main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference Remaining Sith (Pureblood type)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Diteeli Daalo, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Diteeli Daalo

Diteeli Daalo Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2013
    Well, I've been gone for far too long. It's time I got back into my beloved Star Wars.

I've been really getting into my Sith Pureblood character on SWTOR. There's just a bit of a problem: in the current years of the Star Wars world, it is said that all Sith are completely extinct. Is this sadly true? I've been really warming up to the Sith and I really love their culture and aesthetics and the whole species in general. To read that they are extinct is immensely disappointing to me.

Might there still be some colonies left somewhere in the galaxy? Would it even be possible for truly pure Sith to exist somewhere?

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    When you say the current years of the SW world, when do you mean?

3. Diteeli Daalo

Apr 22, 2013
    Well, I guess whatever is considered current or latest. It's been a while since I've been active in Star Wars so I've forgotten a little bit.

4. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    It's dicey in that their appearance in TOR is actually a retcon, as they were supposed to be extinct by then. So nobody quite knows the proper answer.

5. Diteeli Daalo

Apr 22, 2013
    As much as I usually hate retcons, I think I like this one. I actually hate it when any species that was once prominent in recent (relatively in Star Wars, that is) times, like the Sith. I'm glad I didn't just run into an rp with a Sith character, thinking that they would still be around.

I swear, though, it's my lot in life to love the extinct or low in numbers species/races in any given setting/world. Well, the Twi'leks and Togruta aren't extinct or low in numbers, so I suppose that must account for something.