaster saw out of the corner of his eye as Tofer and then Aero entered the room. Although he did not acknowledge their arrival, he was very much aware of it.

"Admiring our new Jedi General, Blaster?"

"You remember Skirata always said 'verd ori'shya beskar'gam,'" Blaster replied on their secure channel. "I am wondering how true that is with our new friend. I am trying to decide if he is 'shabla' and liable to get me killed, or 'kandosii' and lead us to victory. A lot more rides on this mission than someone like him can understand.

We may tease each other over who is stronger, or faster, but in the end, we are all the same. We are a known quantity. We can be relied upon because of our training, and superior genetics. The jetii are and unknown and varied quantity. They are the only thing that scares me in the entire galaxy. Sgt. Bralor always told me it is okay to fear what you do not understand. It keeps you sharp. Turn your fear into your ally and you shall overcome. I confess vod, I do not understand them at all. They lack focus, discipline, and decisive leadership. Without the "force" they all rely upon they are nothing, and I think that makes them dangerous. A man whose life is bound by one consuming thing is bound to lose everything in the end."

Tag: Tofer

14. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    GM: Sorry for the lack of fine details on the drawing, but I at least wanted a basic visual for all to reference.

Map of Teth compound:

[image=http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn61/91talon417/TethCompound.jpg]

15. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ TC

TC grinned as the other two left first. He always found it amusing that other clones made challenges out of such small things, plus, he knew he was scruffy looking. Lazily TC followed the other two making his way to the breifing room. He knew he'd look out of place amongst the others, as he wasn't wearing his upper body armour.

"TC-1140 reporting for duty." TC stated firmly, saluting to the General.

Tag ~ All

16. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005

Lorcan looked at the clones, noticing that one was still missing.

"Has anyone heard from Shatter? I believe that is his name, correct?"

Lorcan sat for a moment longer.

"Well, we can't wait around forever for him. If one of you could try to raise him on the comm, that would be great."

Lorcan stood and straightened his robes.

"If you wouldn't mind, would you remove your helmets please? I can feel the difference in each of you through the force, but I would much rather see the difference."

As the commando's did so, Lorcan walked over to the holo-table.

"Gentlemen, this is our objective." He said jesturing toward the topo map in front of him.

"As you can see, the enemy has a very distinct advantage. They have numerous guard towers that surround the perimeter. They have several patrols of droids that go around the complex, and from the report we received from Res and Tar, they have droids inside the building as well. I know I could just tell you what I want to do and how, but that is not how I operate. I value your opinions. So, with that being said, I would like to hear what each of you think. What would you reccomend we do? The one thing to keep in mind is this: the droids to have thermal and infrared imaging."

"Oh, and Aero," he said looking at the ARC, "I was informed of your... specialized mission. I would still appreciate some input from you as well though."

Lorcan crossed his arms and leaned back against the table, waiting to hear the ideas that would come out. He learned long ago that clones were far more intelligent than most beings wanted to admit.

Tag: All

17. RC-6376

RC-6376 Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2010

"I haven't seen Shatter since the trip from Coruscant.

It looks like the side with the cliff has a huge gap that you could walk an AT-TE right through. They have to know we are coming so a direct assault is obviously out. I am pretty sure I can get us access to the facility and disable the alarm if my brothers can get me close. With the right gear, we can become invisible to them."

I do have a few questions:

Is there a fence around this place?
    What is in the towers?
    Are their windows on the building?
    How often do they get vehicles coming down the road?
    How many droids patrol the grounds and where do they patrol?
    What is our best guess on the size of the garrison?

18. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ TC

TC watched as his comrades removed their helmets as he approached the table. Looking over the map TC attempted to determine the rounds of the droid patrols, and where the best vantage point was.

"Well, I can provide easy cover for Blaster if we can find an excellent vantage point for me. Someplace that allows plenty of sight, and cover...perhaps the cliffside, if a proper crevice can be found. I'll be able to effectively eliminate threatening and dangerous targets from a safe range. Tofer would serve best as a gatecrasher if necessary, at least I believe so, but primarily I believe he would stay with Tofer so as to play the bodygaurd role. As Aero seems to be doing something else during this time I can't add him to this, and I'm not familiar with what Shatter's capable of. Once the platform is secured I would meet up with Tofer and Blaster so as to infiltrate the facility. Though, Master, if you are to accompany us I would say that you would provide a proper defense to allow us through any paticularily difficult situation." TC nods in comfirmation of the idea as he awaits Tofer's questions and suggestions.

Tag ~ All

19. DarthRaziel69

Jan 8, 2010

??A man whose life is bound by one consuming thing is bound to lose everything in the end."

