Remember Beast Wars?

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by ComicDiva, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I think you just touched on why that series bothered me so much. It was Optimus becoming a religious zealot instead of the heroic leader he always was.
  2. SilSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Like I've said before, my problem stems mostly from Silverbolt and from BA's encounter with Thrust.
  3. Jeedai_Veila Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah, Silverbolt was so annoying and out of character in Beast Machines! I missed his heroic and somewhat naive self from Beast Wars. For me, you just can't have Silverbolt without him falling head over heals for BA.
  4. -Phoenix- Force Ghost

star 5
  5. SilSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Agreed. And not a single mention of Dinobot despite all that he's done!
  6. Dingo Force Ghost

star 5
    Remember that the first season was 26 episodes long, while the next two were only 13.
  7. SilSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Can somebody tell me if the 10th anniversary toys are limited to Cheetor, Rhinox, and Waspy or is it just my bad luck? I've hit two stores so far and that's all I saw. I'd really like to get a BA figure with either Bad Spark or Crossing the Rubicon but I'm happy with my Waspy, I guess. That possession DVD's really spawning a creepy Starscream/Blackarachnia plot bunny.
  8. TIEPilot051999 Force Ghost

star 7
    Megatron and Optimus Primal fought each other and tumbled into Cybertron's core. As they did, Primal began to reformat them both, which in turn reformatted the entire planet.

Silverbolt was actually Jetstorm. And Rhinox died.

Nope. There's also Tarantulas, Dinobot and TM Rattrap.
  9. SilSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Bad news: There's not a single 10th anniversary toy at Meijers!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.