main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reliving the Memories- The time has come for ressurection of Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith..

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Connemara, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Ok, we all love JO and Galaxies, and all this new, high tech graphics stuff. And having a nice comfy server to play on is conveniant. But there must be others out there like me, who yearn for the old days...

Spork!

Morpheus!

SaberX!

Our very own, personalized and beautifully skinne Mod....

MLP3!

And 2!

And 1! ;)

I know there are *many* of you out there who once played this game frequently, but of late it's become harder and harder to find souls to play it with.

I also know there are just as many of you who have never experienced JK or MotS multiplayer...and that, my friends, is an expereince you deserve to have. Feel incompetant at the game? There are many, like me, who would be willing to take you on a padawan learner, and teach you the tricks of the trade. You don't have to go to the Zone and play a bunch of total strangers, lacking etiquette and sentient intelligence, in order to play these games multiplayer.

Interested in possibly learning/playing/ressurecting JK or MotS? Post here with your contact info, or PM me.

Note- I don't know if you would call this any sort of official league/clan recruitment, but it is my hope that we can form a nice group of JK/MotS fans who play on a regular or semi-regular basis, whenever the spirit moves us so to speak. It is my hope that once we have several people interested, we can use this thread as a place to announce games, etc and so forth. :)

2. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    You know I'll play :)

3. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    count me in

4. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Welcome :)

Terra, I have your contact info...but Drac, do you use IM service? Because it's much easier to organize a game if you have people on your buddy lists, and can just ask them if they wanna play when they're on. At least to begin with. :)

5. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    I am playing those two games single player every day, nearly through a no-cheat-code game of MotS right now. If I can't play multiplayer, then at least count me in as a fan of the game. :)

6. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Why wouldn't ya be able to play multiplayer? :) Got an IM address?

7. ratmankey

ratmankey Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    I'd definitely be interested.

8. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    I take it that I'm already part of this prestigious society.

But, Since when does anyone play Mysteries of the Sith, I certainly can't remember playing MP with Terra (*cough*Not that he has it, but I'm sure he could 'get it'*cough*) or Connemara.

9. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    I'm sure I don't know what you mean.

10. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    //nods incessantly

I'm sure you don't :)

11. Mr_Bond_007

Mr_Bond_007 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 8, 2003
    On GameSpy, there are usually about 6-12 people in the Jedi Knight room. Maybe we can all help to drive those numbers up.

12. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    I'm not a huge fan of the GameSpy scene. My username on there is Nerf if anyone wants to play me that way though :)

13. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    > But, Since when does anyone play Mysteries of the Sith

Spaceport for big groups, Tatooine Homestead for 3 or less.

:D

14. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Yeah...I recall old JCNGL MP matches...I recall I lagged all the time, but they were still fun. :p

We shoudl try that soemtime.

So...you think I should go ahead and schedule a game, or get everyone's contact info, or what?

Sorry...I haven't been in the gaming scene for a long, long time.

15. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Yeah, we should schedule a big game. Especially after I just rocked both you AND SFL. Oh yes.

16. JP30ISGOD

JP30ISGOD Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    I'll play...

17. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    Shut up Terra before I hurt you and snap your JK disc.

18. SoloCommand

Jun 15, 2001
    Snap your JK disc.

Mah Gawd! Is it possible?

19. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    I should have known it was a mistake to unlock the secrets of teh Force for Terra. I hafta play hard to keep up with him now!

But on the up side, at least we're *playing* Force, instead of continual, monotonous nf sabs

I say we have a warmup match sometime this week...when is everyone free?

20. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    What's wrong Conn, couldn't get up to the tower? :p

21. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Huh? I flambayed you all on the Tower level. Only level I wasn't in first place was BGJ, and that was cause your friend wasn't properly educated on gaming etiquette.

22. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    You have a short memory Conn...remind me, who won in Blades? When there were two of you ganged up together? :p

23. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Blades...hmmm...I think I edged out a victory over you in that one, too, though I confess that was a tricky one. People kept hitting me with destruct and those stupid sharp pointy things.

24. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    All hail the sharp pointy things.

25. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Sorry I haven't been able to reply. Terra, in answer to your question, I do have MSN messenger, but what I was talking about with not being able to MP it was time. I am a wife, mother, part time worker, student, I'm in several RP's here on the boards, and I'm writing a fan fic.

Though, if a game was scheduled, I would see if I could join in. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.