Tofer was about to respond to his brother when he Aero came in, and then shortly after TC who was partly out of armor.

"Has anyone heard from Shatter? I believe that is his name, correct?"

"I haven't seen Shatter since the trip from Coruscant.?

?I haven?t seen him, either, sir. Not sure what happened to him.?

"Well, we can't wait around forever for him. If one of you could try to raise him on the comm, that would be great."

Lorcan stood and straightened his robes.

"If you wouldn't mind, would you remove your helmets please? I can feel the difference in each of you through the force, but I would much rather see the difference."

?No more talking about the general behind his back then, I guess,? Tofer said as he blinked and turned his helmet to standby and record and then pulled it off and set it on the table in front of him pointing it at the holo-projection and the Jedi.

Tofer listened intently as the Jedi gave them a vague rundown of the map presented to them. There wasn?t much information there, and the place looked very well defended. This would be interesting, he thought to himself.

?What would you recommend we do? The one thing to keep in mind is this: the droids to have thermal and infrared imaging."

Tofer was about to speak up, when Blaster beat him to the punch. There were several questions that needed to be answered first, before we could effectively formulate a plan.

?I do have a few questions: Is there a fence around this place? What is in the towers? Are their windows on the building? How often do they get vehicles coming down the road? How many droids patrol the grounds and where do they patrol? What is our best guess on the size of the garrison?

Well, that takes care of getting us inside, sort of, Tofer thought to himself.

?General, do we have any indication of the type of droid in this facility? Running into a squad a B1s is a cake walk, but walking in a dwarf spidey or a squad of rollers, could end our day. Also, do we have a floor plan for the building? It?s not going to help us much getting into the build successfully, if we are wondering around like spooked bantha once we get in there.?

20. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005

Lorcan raised his hand.

"My apologies. I forgot that you were not given a full run down of the items."

Lorcan grabbed a datapad and punched a button. He began scrolling down the screen.

"There appears to be no fence in place. It's just an open clearing with scattered boulders. As for the towers... there appears to be about two B1 sniper battle droids per tower. The building itself has no windows, given that it is used to store cargo. The vehicles that come and go from the building mostly come at night. Presumably so the droids can more easily spot any organics. As far as the droid patrols are concerned, they seem to be fairly light. Not much during the day, at least. Inside the building, however, we don't know."

?General, do we have any indication of the type of droid in this facility? Running into a squad a B1s is a cake walk, but walking in a dwarf spidey or a squad of rollers, could end our day. Also, do we have a floor plan for the building? It?s not going to help us much getting into the build successfully, if we are wondering around like spooked bantha once we get in there.?

Lorcan smiled.

"The droids inside, once again, are not really known. Based on the short report from Res and Tar, they encountered more SBD's as they went into the facility. The schematics of the building didn't get loaded up with the plans for the weapon, but the Rc's were able to tell us that in the middle of the building there is a fairly large freight elevator that goes down. That is where they found the lab."

Lorcan listened as TC spoke.

"An excellent idea, TC. Sniper coverage would be most helpful. And yes, I will be going along side to infiltrate the building. So long as you could move down that cliff fast enough to make it to the building once we are in place, I have no issues with that."

Lorcan looked at the Rc's once again.

"Oh, and one more little, tiny thing," he said with a smile, "you have to leave your armor here on the ship."

He noticed as the commando's were visibly disturbed by that thought.

"Not to worry, though. You will still have armor. You just might have to break it in a little."

He walked over to a large crate that was sitting in the far corner of the room. He opened it, grabbed something, and walked back. He tossed it on the table in front of the clones.

It was flat black chest armor.

The commando's looked at him.

"Special request. You will be suited up in Katarn Mark III Night ops Armor. That includes you Aero."

He let it sink in for a moment. He could sense the feelings of... excitement. Much like when a child receives a new gift.

"Now that you know what you will be wearing, and what the basics are of the mission. How do you think we should do this?"

21. RC-6376

RC-6376 Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2010

"Well, at least we will be well dressed for our funerals," Blaster thought, smiling at the latest hardware.

"If Tofer can cover my "shebs" and TC can cover us both with long range fire support, it seems that their attention would be most occupied when a delivery is made. All I need is to get close enough to a computer or door lock and we can get in. I'd prefer a side door than the more obvious route. If not, I have a few door knockers that don't require any code. It may be a little louder but it never gets refused. Speaking of that, I'll need to take a tour of the armory and find some supplies. Can you get me access General?

If Shatter were here I would love to hear his input. This type of mission is right up his alley."

22. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ TC

TC frowned slightly as he looked over the armour. It was new, and that generally was good, but it wasn't suited to him the way he would've liked, especially the helm, which was built like all others, where as his was designed to allow his eye to "plug in" and keep track of systems.

"I'll be able to make it down the cliff fast enough if I can still use my jetpack. As for more powerful units like Spiders and Droideka, my EMP launcher is more than capable in that area, and other droids will be easily dealt with by a blaster rifle. B2 snipers will be of little concern, as I can easily put them out of commission if need be. A freight elevator would be an obvious route, and not necessarily what we need, so I suggest we dpon't take the elevator, or at least not that one. Day raid would make us visually obvious, but a night raid would make us obvious due to thermal imaging. Though, my guess is that the armour can cover our heat signature, and if I'm right than we best work at night, something I'll find easier due to my eye." TC paused in thought, he knew that this was life or death, and had to be careful.

"Sir, if I may make a request, I would prefer to use my own helm, as it is best suited to me, and still blends with the armour provided." TC returned gaze to the armour for a second, taking in the idea of not wearing his preferred armour.

Tag ~ All

23. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

The ARC listened to his brothers give out suggestions. "And if you want a little distraction, I can 'drop' a couple of bombs on my mission. To divert attention. But that's pretty much all I can do. Although I do have an idea how I can get in." Aero mused.

An eyebrow raised at the armor. "Oooh, look boys. We're shineys again!" Aero laughed. "I like the armor though. Fashionable." he joked. "Hmm, I don't think I have anymore input. Not much to say, since i'll be the first one inside, i'll give you all a relay of what to look for inside." Aero informed.

TAG:all

24. DarthRaziel69

Jan 8, 2010

Tofer listened to General Mantish as he answered his and Blasters questions, and then listened as TC gave the old run, gun, hack and crash routine they had practiced hundreds of times back on Kamino. Tofer didn't think it would be quiet that easy. And then...

"Oh, and one more little, tiny thing," he said with a smile, "you have to leave your armor here on the ship."

WHAT?!?! Tofer thought to himself. He watched in disbelief as General Mantish retrieved the contents of the boxes in the corner. Tofer instantly recognized it. Mark III Katarn armor, the same type that Tofer was wearing, but this looked newer.

"Special request. You will be suited up in Katarn Mark III Night ops Armor. That includes you Aero."

That was it. Tofer thought to himself, special Night Ops camo. The new armor was going make things easier on this mission, especially now that his squad mates would also be wearing the Mark III armor.

He heard Blaster going over the evolving battle plan.

"I should be able to give you plenty of cover fire, and if the Jedi is moving in with the two of us, it shouldn't be much of a problem based of the information given. And if TC can do all the things he says he can do, he should be able to get down the cliff all by himself. But he'll need to real careful with that EMP launcher once we get inside. It won't do us any good if we disable a destroyer droids' shields, if it also knocks out our suits electronics at the same time, and from the rough details we have there won't be a lot of room for us to avoid the EMP blast. I agree, with this new armor, i think a night op would be best, even though it seems like nighttime is the busy time around here. We can use the commotion to move in, hopefully without any attention. If we have a couple of aerial drones available, I would send both of them up, one on each side of the compound, giving us a 360 degree view of the area in night vision."

"And if you want a little distraction, I can 'drop' a couple of bombs on my mission. To divert attention. But that's pretty much all I can do. Although I do have an idea how I can get in." Aero mused.

"That actually sounds like it would be helpful. You could set some explosives on your way through to do whatever it is your doing, and set them to a remote detonator on Blasters gauntlet control panel, so that he can blow them if and when we may need them. And since you'll be the first one inside, you can give us feedback on the layout of building once you're inside. Speaking of once we get inside, we need to decide if we are going to look for Tar and Res or immediately start trying to find this new weapon. Do we have any intel on where Tar and Res might be, General?"

25. RC-6376

RC-6376 Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2010

As he listened to the plan as it unfolded, he wondered at the chances of success. It sounded good but everyone would need to be on the same page and lady luck couldn't be a fickle mistress.

Running the mission over inside his head, Blaster thought, "Aero in first as a distraction, TC on the cliffs in long range support, aerial drones to show us the entire outside, Tofer, Blaster and the general closing in on the building. Blaster gains access and we all go in. Sounds a little too easy but maybe it will work. We still need a Plan B when the 'osik' hits the fan. Sgt. Bralor always said that no plan ever survives first contact and in my experience, she couldn't have been more right!"

"Well boys, unless we get better intel, this is probably our best shot. We may need to plan on the fly though as the situation on the ground changes. Looks like we may be a man down if no one can locate Shatter. It's bad luck to go in with three." Blaster added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.